剧集 | 麻烦满屋(2016) | 导航列表
《麻烦满屋》 前情提要
Previously on "Crowded"...
-你妈妈现在在哪 -哦 我很小的时候她就离开了
- Where's your mother now? - Oh, she left when I was a kid.
家里有这样一个能照顾你的老太太
It's nice having one of those older ladies
也挺好的
in the house who takes care of you.
你不觉得也许你真正念念不忘的
Do you think maybe what you're really missing
是你的亲生母亲吗
is your own mother?
嗨 妈妈
Hey, Mom.
是我 麦克
It's, uh, Mike.
如果你收到这条消息 请给我回电♥话♥
If you get this, please give me a call.
谢谢你让我跟着你
Thanks for letting me tag along
做路况报告 麦克
for the traffic report, Mike.
能见到空中的家伙 真是太激动了
Oh, very excited to meet Guy in the Sky.
他就叫盖伊你知道 所以才有这个双关
His first name is Guy. That's why that works.
谢谢你解释了梗
Thanks for the breakdown.
我不懂你为什么这么大题小做 他只是个做交通报告的
I don't get what the big deal is... he's just traffic.
哦 交通报告才是唯一有用的新闻
Oh, traffic is the only news that actually matters.
有人死了 我能做什么
Somebody died? What can I do about it?
当地选举 谁在乎啊
Local elections? Who cares?
但空中的盖伊 给你的是实实在在有用的新闻
But Guy in the Sky gives you news you can use.
嘿 这句不错 快记下来麦克
Hey, that's good. Write that down, Mike.
麦克 我是采编部的吉姆
Mike, it's Jim from the news desk.
盖伊马上就到
Guy should be there momentarily.
谢了吉姆
Thanks, Jim.
嗨 盖伊
Hey, Guy.
嘿 麦克
Hey, Mike.
大人物来了
There's the great man.
怎么了 你看起来不太好
What's up? You don't look so good.
我昨天喝得烂醉
I really tied one on last night...
还有今天早上
And also this morning.
我得躺一会儿
I need to lie down for a bit.
这可不妙
That's not good.
所以老爸的妈妈没给他回电♥话♥
So Dad's mom never called him back?
没有 我很自责
No, and I feel guilty, because I'm the one
我是那个让他给他妈妈打电♥话♥的人
who pushed him to call her.
我只希望我们能有办法和她接触一下
I just wish there was some way we could get in touch with her,
至少知道她到底收没收到消息
at least find out if she got the message.
咱们为什么不去找她呢
Why don't we track her down?
好主意
That's a great idea.
我看了超多鲶鱼秀[一档MTV制♥作♥的真人秀,揭穿网络交友平台的各种骗子]
I've watched so much "Catfish,"
我知道怎么追踪人
I know exactly how to find people.
我还能告诉你 那到底是老爸的妈妈
And I can tell you if it's really Dad's mom
还是印第安纳州的基佬
or a gay guy in Indiana.
我们要寻找线索 分♥析♥数据
We'll pursue leads and analyze data,
就像神探南茜
like Nancy Drew...
窈窕 美丽
slim and attractive,
不用费力就是最受欢迎的那个
popular without trying.
也许我还会找到我的奈德 尼克森
Maybe I'll find my own Ned Nickerson.
他会很担心我
And he'll worry about me, because I'll be searching
因为我会为了找线索进到隐蔽的山洞或是废弃的工厂
for clues in hidden caves and abandoned mills.
破案之后 哦 他会吼我的
But after I crack the case, oh, he'll scold me,
但通过他的吻 我知道他为我骄傲
but I'll know how proud he is by his kiss.
回神了 谢伊
Come back, Shea.
不要
I don't want to.
就这么办
Let's do it.
咱们一起找到你老爸的妈妈
Let's find your dad's mom,
但谁也别告诉他 我不想让他抱太大希望
But don't tell him. We don't want to get his hopes up.
你 爱丽丝 不许告诉鲍勃
And, Alice, you can't tell Bob.
哦 我几乎不告诉他什么事
Oh, I tell him very little.
我对他就像陌生人一样
I treat him like a stranger.
保持激♥情♥
Keeps it hot.
我得说 从火里抢救出来后
And I'd say, after being rescued from the fire,
它成一条真正的"热狗"了
that was one hot dog.
-说得好 吉姆 -谢谢 海蒂
- Good one, Jim. - Thanks, Heidi.
现在 说到交通 让我们连线空中的盖伊
And now, with the traffic, let's go to Guy in the Sky.
盖伊
Guy.
