剧集 | 麻烦满屋(2016) | 导航列表
Putting that "Kick me" Sign on my back...
把‘踢我’的纸条贴在我背后
Classic fun...
很经典的游戏啊
Calling me "Tiny."
叫我‘泰尼’[小家伙的意思]
True then, ironic now.
没错 现在感觉有点讽刺了
Well, all that was nothing compared to...
好吧 这些所有都比不上
the incident.
那件事
Ooh, ominous.
噢 不祥的预感来了
What incident?
什么事
He's talking about that time you glued him to his chair.
他是说那次你把他粘在椅子上的事
No, I never did that.
不 我从没这么做过
I swear.
我发誓
I called you down here because I need your help.
我让你过来这里是因为我需要你的帮助
I'm in here for possession,
我来这里是因为贩毒
but those drugs were planted.
但是那些毒品是别人栽赃给我的
Another thing you say you didn't do.
又说你没做过
It seems to be a theme in your life.
真是你人生的主题啊
There's security footage that proves I'm innocent.
监控录像可以证明我是无辜的
I remembered your dad was a cop.
我记得你父亲是警♥察♥
I thought maybe he could help get it.
我想或许他能帮我搞到监控
Why didn't your lawyer get the footage and use it in court?
为什么你的律师不去取监控在法庭上帮你证明
I got a public defender.
那是个公派律师
She game me five minutes and told me to plead out.
她谈了五分钟然后就让我认罪
You know, they're overworked,
你知道的 他们都有一堆活
underpaid and not nearly as hot as they are on TV.
收入也很低 根本不像电视里那么辣
Kyle, it's time for lunch.
凯尔 午餐时间到了
Fish sticks.
鱼排
Oh! My favorite.
噢 我的最爱
Listen, Mike, I got no one else to turn to.
听着 迈克 我只能指望你了
Please? Talk to your dad?
求你了 跟你父亲说一下
Hey, I never asked. What are you in here for?
嘿 我都没问过 你过来干嘛
Triple homicide.
三连环杀人案
Ah, people make mistakes.
哎 每个人都会犯错的
That's why pencils have erasers.
所以铅笔要配橡皮嘛
Wow, Elliot. I don't remember you being so funny.
哇 艾略特 我都不记得你那么幽默了
That's because you're usually making me cry.
那是因为这次你以前总是让我哭
Oh, look at us with this banter.
噢 看看现在我们说这个玩笑
I'll go get us some more wine.
我要去再拿点红酒
So how's it going?
怎么样了
You're not going to believe this,
你不会相信的
I'm kind of attracted to him.
我有点喜欢他
I mean, he's nice,
我是说 他人挺好的
he's smart, he's funny.
他很聪明 也很有趣
I can't believe I'm crushing on a nerd.
我不敢相信我居然喜欢一个呆子
I think Elliot is cute.
我觉得艾略特很可爱
Really?
真的吗
I don't get these skinny guys.
这些纤细的男生不是我的审美
I need a big guy I can pretend is a firefighter.
我需要一个能让我假装是救火员
Or a longshoreman.
或者港口工人
Or Seattle Seahawks Defensive End Michael Bennett.
或者西雅图海鹰队[橄榄球队]的后场麦克 伯纳特那样的壮男男朋友
Mm, mm, mm, mm-mm.
恩 恩 恩 恩
I don't care what Coach Carroll says.
我不管教练卡罗尔说什么
Michael, I'm gonna need you to crash that gap.
麦克 我需要你跨过这个空
So, Elliot. I, Stella, being of sound mind,
那么 艾略特 我 斯黛拉 一个既聪明
hot body, and only, like, two drinks,
身材又好 而且只喜欢喝两杯的女生
would like to go on a second date with you.
愿意跟你第二次约会
I'll give you a moment to not believe your luck.
我可以给你两分钟让你来惊讶一下你这份幸运
Yeah, I'm not interested.
额 我对你没兴趣
Wait, what?
什么
But I like you.
但是我喜欢你
Okay, I see what you're doing.
好的好的 我知道你在干什么了
You're getting back at me for bullying you.
你在报复我之前欺负你
Well played, sir. Well played.
这把有意思 先生 这把你玩得真好
But now that we're even...
但现在我们扯平了
No, it's just that, no offense,
额 不是 无意冒犯
but you're kind of shallow,
但你这人有点肤浅
and I don't think we have anything in common.
而且我不觉得我们有什么共同点
I don't even know what we would talk about.
