剧集 | 麻烦满屋(2016) | 导航列表
Hey, handsome. What's taking you so long?
嘿 帅哥 怎么用了这么长时间啊
I'm making you want it more.
我在制♥作♥ “让你想要更多” 的东西
It's working.
那很有效啊
We can do it right here
我们可以就在这里开始做
and not walk up stairs...
就不用走上楼了
apply the energy that we saved to the sex.
专心把精力都留给做♥爱♥
The kitchen? So dirty.
在厨房♥吗 好脏啊
Really dirty.
的确好下流的
The kitchen is so dirty.
这厨房♥好脏啊
Really dirty.
真是好脏啊
I guess the experiment of waiting to see
我猜等着看看女孩们
if the girls would clean up after themselves
是否会自己清理的实验
didn't turn out so hot.
结果不太乐观啊
That was a swing and a miss.
是啊 一个失败的尝试
I was up all night helping Shea fill out job applications.
我整晚都醒着帮谢伊填工作申请
Good. Maybe she'll get a job and fill up that gas tank.
不错啊 也许她能有个工作付自己的汽油钱
Apparently they think the flashing red E
很显然 她们觉得在车里闪着红光的 “没”[empty 油箱即将空箱警示]
stands for "Excellent, keep driving."
代表的是 “没问题太棒了 继续驾驶”
Well, at least Stella broke up with Justin.
好吧 至少斯特拉和贾斯汀分手了
So that's good.
还不错
Although there has been a lot of rebounding.
虽然之前他们关系反弹的次数也太多了
High-school guys had the decency
原来的高中小伙都只是
to sneak out the window.
偷偷礼貌地从窗户里偷看女孩
Now they come downstairs, and I have to pretend
现在他们都是直接下楼来看 我得假装
like I don't want to punch them in the face.
我不是很想直接对他们一拳打脸
You know what would take our minds off of this?
你知道我们怎么能不烦心这些事吗
Remember that naked thing we used to do?
来想想我们赤♥裸♥裸做过的事怎么样
It has been a while.
都过去一阵了
Martina Moore.
这里是玛蒂娜·摩尔
Hello, Jeremy.
你好啊 杰米
Sorry.
哦 抱歉
I should take this in my office.
我得去我办公室接这个电♥话♥
So no naked thing.
所以没得做赤♥裸♥裸的事了
Morning, Dad. Hey, sweetie.
早啊 爸爸 嘿 甜心
I finally got my applications off
我终于把我的申请
to every astrophysics lab I could find.
投给了任何一个我能找到的天体物理学实验室了
Oh, well, that's good.
哦 不错 挺好的
Is it? What if I don't get in anywhere?
是吗 要是我哪都去不了怎么办
Focus on my social life, you say?
专心我的社交生活 怎么样
I don't think so, 'cause that's a complete disaster.
不太好 因为那彻头彻尾是个灾难
Maybe there's some larger perspective
也许你可以从更大的视野角度出发
that you could take solace from.
来找到慰藉
You're right.
你说的对
Life is short, random, and ultimately pointless.
生活本身就是短暂 随机并且最终毫无意义的
There you go.
就这样吧
Oh, hey, guys, what are you still doing up?
哦 嘿 大家们 你们还在这儿干嘛呢
It's morning, Stella.
现在是早晨了 斯特拉
Oh, that explains a lot.
哦 这话很说明问题
That's one crazy-looking wig.
这假发看着真疯狂
It's not a wig. I like it.
这不是个假发 我还蛮喜欢的
Thanks, Dad.
谢啦 爸爸
This girl Jessica did it.
那个叫杰西卡的女孩做的
We got wasted, and she cut it, and I honestly think
我们喝多了 然后她给我剪的这个头发 我真的认为
she's gonna be the next big thing...
她会有一番成就
not in hairdressing, but in telling people what to do.
不是在理发界 而是去告诉人们该做什么
Oh, it's your grandparents.
