剧集 | 麻烦满屋(2016) | 导航列表
噢 我的天啊
Oh, my God.
麦克 真的是你吗
Mike, is that really you?
我不敢相信 你在这做什么
I don't believe this. What are you doing here?
打住
Hold on.
我40年没见过你了
I haven't seen you for 40 years.
我只是来看你一眼
I just want to look at you for a second.
噢 哇
Oh, wow.
你的光环现在变阴郁了
Your aura is so murky right now.
如果你喜欢 我可以给你施加点灵气
If you'd like, I could do some reiki on you.
你很兴奋吗
Are you high?
好吧 正在冷静 但我不止如此
Well, just coming down, but I've got more.
妈妈 你来这里做什么
Mom, what are you doing here?
好吧 我收到你的短♥信♥ 就赶来见你
Well, I got your message, and I was on my way to see you
这时我的精神导师就跑到我梦里跟我说
and my spirit guide came to me in a dream and said,
不 请克制 你现在还没足够强大
"No, hold off. You're not strong enough yet."
所以我就决定来我们的老房♥子调整一下自己
So I decided to come to our old cabin to center myself.
这听起来很耳熟
Nothing strange about that.
但我并不知道你和玛蒂娜也在这里
But I didn't know you and Martina were here.
噢 我的天啊
Oh, my goddess.
我刚刚打断你们调情了吗
Did I interrupt the act of lovemaking?
因为那对夫妻来说很重要
Because that is so important to a couple.
我和你父亲总能在那个方面相通
Your father and I always connected on that level.
你父亲的丁丁是我见过最精致的
Your father had the most beautiful penis I'd ever seen.
有需要喝一杯的吗
Anyone else need a drink?
玛蒂娜 我包里有瓶绿豆酿的酒
Martina, I have some mung bean wine in my bag.
好啊 正合她意呢
Yeah, that'll hit the spot.
里面没事吧
Everything okay in there?
啊 没事 只不过是一对松鼠
Ah, yeah, just a couple of bad squirrels.
你们来这干嘛
What are you doing here?
- 我们听到了怪声 - 一个恐怖的怪声
- We heard a noise. - A scary noise.
女儿们 那可不算是紧急情况
Girls, that's not an emergency!
你没听清 声音是这样的
You didn't hear it. It was like...
不对 更像这样
No, it was more like...
别闹了
Stop it!
天啊 你们真是麻烦精
God, you're such pussies.
听着 如果你老爸看到你们在这
Look, I will never hear
我就没机会听完这怪声
the end of it if your father sees you here.
偷偷溜进客房♥
Go sneak into the guest room.
走消防楼梯 但要小心 那楼梯有点摇晃
Use the fire ladder, but be careful. That ladder is rickety.
噢 我这就去给你们瞒着
Oh, I'll just come hold it for you.
麦克 我曾想过看到你会是件好事
Mike, I thought it would be good to see you,
但这甚至比我想象的还要好
but it's even better than I imagined.
让我们忘掉过去 重头再来
Let's forget about the past and start all over again.
我不知道自己能否接受
I don't know if I can do that.
毕竟我内心还满是怒火和怨恨
There's still a lot of anger and resentment.
我那时才7岁 你就突然的消失了
I was seven years old, and you just disappeared.
就这样 发泄出来
Yes, express it.
喊出来 叫出来 把我看作是你的出气筒
Yell, scream, think of me as your emotional punching bag.
但在此之前 请先让我
But before you do, let me
先告诉你一件小事 我要死了
just tell you one little thing: I'm dying.
现在 继续吧 让我默默承受吧
Now, go ahead. Let me have it.
什么
What?
我不懂自己还剩下多少时间
I don't know how much time I have left,
但别管这些 喊出来吧
but forget that. Yell away.
好吧 我现在不能生你的气了 因为我知道你即将死去
Well, I can't be mad at you now that I know that you're dying.
噢 麦克
Oh, Mike.
现在你脸上爱和原谅的表情
The look of love and forgiveness on your face right now.
让我几乎想真的死去
It almost makes me wish I really was dying.
等等
Wait....
你不是要死了吗
You're not dying?
不是 是不是松了一口气
No. Isn't it a relief?
听着 我只是不想
Look, I just don't want
浪费时间又重新回想起当年的惨况
to waste time going over all the bad stuff.
在接到你电♥话♥的时候 我感觉
When you called, I felt like
我们之间又有了可以重新开始的机会
there was a chance for us to start over again.
我回老房♥子这里来
I came to the cabin,
是因为我在这里有非常快乐的回忆
because I had such happy memories of this place.
