剧集 | 麻烦满屋(2016) | 导航列表
It's not yours.
孩子是隔壁老王的
Are you actually saying that to me?
我做错了什么 你居然跟我说这些
As your father, it's ridiculous.
作为你父亲 我知道这比较扯
But as an ex-cop, I've got to consider all possibilities.
但作为一个退休警♥察♥ 我必须考虑各种可能性
Her phone is right there. Let's check it for suspects.
她的手♥机♥就在那 让我们来找找看会不会有老王的线索
I am not gonna do that.
我是不会这么做的
So you'll just raise the kid as your own?
所以你是决定要喜当爹了吗
Oh, stop that.
哦 闭嘴
Martina has nothing to hide.
玛蒂娜没啥可隐瞒的
So it won't hurt to look at it.
所以看看也无妨咯
Fine. Just to shut you up.
好吧 但这是为了让你闭嘴
Oh, David Connor.
哦 大卫·康纳
Who's that? An old boyfriend?
谁 旧情人吗
Oh, for God's sake!
天哪 你能不能消停一会儿
Yes.
好吧 被你猜中了
"The other night was great.
"那晚真的很棒
Meet me at the hotel Friday at 9:00."
周五九点在酒店见我哦"
Mm.
嗯
In the cop business, we call that a clue.
在破案的时候 我们管那叫线索
What's going on?
发生啥事了
Okay, look, let me first say that I love you.
好吧 听着 首先我是爱你的
I trust you completely,
我对你百分百的信任
but Dad and I went through your phone,
然而老爸跟我翻了你的手♥机♥
and it appears that you've been banging your ex-boyfriend
发现貌似最近你跟你的旧情人在做些偷鸡摸狗的事
and are pregnant with his baby, so...
而且你还怀了他的孩子 所以
thoughts?
你还有什么想说的吗
What's wrong with you?
你到底哪根筋搭错了
David Connor texted you about meeting at a hotel.
你怎么解释大卫·康纳发短♥信♥让你去酒店见他的事
Yes, because he wants me to check out the the venue
是有这么一回事 那是因为他想让我帮他看看
for his wedding to Marcus.
他跟马库斯举♥行♥婚礼的地方
He's gay now.
他现在是同性恋了
We're going to his wedding next month.
我们下个月要去参加他的婚礼哦
I told you all about this.
我告诉过你的
Okay, wait. Were the Mets on when you were talking?
等等 你告诉我这件事的时候 纽约大都会棒球队是不是正在比赛
And did I nod and say, "Sounds good"?
我是不是点头说 好吧
Yes. Well, there you have it.
是啊 这就对了
Oh, crap. Do we really have to go to a wedding?
糟糕 我们非得要去参加婚礼吗
Forget the wedding.
别管婚礼了
Why did you think I was pregnant?
你为什么以为我怀孕了
Oh, right. Damn it. Somebody's still pregnant.
哎呀 对了 怀孕的人还没找出来呢
Look what I found in our kitchen.
看我在厨房♥找到了什么
Our kitchen? Yeah, of course our kitchen.
我们家的厨房♥吗 当然
Why would I take a pregnancy test
怎么会有人
from someone else's kitchen?
在别人家厨房♥测孕呢
Okay, okay, let's not freak out
好吧 好吧 别惊慌
and jump to the logical and correct conclusion
让我们推断出正确而合理的结论
that Stella's pregnant.
是斯特拉怀孕了
How do we do that?
怎么推断的啊
Hold on. I'll think of something.
等一下 我想想验孕棒到底怎么来的
Got one.
想到了
The plumber dropped her pregnancy test
是水管修理工不小心
on the kitchen floor.
掉在厨房♥里的
When's the last time you saw a female plumber?
你什么时候见过女的水管修理工
A woman can plumb. This is not the time.
女人也能当修理工啊 现在不是斗嘴的时候
You're right.
你说的对
Look, we need to confirm things with Stella,
这样吧 我们去和斯特拉对质
and then we'll figure out what to do from there.
然后再看下一步怎么做
Is it too late for adoption?
送去收养是不是太晚了
It hasn't even been born yet.
孩子还没生出来呢
I'm talking about Stella.
我说的是斯特拉
Here you go, Dad.
你的爆米花 老爸
Oh, thanks, son.
