剧集 | 麻烦满屋(2016) | 导航列表
You don't have a driver's license?
你没有拿到驾照
Oh, my God!
太好了
We're awesome!
我们太棒啦
Okay.
好了
Mike and Martina, you're up.
迈克和玛蒂娜 该你们了
Ready? Mmhmm.
准备好了吗 嗯哼
And... go!
预备 开始
Easy! You said I look like her.
简单 你说我长得她
Uh... Lucille Ball.
额 露西尔 鲍尔
What?
什么
She looks crazy.
她看起来很疯狂
I couldn't think of another redhead.
我想不到别的红发人啦
Uh... Nicole Kidman.
妮可 基德曼
No, the girl from "Zero Dark Thirty"!
不是 《刺杀本拉♥登♥》里的那个女孩
Isn't that Nicole Kidman?
不是妮可 基德曼吗
It was Jessica Chastain!
是杰西卡 查斯坦啦
How could I say you look like her?
我怎么可能说你长得像她
I don't know who that is.
我都不知道那是谁
Oh, now I remember. I said I look like her,
噢 我记起来了 我说自己像她来着
and you said, "I don't know who that is."
然后你说 我不知道那是谁
So the current score is 3 to 0.
所以现在的分数是三比零
Seems like you're unable to win because you don't have
看来你们不能赢是因为
the requisite skills to excel at the game.
你们缺乏这个赢得这游戏的必要技能
We need to work on your trash talk.
我们应该在你说废话上下点功夫
Choking under pressure, huh?
令人窒息的压力 是吧
This is exactly why Mike never made it as a golfer.
这就是为什么迈克永远不能成为一个高尔夫球手
But at least I got one.
但至少我还有个打高尔夫的儿子
That big dummy's got a surprise coming.
大蠢蛋马上有惊喜来了
Okay, Bob and Ethan, you're up.
好的 鲍勃 伊森 该你们了
And, Ethan, remember,
伊森 记住
if you need any help, I'm right here.
如果你需要帮助 我就在这儿
He knows where you are, Alice.
他知道你在哪儿的 爱丽丝
And... go!
预备 开始
I like one of his movies, but hate the other one.
我喜欢他的一部电影 但是讨厌另一部
Kevin Costner.
凯文 科斯特纳
Yes!
没错
You know me so well, son.
你太了解我了 儿子
That guy with the thing and they go into the thing.
带着那啥的一个人他们进去了一个地方
"Ocean's Eleven"!
《十一罗汉》
Yes!
对啦
But the actor, the one with the face I want to punch.
里面那个演员 长了一张特别欠揍的脸的那个
There's so many!
太多了吧
Narrow it down! Narrow it down!
把范围再缩小点 缩小点
Clooney! Damon! Pitt!
克鲁尼 达蒙 是皮特
Oh, to be fair,
时间到了
I would have punched all those guys.
这些男的长得都很欠揍
But it was Casey Affleck.
不过答案是卡西 阿弗莱克
Mike, remember when Ethan introduced me to Costner
迈克 还记得伊森在名人赛上
at that celeb tourney?
把我介绍给科斯特纳的时候吗
Terrific grip on his handshake for a gay movie star.
作为一个同志电影演员 他握手的力度掌控的刚刚好
Kevin Costner is not gay.
凯文 科斯特纳不是同志啊
Oh, please, he's an actor. They're all gay.
噢 拜托 他是个演员 他们全是同性恋
And before you girls jump down my throat,
在你们这些小女生指责我之前我得先澄清一下
I'm fine with it. I shook his hand, didn't I?
我不排斥同性恋 我都跟他握手了不是吗
Hey, Ethan, you got any more
嘿 伊森
of those celebrity tourneys coming up?
最近还有名人赛要打吗
I'm right here, baby.
我在这儿呢 宝贝
Why does Grandma keep saying where she is?
为什么奶奶一直强调她在那啊
Well, I do have something to tell you, Dad.
是这样的 我有些事要跟你说 老爸
He does.
他有话要说
And it's that...
就是
At the Tokyo Pro-Am, I'm going to play with Bill Murray.
东京职业赛 我要跟比尔 莫瑞一起打
He's my favorite!
我超喜欢他啊
I know and I'd love to introduce you to him!
我知道而且我很愿意把他介绍给你
Is this guy a hell of a son or what?