是啊 我们在这的确有过快乐
Well, we did have fun here.
我犯了许多错
I made so many mistakes.
我希望我的精神导师能帮我穿越回当年
I wish my spirit guide could send me back in time
我和你在这里踱步
to when you and I would hang out here
等你的父亲回家敲门
waiting for your father to come knock at the door.
快开门 麦克 我知道你在里面
Open up, Mike. I know you're in there.
- 神啊 起作用了
- Holy . That worked.
噢 我很抱歉 世界末日了才找到这些杯子
Ooh, I am so sorry. It took me forever to find these glasses.
别管酒了 爸爸来了
Forget about the wine. Dad's here.
- 什么 - 让我进去 你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
- What? - Let me in, you son of a bitch.
快听他的声音 性感不减当年
Listen to him, sexy as ever.
但我还没准备好见他
But I'm not ready to see him.
我要躲进客房♥去
I'll just hide in the guest room.
噢 不 客房♥不行
Oh, no, not the guest room.
啊 你可以躲进主卧
Ah, you should use the master bedroom.
所以这就是你为什么劝我不要来这里吗
So that's why you talked me out of coming here,
那样你们就可以自己独享这里了
so you could come up here yourself.
这招真绝 儿子
Real D-bag move, son.
你来这里干嘛 爸爸
What are you doing here, Dad?
在家里没有爱丽丝我很孤单
The house was too lonely without Alice.
噢 真暖心 爸爸 但 还是请回吧
Oh, that's sweet, Dad. Anyway, go home.
啊 耶
Ah j...
我哪儿也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
天呐 经过40年
Jeez, after 40 years,
这栋房♥子闻起来还是像你妈妈的香水味
this house still smells like your mother's perfume.
多么可怕的女人
What a horrible woman.
我已经精疲力尽了
I'm exhausted.
我要冲进主卧了
I'm gonna go crash in the master room.
- 不行 - 好吧 好吧
- No. - Well, fine.
- 我住客房♥好了 - 不行
- I'll take the guest room. - No.
你们两个有什么毛病吗
What's wrong with you two?
好吧 因为我们要待在 呃 客房♥
Well, 'cause we're staying in the, uh, guest room.
但是 啊 主卧里 呃
And, ah, the master is, uh...
满是蜘蛛 成了蜘蛛的老家 能看到的地方都是蜘蛛
Full of spiders. Lousy with spiders, spiders everywhere you look.
别再说它们了
Stop talking about them.
我要睡在沙发上
I'll sleep on the couch.
为什么会有三个玻璃杯
Why the three glasses?
这个 都是我的
Ah... all for me.
啊 我真是有问题
Argh! I have a problem.
好吧 爸爸要睡在起居室里 所以你就待在这
Okay, Dad's sleeping in the living room, so just stay in here.
我偷♥窥♥了一下 他仍像我们初遇时那么帅
I took a peek. He's just as handsome as the day we met.
你觉得他还会为我疯狂吗
You think he's still mad at me?
好吧 在我成长的过程中 无论何时我提起你的名字
Well, growing up, whenever I mentioned your name,
我都得在"婊♥子♥罐"里放25分 然后
I'd have to put a quarter in the "Bitch Jar"... and
他现在还有那个罐子 所以 呃
he still has it, so, ah...
所以我还在他心里
So I'm on his mind.
我们的祖母在这里
Our grandmother is here?
我长这么大一直想知道她的事
I've been wondering about her my whole life.
没错 她欠我们的 就像 一百万个礼物
Yeah, she owes us, like, a million presents.
听着 你们的爸爸随时都可能过来
Look, your father's gonna be here any minute.
从窗户爬出去然后开车回家
Climb out the window and drive home.
- 但是我们没油了 - 而爸爸总会给它加油
- But we ran out of gas. - And Dad always pumps it.
哦 天呐 我们当父母的真是灾难
Oh, God, we are disasters as parents.
玛蒂娜 让我进去
Martina, let me in.
该死 藏在房♥间里
Damn it. Closet.
你为什么锁门
Why'd you lock it?
哦 你知道这些老门都是这样的
Oh, you know how these old doors are.
这毫无意义
That makes no sense.
不管怎样 现在我们终于独处了
Anyways, now that we're finally alone,
关于那个新东西
about that new stuff...
这么多年过去了怎么可能会有新东西
How can there be new stuff after all these years?
如果我的童年仍然没有结束 那现在该是时候了
If my childhood wasn't already over, it's about to be.
我不知道 麦克
I don't know, Mike.
剧集 | 麻烦满屋(2016) | 导航列表