谢谢 儿子
Large popcorn with butter... just like our first date.
大份的黄油爆米花 就和我们第一次约会一样
No, you had Sour Patch Kids.
不对 你那次吃的是酸酸软糖
Oh, yeah.
噢 是的
I love those tart little bastards.
我可喜欢那酸唧唧的东东了
Do you remember where we sat that night?
你记得那晚我们是坐哪儿吗
Of course I do.
当然记得
Fifth row, center, best seats in the house...
第五排的中间 整个电影院最好的位子
my signature move.
我的泡妞秘籍啊
We sat in the front row because you weren't ready
我们只能坐第一排 因为我去接你的时候
when I picked you up.
你还没准备好
Ah, yes, fashionably late...
啊 是的 忙着打扮所以晚了
my signature move.
我的泡妞秘籍
I remember it well.
我都记着呢
Oh, God, you're remembering things after I tell you.
老天 我告诉你了你才记起来的
It's not remembering. It's just hearing.
这不叫记得住 这叫听得见
Guys, who is "Bard Tipt"?
谁是巴尔德·特皮
Ethan, you'll never believe what I overheard in the lobby.
伊桑 你猜我在大厅里偷听到了什么
They're having a secret advanced screening
《加利佛的囚犯》今晚会在这里
of "Prisoners of Galifron" Here tonight.
秘密地提前上映
Are you kidding me? I love those books!
真的吗 我喜欢书的原作
Me too!
我也是
Just think... on the other side of that wall,
想一想 在一墙之隔
the Galifronians will be fighting for their freedom.
加利佛人在为了自♥由♥而战
And yet we sit idly by and do nothing,
而我们呆坐这里什么也没做
like the cowards of Fargul.
就像Fargul里的胆小鬼一样
We could ask if we could go.
我们问一下我们能不能去
Or...
或者
we could sneak out and not tell anyone,
我们溜出去 谁也别告诉
like the rebels of Zukon.
就像Zukon里的反叛者一样
They died.
但他们死了
Plus, I never could.
再说 我不敢这么做
I'm a rule-follower.
我是个按规则行事的人
Just yesterday I wanted to sample a third flavor
就在昨天 我想试尝尝三种味道的
at the frozen-yogurt place, but...
冻酸奶 可是
The limit is two.
规定只许尝两种
I know how you feel.
我了解你的感受
But where has all this rule-following gotten us?
但是规规矩矩带给我们好处了吗
Living with our parents, out of work,
和父母同住 没有工作
spending a Friday night
周五的晚上 时间却花在
re-creating my parents' first date.
重现父母的初次约会
What's even sadder is,
更悲哀的是
it's the first date I've been on in months.
这是好几个月以来我第一次约会
The last time I kissed someone, the constellation Orion
我上次吻一个男孩的时候
hadn't even risen in the western sky yet.
猎户星座还没从西天出现呢
It was six months ago.
那是半年前了
Let's do it.
我们走吧
It's sold out.
票卖♥♥完了
The one time we break the rules, we don't get to enjoy it.
我们初次打破规矩 却没有得到享受
Unless we break more rules.
除非我们打破更多的规矩
More rules?
更多的规矩
We could sneak in and stand in the back.
我们可以溜进去 站在后排看
Stand in the back?
站在后排看
That's violating the fire code.
这是违反火警规定的
You need to keep the aisle clear.
走道要空出来
Everyone knows that.
每个人都知道的
Now I'm getting a sweat mustache just thinking about it.
想想就吓得我唇上就狂冒汗
What are you two doing here?
你们俩在这儿干什么
And where's your vest?
你的马甲呢
Um...
额
I don't know how to answer that.
我不知道怎样回答
You're supposed to have your vest on before your shift.
你在换班前应该穿上马甲
Uh, sorry, boss. She won't let it happen again.
对不起 老板 她不会再这样了
Here, put this on.
这里 穿上
"Prisoners of Galifron" Is about to start.
《加利佛的囚犯》马上要开始了
Get inside and give the pre-show speech.
进去做一个映前谈话
Oh, my God, now we're impersonating employees too?
天啊 现在我们又要冒充员工吗
Maybe for the first time in our lives,
也许人生中的第一次
we should color outside the lines.
我们应该不拘规则
剧集 | 麻烦满屋(2016) | 导航列表