剧集 | 麻烦满屋(2016) | 导航列表
我是说 你父母可能会听见
I mean, your parents might hear.
听着 那么我父母在这儿 但是至少女儿们不在呀
Look, so my parents are here, but at least the girls aren't.
我是说 我们听不到谢伊抱怨某个男孩
I mean, we don't have Shea whining about some boy
或者宇宙的热寂理论
or the heat death of the universe.
这是不可避免的 你知道的
It's inevitable, you know.
还有斯特拉 穿着热裤然后挂了酒驾测试
And Stella, a failed sobriety test in cutoff shorts.
我听起来有趣些
I sound fun.
我们现在不要谈论女儿们了
Let's not talk about the girls right now.
- 没错 - 好了 哦 这个怎么样
- Exactly. - Okay, oh, how about this?
你就在这儿等着 我去快速地洗个澡
You just wait here, while I take a quick shower.
好的 我会赤♥裸♥地等待着
Okay, I will be naked and waiting.
别脱♥光♥
Don't be naked.
嗯 穿着你的衣服 还有
Um... be wearing your clothes, and...
我来帮你脱
I will nudify you.
如你所愿
Whatever the lady wants.
也许我们该检查一下 看看是什么在发出噪音
Maybe we should have just checked to see what the noise was.
天呐 鲍勃
Oh, Bob.
我一直在想你
I've missed you.
琳达
Linda?
现在是几几年
What year is it?
琳达 你在这里干什么
Linda, what the hell are you doing here?
天呐 稍微闭会儿嘴吧 鲍勃 让我看看你
Oh, shut up for a minute, Bob, and let me look at you.
你看起来很好 真的很好
You look good, real good.
我呢
What about me?
你想听恭维话吗
You want a compliment?
我40年来一直在为你疯狂
I've been mad at you for 40 years.
哦 一直在为我疯狂
Oh, you were always mad at me.
那就是会让补偿做♥爱♥更加性感的原因
That's what's gonna make the make-up sex so hot.
补偿性♥爱♥
Make-up sex?
如果我这么做了不要介意 你只要放松就行 我全包了
Don't mind if I do. You just relax. I'll do all the work.
- 哇 哇 哇 哇 琳达 - 鲍勃
- Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, Linda. - Bob.
- 琳达 - 鲍勃
- Linda. - Bob.
这他妈发生了什么事
What the is going on here?
爱丽丝 容我解释
Alice, I can explain.
这肯定是你的老婆
This must be your wife.
我是鲍勃的第一任妻子 琳达
I'm Bob's first wife, Linda.
欢迎你加入我们
You're welcome to join us.
没什么可加入的 我正要把她弄走
There is nothing to join. I just trying to get her off.
什么
What?
走开 离我远点
Of me, off of me.
- 哦 我的天呐 - 这里发生了什么
- Oh, my God. - What is happening here?
这里什么都没发生
Nothing's happening here.
我刚才睡着 然后她爬到了我的身上
I was asleep, and she climbed on top of me.
天呐 肯定不是
Oh, hell no.
宝贝 拿着我的耳环
Baby, hold my earrings.
我要把这个婊♥子♥淘汰出局
I'm about to knock this bitch out.
发生了什么事
What's going on?
什么都没有 女孩儿们 回去睡觉
It's fine, girls. Go back to bed.
什么鬼
What the hell?
没错 你们两个究竟在这里干什么
Yeah, what the hell are you two doing here?
你告诉她们我们在这里了
You told them where we were?
呃 她们听见了吓人的声音
Well, they heard a scary noise.
那就像
It was like...
不 那更像
No, it was more like...
不 呃 那 那更像
No, er, it was... it was more like...
明白了
Got it.
等等 那是我的孙女们吗
Wait, those are my granddaughters?
不 那是我的孙女们
No, those are my granddaughters.
这个小木屋里的一切都是我的
Everything in this cabin is mine.
好吧 听着
All right, look,
我们中的大多数都与琳达有自己的问题
many of us have our problems with Linda,
也许她在这儿一开始就没有好印象
and maybe she got off on the wrong foot here.
但是我的确向她伸出过手
But I did reach out to her,
而我认为我愿意在我的生命中再次拥有她
and I think that I would like to have her in my life again.
那么 琳达 你要告诉他
So, Linda, are you gonna
这为什么不可能 或者该我说
tell him why that's not possible, or should I?
他在说什么
What's he talking about?