我都不知道我们有什么好说的
Sorry, Stella.
对不起 斯黛拉
No, wait! We can talk about stuff.
不 等等 我们可以说很多东西
Nerd stuff.
呆子喜欢的的东西
That wheelchair scientist with the robot voice!
那个躺在轮椅上用机器说话的科学家[指霍金]
Sorry, Stel.
小黛 别难过
Oh, this isn't over.
喔 这还没结束
His rejection just made me want him more.
他对我的拒绝只让我更想得到他
Give me a brain makeover. Make me smarter.
给我一个大脑转换 让我变得更聪明
The smart thing would be to accept
现在明智的决定应该是接受
his rejection and move on.
他的拒绝然后向前看
Less smart than that.
比这个笨一点
Great.
棒
You got Kyle's evidence box.
你拿到了凯尔的证据箱
It's got tape on it that says, "Do not open."
上面有个贴条说 ‘不要打开’
Oops! What do you know? My knife slipped.
哎哟 你知道吗 我的刀一不小心滑了
Is that even legal?
这不是违法吗
Calm down.
冷静点
I'm friend with Joey in the evidence room.
我在物证室有个叫乔伊的朋友
He knows better than to rat me out.
他知道怎么掩护我而不是出♥卖♥♥♥我
I know where all the bodies are buried.
我知道哪里可以埋尸
In an abandoned lot next to a pawn shop.
在一个当铺旁边的废弃停车场
Are those the surveillance tapes?
这些是监视录像吗
Yes.
没错
Now, before we get started,
好了 在我们开始前
remember our deal.
记住我们的交易
If help you, you'll let this whole Kyle thing go, right?
如果我帮你 你就放过凯尔这件事 对吗
Never bring it up again. Deal.
-我再也不提起 -成交
All right, let's pop in these bad boys
好了 让我们看看这带子
and we'll see if there's anything useful.
让我们看看里面有什么有用的
Oh, this brings back memories.
喔 这让我想起了很多回忆
You and me on a stakeout.
你和我一起监视
I even bought us black coffee like we used to have.
我还买♥♥了我们以前一直喝的黑咖啡呢
Nothing an eight year old likes more than
对于一个八岁小孩来说除了
sitting outside a crack house drinking black coffee.
坐在一个破裂的房♥子外面喝黑咖啡 没有什么事能让他更喜欢了
I was just trying to toughen you up
我正准备教你变强硬
so you wouldn't get bullied.
这样你就不会被欺负了
Well, I did get bullied.
好的吧 我的确被欺凌过
Kyle was horrible to me. You don't know what that's like.
凯尔对我很坏 你都不知道那是什么样
No, the hell I don't.
不知道 我当然我不知道了
I had a bully: my old man.
我有一个欺凌我的人 那就是我爸
That bastard would get pissed if I looked at him wrong.
那个混账会因为我看他的方式错了而生气
Drove me nuts; I mean,
说真的 把我逼疯了
what's the right way to look at someone?
那什么才是正确的方式去看一个人
It's an impossible standard to impose on a person.
对于一个正常人来说那是不可能的标准
But I didn't complain. I toughened up.
但我没抱怨 我反而变强了
Now I don't feel anything.
现在我什么感觉都没有了
And I wanted the same for you.
我希望你也跟我一样
So anyway, we took credit for catching
无论怎样 抓到雪松河凶杀犯
the Cedar River Strangler,
我们有功
but the truth is we don't know what happened to him.
但真♥相♥是我们不知道他身上发生了什么
He died, he moved away,
他死了 他搬走了
maybe just got tired of strangling.
或者只是疲于凶杀了
You told me that he was still out there,
你跟我讲他还逍遥法外
and he'd get me if I didn't brush my teeth.
而且如果我没刷牙他还会找上门来
Remember what I'd say?
记得我之前说什么吗
"The Strangler hates two things:
这个凶杀犯最讨厌两件事
Tooth decay and drifters."
蛀牙和流浪汉
And you never had a cavity.
然而你从来都没蛀牙
Oh, my God. Look at this.
我的天啊 快看这个
Somebody is planting drugs in Kyle's desk.
有人在凯尔的桌子里放毒品
Wow!
哇
I have the evidence to set Kyle free...
我有可以释放凯尔的证据了
somebody I spent my whole life wishing would end up in jail.
这个让我花了一辈子想要让他进监狱的家伙
剧集 | 麻烦满屋(2016) | 导航列表