盖伊 醒醒 盖伊
Guy, wake up. Guy!
天哪 红灯亮了 直播开始了
Oh, God, the red light's on.
上面的各位 你们还好么
Everything okay up there, fellas?
哦 是这样 盖伊他
Well, uh, see, Guy is, uh...
呃 盖伊暂时不太方便
Uh, Guy is, uh, temporarily unavailable,
但是 呃
but, uh...
我是鲍勃 摩尔
I'm Bob Moore,
和我在一起的是我的儿子麦克
here with my son, Mike,
我们是
and we are...
飞天双雄
the Pair in the Air.
-你在干嘛 -报道交通
- What the hell are you doing? - The traffic.
我们能做到的
We can do this.
吉姆 我正在看向第五大道
Jim, I'm looking down at the 5,
你要是在那条道上 那你完蛋了
and if you're on it, you're screwed.
看起来好像有起交通事故
Looks like there's an accident.
应该是辆德国车
Figures, it's a German car...
来自那个盛产希♥特♥勒♥的国家
from the bastards who brought you Hitler.
无意冒犯 我们的德国观众
No offense to our German viewers.
是啊 爸
Uh, yeah, Dad, they've brought us
他们也带来了很多很棒的东西
lots of wonderful things...
像小熊软糖 海蒂 克拉姆迪[曾是维秘天使 真人秀《天桥风云》主持人兼评委] 德特雷夫 施拉姆夫[第一位效力于NBA的德国球员]
Gummi Bears, Heidi Klum, Detlef Schrempf.
还记得他效力超音速队的时候么
Remember when he played for the Sonics?
当然 那个白人
Sure, the white one.
别跟我提超音速队
Don't get me started on the Sonics.
他们为什么离开我们了 [2008年重西雅图迁移主场 改名奥克拉荷马雷霆]
Why did they ever leave us?
爸 放下吧 那都是十年前了
Dad, let it go. That was ten years ago.
所以呢 你妈四十年前离开的我
So? Your mother left me 40 years ago,
我现在还是很生气
and I'm still pissed about that,
我曾经发过誓 我哪天要是上了电视
and I vowed if I ever got on TV,
一定要用这种方式说句话
I would use this forum to make a statement.
去你的 琳达
Screw you, Linda.
我确定这对下面正在驾驶的听众
I'm sure that's all super helpful
一定非常有用
to all the people in the cars down there.
好吧
Okay, fine.
国道520上有起交通事故
There's an accident on the 520,
最好走405
so better take the 405.
我曾经是个警♥察♥
I used to be a cop,
那条路上从来没有人测速
and there's never speed traps there.
相信我 你可以开到100迈
Trust me, you can do 100.
嗯 这样才不会出交通事故呢
Yep, that'll stop all the accidents.
我只是说
I'm just saying...
我知道有个人曾经在405国道上开到120迈
I knew a guy who got a hand job doing 120 on the 405.
那个人现在有可能正在这架直升飞机上
And he just might be in this copter.
好了 让我们换个话题
Maybe that's enough for the traffic.
仅代表吉姆 第十频道 准信团队
On behalf of Jim, the Channel Ten AccuNews Team...
我是海蒂 洛佩兹巴兰卡斯
This is Heidi Lopez-Barrancas.
嘿 海蒂 你为什么每次说名字时
Hey, Heidi, how come when you say your name,
都带着西班牙口音
you get all Spanish-y?
就没听哪个爱尔兰男主持人说
You never hear an Irish anchorman say,
"吉米 麦卡锡为你带来报道"
"This is Jimmy McCarthy reporting to you
"来自土豆新闻网
"From the Potato News Network,
到底是谁偷了我的幸运符麦片”
investigating who stole me Lucky Charms, eh?"
天哪 快来人把他的麦掐断
For God's sake, someone please cut his Mic.
是她们
Ooh, that's them.
快 表现得平常一点
Quick, act normal.
交给我吧 我是个演员
Leave it to me. I'm an actress.
哇哦 今天真是一件平常事接着一个
Wow. Today's been one normal thing after another.
对我们可不是
Not for us.
你们看新闻台的交通报道了么
You guys watch the traffic report on the news?
没有哪个七十岁以下的人
No one under 70
会对你说是的
is gonna say yes to that question.
他们现在会了
Well, they will now.
我们顶替了空中的盖伊 我们火了
We took over for Guy in the Sky, and we are a hit.
特别是年轻人中 最火视频
Especially with young men... the most coveted demo.
他们就爱我们互相生气的样子
They love it when we get angry with each other.
剧集 | 麻烦满屋(2016) | 导航列表