有时候我真希望你永远都不会知道
Something I was hoping you'd never have to know.
鲍勃 我会告诉他的
Bob, I'll tell him.
我离开后的几年 我加入了个组织
Several years after I left, I got involved
他们做了些事
with a group of people who did some things,
反抗的事情
protest-y things.
没有人受伤 政♥府♥说这是叛国
Nobody got hurt, but the government said it was treasonous,
但是我觉得没那么严重
but I think of it more as treason-ish.
所以我有了一个选择 是进监狱还是远走高飞
So I had a choice of either going to jail or running away.
那么 怎么 你现在是要重新去逃亡
So, what, are you gonna just go back on the run now,
- 让这一切归于虚无吗 - 不
- and this was all for nothing? - No,
我想再次成为你生命的一部分
I want to be part of your life again
开始了解女孩们还有玛蒂娜
and get to know the girls and Martina.
如果来得及的话 我甚至还能成为鲍勃和爱丽丝的朋友
And maybe in time, I could even be friends with Bob and Alice.
不可能
Nope.
那这样如何
How about this?
我会去自首
I'll turn myself in.
你会这么做吗
You'd do that?
是的 我会的 明天早上的第一件事
Yes, I would, first thing tomorrow morning.
我会服刑直到期满 然后当我出来的时候
I'll do my time, and when I get out,
我们能再次开始
we can start again.
我更喜欢这个
I would like that.
嗯 这是个重大的夜晚
Well, it's been a big night,
而这会变成一个重大的早上 所以我们都去睡一会儿吧
and it's gonna be a big morning, so let's all get some sleep.
嗯嗯 女孩们 从储藏室里拿出睡袋
Mm-hm, girls, grab some sleeping bags out of the closet
去厨房♥睡觉去
and go sleep in the kitchen.
但是我昨晚上就在厨房♥睡的
But I slept in the kitchen last night.
- 拜托了 妈妈 - 不可能
- Come on, Mom. - No way.
在这个问题上 我支持你♥爸♥爸
I am backing your father up on this.
你们两个人上次就是和我们一起睡的
You girls have come between us for the last time.
所以大概今晚上是不会发生了
So probably not gonna happen tonight.
没错 我也这么觉得
Yeah, I don't think so.
- 嘿 麦克 - 早上好 爸爸
- Hey, Mike. - Morning, Pop.
听着 我一直在思考
Listen, I've been thinking.
而我知道这不会那么简单
And I know it's not gonna be easy,
但是我觉得 嗯 跟妈妈一起解决事情
but I think, ah, it's the right thing
是对的
to try to work things out with Mom.
- 听着 儿子 - 因为我知道你要说
- Look, son... - 'Cause I know what you're gonna say...
她是个骗子 她是坏消息
She's a liar. She's bad news.
但是我知道这是真的
But I know that going into it,
所以我不会期待太多而受伤的
so I'm not gonna expect too much and get hurt.
她又离开了 不是吗
She took off again, didn't she?
没错 她走了
Yeah, she's gone.
抱歉 麦克
I'm sorry, Mike.
但是至少这次她给我们每个人都留了便签
But at least this time she left each of us a note.
根据上下文 我的在性方面有点不合时宜
Given the context, mine was a little sexually inappropriate,
我还无法看我的
I can't read mine yet.
好吧 大体来说 她只是无法面对坐牢
Well, basically, she just couldn't face going to jail.
好吧 我猜这比只是因为我们而离开要好些
Well, I guess that's better than leaving just because of us.
的确
It is.
还有 你知道的 当初并不全是她的错
And, you know, it wasn't all her fault back then.
我不是最好的丈夫
I wasn't the best husband.
我是说 她拥有所有这些梦想和主意
I mean, she had all these dreams and ideas,
而 我只是没有倾听
and... I just didn't listen.
我不知道你有没有注意到 但是有时候
I don't know if you're aware of this, but sometimes
我有点固执
I am a little too stubborn.
我没注意到
I hadn't noticed.
你妈妈离开的时候 我没有很好地照顾你
I didn't handle it too well with you when your mother left.
那对你来说也是艰难的日子
It was a tough day for you too.
是的
Yeah...
但是我希望我做过与之前不同的事
but I wish I'd done things differently.
希望我说过 "我们会一起克服这一切"
Wish I'd said, "We'll get through this together."
而我本该告诉你 呃 呃 我
And I should have told you that, er, er, I...
啊
ah.
剧集 | 麻烦满屋(2016) | 导航列表