剧集 | 麻烦满屋(2016) | 导航列表
-我喜欢 -那就是你的错误了
- I like them. - Well, there's your mistake.
你爱你的孩子 你不喜欢他们
You love your children, you don't like them!
我想和我的女儿们走得近一点
I wanna be close to my girls.
我长大了的时候 你和妈妈根本不知道
When I was growing up, you and Mom had no idea
我的人生发生了什么
what was going on in my life.
我们并不对你那么感兴趣
We weren't that interested in you.
好吧 我们不是你 爸爸
Well, I'm not you, Dad.
我也不会在孩子需要我的时候推开她们
And I don't push my kids away when they need me.
女孩子们 你们可以留下
Girls, you can stay.
你可能会称其为软弱
You might call that weak,
我称其为 一个强大的人做出的强硬的决定
I call it a strong man making a strong decision.
亲爱的 你同意么
It's okay with you, dear?
当然 我们爱你
Of course. We love you.
这才是好的教育
That's good parenting, right here.
噢 有人敲门
Oh, that knock!
那是贾斯汀
It's Justin.
嗨 斯特拉 你看起来很有型啊
Hi, Stella, you look smokin'.
嗨各位
Hey, everybody.
贾斯汀 你来这干嘛
Justin, why are you here?
我听从了你♥爸♥爸的建议
I'm taking your dad's advice.
-他说我不应该放弃你 -我才没说过
- He told me I shouldn't quit on you. - I did not say that.
好吧 类似的话
Well, something like that.
你从没给我发过短♥信♥ 所以我没精确地理解你的意思
You never texted me, so I don't got it exactly.
但他说 如果你想要什么 你就应该坚持
But he said, if you want something, you should stick with it.
我想要你
And I want you.
贾斯汀
Justin...
我也想要你
I want you too.
你就像是个 饱满的气球
You're a... full balloon
没有人可以戳破你 [双关 勃起]
and no one should pop you.
我等会会向她解释那个比喻
I'll explain metaphor to her later.
回家吧宝贝
Let's go home baby.
呃 关于那个 我们某种程度上 被赶出来了
Um, about that... we kinda got evicted.
那你可以和我一起呆在这里
Well, you can stay here with me.
喔喔喔 你们甚至没结婚呢
Whoa, whoa, whoa, you guys are not even married.
我听到了 哥们
I hear ya, bro.
斯特拉 你愿意嫁给我么
Stella, will you marry me?
-不不不 -好的
- No, no, no! - Yes!
这梗我能玩一年 但我现在只是为你们感到抱歉
I should rub it in, but I just feel sorry for you.
你怎么能大半夜喝冰拿铁呢
How can you drink iced lattes at this time of night?
为啥这会困扰你 我睡得很好
Why does that bother you? I sleep fine.
只是怀疑一下
It's just suspicious.
-她真的要和那种人结婚么 -噢
- Is she really gonna marry that guy? - Oh...
我们今晚别想这个了
let's don't think about that tonight.
亲爱的
Honey,
我们可以继续玩下去
we can keep the fun going.
你去倒点红酒如何
How about you go get some wine
我会去穿上奇怪的服装
and I'll put on something ridiculous.
我们是在讨论一场游♥行♥么
Are we talking parading?
噢 我会的
Oh, I'll parade.
我喜欢游♥行♥
I love a parade.
爱丽丝送了我 来确保我们不用被迫接受那些里程积分
Alice sent me to make sure we're not stuck with those miles.
-我们会送你们另一份礼物的 -噢 好啊
- We'll get you another gift. - Oh, good.
这次别再是什么奇怪的东西了
Nothing crazy this time.
-现在 关于我们住在这里 -爸 去弗罗里达吧
- Now, about our staying... - Dad, go to Florida.
玩得开心 我们这里真的不需要你的帮忙
Have fun. We really don't need your help here.
好吧 别告诉你的继母
Well, don't tell your stepmom that.
她对搬家感到很痛苦
She was miserable about moving.
你知道 感到被需要是很开心的
You know, it's nice to feel needed,
而不是在某个温暖的地方腐烂死亡
and not just going some place warm to rot and die.
此外 谁想被一堆老人们围着
Besides, who wants to be around a lot of old people.
老人们都很烦人的
Old people are annoying.
是么
Are they?
我知道你觉得我太过保守而且过时
I know you think I'm too conservative and old-fashioned,
但我却与一位黑人女性结了婚 这还是存在着某些意义的
but I did marry a black woman, that's gotta mean something.
爸 我没有注意种族
Dad, I don't see race.
我只注意到一个专横的女人与你结婚 总是出现在我家里
I see a bossy woman who you married, who's always in my house.
的确如此
Fair enough.
你知道 我对你抚养这两个女孩的方式并不认同
You know, I don't agree with how you raised these girls, but
但我看到了她们有多喜欢你
I see how much they like you.
那感觉一定很棒
That must feel kinda good.
的确
It does.
我觉得在我没出现在我爸面前之时
I don't think my pop even knew I existed
他甚至已经忘了这个世界上还有我这个人
until I was standing in his direct line of sight.
好吧 他从不和你说话么
Well, he never talked to you?
问你最近感觉如何
Asked you how you're feeling? How you doing?
从不
Never.
-时代不同了 -是啊 时代不同了
- Different times. - Yeah, different times,
但如果他能这么做还是很让人感到欣慰的 是么
but it would have been nice if he had, right?
是啊
Yeah.
是让人感到欣慰
It would have been nice.
晚安 儿子
Goodnight, Son.
晚安 爸
Goodnight, Dad.
-迈克 -怎么
- Mike? - Yeah?
你近来如何 儿子
How you doin', Son?
我很好
I'm good.
你呢
You?
也很好
Good too.
那就好
Good.
你告诉他我们不想要那个里程积分了没有
Did you tell him we don't want the miles?
啥
What?
-里程积分 -他说了
- The miles! - He told me.
我希望无论你穿上了什么 都很方便被脱掉
I hope whatever you put on is easy to take off.
你好 小姐们
Hello, ladies.
好消息 亲爱的 女孩们进来告诉我
Good news, honey, the girls came in to tell me that
-卡特回短♥信♥了 -早就说过他会回的
- Carter texted back. - Told you he would.
记得么 两种节育方式
Remember, two forms of birth control,
是吧 爸妈
right, Mom and Dad?
我对这场谈话感到非常不自在
I feel very uncomfortable in this conversation.
为啥 我们都是成人啊
Why? We're all adults here.
那为什么你们还住在这里
Then why are you living at home?
噢 爸爸 你很搞笑喔
Oh, Dad, you're so funny.
我有个提议
I have a suggestion:
我再去拿两个杯子如何
how about I get two more glasses?
噢 我有个更好的提议
Ooh, I have an even better idea. Ok,
好的 别被吓到 但我在游戏室里藏了一些大♥麻♥
don't freak out, but I have some pot stashed in the playroom.
-我去拿过来 -别费神了
- I'll go get it. - Don't bother.
为什么
Why?
-我们吸光了 -我们扔掉了
- We smoked it. - We got rid of it.
剧集 | 麻烦满屋(2016) | 导航列表