这家伙是出了问题 还是怎样
Hey, Ethan, why don't you call Bill Murray
嘿 伊森 你为什么不在四季酒店套房♥里
from your suite at the Four Seasons?
打个电♥话♥给比尔 莫瑞啊
It probably makes this place look like a shed.
或许会让这个地方看起来像个小棚
Martina...
玛蒂娜
Guys... kitchen.
各位 去厨房♥
Okay.
好吧
You have to tell your dad the truth now.
你现在必须把事实告诉你父亲
And you two have to shut up and let him.
你们俩闭嘴 让他说
I know you all think that therapy's not effective...
我知道你们都觉得这个治疗没什么效果
That's not what I said. It's what I said.
我可没这么说 是我说的
Look, Ethan.
听着 伊森
In therapy we say it's best to avoid words
在心理治疗中 最好要避免像是
like "Always" And "Never."
总是和永远这种词
Express what you're feeling with "I" Statements
用以 我 字为中心的陈述句带着爱
and come from a place of love.
来表达你的感受
Got it?
明白了吗
Got it.
明白
The living room's this way.
客厅在那边
Bob? Hmm?
鲍勃 哈
Ethan has something to say to you.
伊森有一些话要跟你说
Well, for starters,
恩 首先
you're not gonna get to meet Bill Murray.
你没办法见到比尔 莫瑞
What?
什么
You don't get to meet Bill Murray.
你见不到到比尔 莫瑞了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Go on, Ethan.
继续 伊森
The truth is...
事实是
Bill pulled out of the Tokyo Pro-Am,
比尔退出东京职业赛了
but maybe you can meet him at the Phoenix.
但或许你可以在凤♥凰♥城见到他
I'll give him a call.
我会给他打个电♥话♥
Well, this is ridiculous. He's never gonna tell him!
这也太荒谬了吧 你一辈子也说不出口的
Tell me what?
说什么
I'll do it, baby. No!
我来说 宝贝 不
Ethan is going to do it himself in a healthy,
伊森会自己说出口的
therapeutic manner. Oh, good lord!
这才是一种健康的治疗方式 老天啊
I'm with her.
我跟她一样
Enough with this therapy baloney!
受够这什么狗屁治疗了
That's it! I can't take it anymore!
够了啊 我受不了了
Therapy is not baloney!
治疗才不是什么狗屁
It's real and I do it for a living.
那是真的而且我以此为生计
And thank God I do, 'cause otherwise,
谢天谢地我相信心理治疗 否则的话
we'd be in a world where people just blurt out
我们所在的世界里人们马上就会告诉你
that Ethan's golf career is over and he's living in our shed!
伊森的高尔夫职业生涯已经结束了 而且他现在住在小棚里
Now that was healthy and therapeutic.
现在这真的是很健康的治疗行为啦
I'm sorry I didn't tell you, Dad.
对不起我一直没告诉你 爸爸
The last thing I'd ever want to do is disappoint you.
我最不愿意做事就是让你失望
I was embarrassed.
我觉得很尴尬
I'm embarrassed too for my outburst.
我也对我的爆发感到尴尬
But this isn't about me, so I'll just be right here.
但今天的事重点不在我 所以我就乖乖坐这儿吧
Unfortunately... this means I'll need
很不幸 这也就是说
to stay with you until I get back on my feet.
在我重新独♥立♥之前 我得和你们待在一起了
I guess we got something in common, Dad.
我想我们也有共同点了 老爸
We both got kids who are disappointments living at home.
我们都对孩子住在家里感到失望
Hey! Hey!
嘿 嘿
Disappointment?
失望
This man is not a disappointment!
我不对他感到失望
It took a lot of guts for him to tell me the truth,
他花了很大的勇气才能告诉我真♥相♥
the guts of a champion.
冠军般的勇气
A champion who needs a hug, I'm guessing.
我想这个冠军需要来个拥抱
Seriously?
开什么玩笑啊
What are you doing here?
你来干嘛
Ethan told me you come out here to eat children's cereal.
伊森跟我说你来这儿吃孩子们的麦片
Yes, alone.
是啊 孤孤单单的
What the hell's the matter with you?
你到底有什么毛病
Whenever Ethan's around, you always get bent out of shape.
每次伊森一出现 你就很不对劲
剧集 | 麻烦满屋(2016) | 导航列表