哦 你的祖父母来来消息了
The new rule is they have to text
新规定是他们在来之前一定要
before they come over, and then I can text back...
发短♥信♥给我 这样我就可以回短♥信♥说
"Not home."
“我们不在家”
And send.
然后发给他们
I'm a genius.
我是天才吧
What do you mean you're not home?
你说的你“不在家”是什么意思
We can see you, genius!
天才 我们是能看到你的
What's the purpose of a text
如果你直接不管它的话
if you're just gonna barge in anyway?
那发短♥信♥有什么意义
How should we know? It's your system.
我们怎么知道 这个是你的方法
Oh, good Lord, girl, your hair is pink.
哦 好家伙 女孩 你的头发是粉色的
I know, right?
我知道的 好吗
Hi, everyone.
嗨 大家好
Oh, this is my new friend Jessica.
哦 这个就是我的新朋友杰西卡
She's completely freegan, has a sick Instagram,
她是个完全的自食主义者[主要素食 但是也不抗拒会被浪费的肉食]有酷毙了的图片分享
and she knows Drake.
并且她很了解德雷克
I don't know
我不太明白
if those are positive or negative qualities.
这些品质算是好的还是坏的
Nice to meet all of you.
很高兴认识大家
Stell, I got to bounce. Okay, bye, Jess.
斯特 我得离开了 好呀 拜拜 杰西
Oh, my God!
哦我的神啊
You cut your hair!
你竟然把头发剪了
So, what, you're gay now?
所以 怎么回事 你现在是同性恋了
Dad, just because I slept with a girl
爸爸 就因为我跟一个女孩睡在一起
doesn't mean I'm a lesbian.
不见得我就是拉拉吧
Doesn't it, though?
还不算是吗
You know whose fault this is?
你明白这是谁的错吗
The Democrats?
怪民♥主♥党吗[保守派 富人为主]
Not this time.
这次不是
This comes from all that
这次是来自那种
"Everything you do is great" Parenting.
“所有你做的都是正确的”的育儿想法
Why are you here?
你来这儿到底是干什么的
Well, certainly not to see my granddaughter
这个嘛 肯定不是来看我的孙女
kiss somebody else's granddaughter.
亲其他人的孙女来的
Come on, Alice, let's go.
来吧 爱丽丝 我们撤了
It really is no big deal.
这真不是什么大事
She's right. Sexuality is very fluid now.
她说的对 现在大家的性倾向都是很不稳定的
People don't adhere to specific traditional labels.
人们都不再坚守拘泥于传统的标签了
What's wrong with labels?
标签又有什么不好啊
That's how you know what stuff is.
这是我们了解什么是什么东西的方法
See? This is water.
看到吗 这个是水
That's vodka.
啊 是伏特加
I fill it before I go out.
我在走之前灌的
I don't do bar prices.
这样就可以在酒吧省钱了
Great. Thrifty but criminal.
很好啊 节俭 但是犯了罪
More labels... criminal, gay.
更多标签了 犯罪 同性恋
You're so uptight about everything.
你对所有事都太紧张了
I mean, Mom slept with a woman.
我指的是 妈妈也和女人睡过啊
What? What?
什么 什么啊
It was in college before I met you.
那是在大学时候 我遇到你之前的事
It's nothing.
没什么大不了
No, it's not nothing if your husband
不是 如果你丈夫都不知道这事
doesn't know about it, but your daughters do.
但是你女儿却知道 这个就不是小事
The girls are my friends.
那些女孩是我朋友
What am I?
那我是什么
Dad, I don't want to boring-shame you,
爸爸 我不想无聊的羞辱你
but your Disney prince would be Snow White's prince,
但是你的迪士尼王子其实是白雪公主的王子
and his name was literally just "The Prince."
并且他的名字就是王子
You're a little vanilla when it comes to this stuff.
当谈到这些事的时候你有点平凡无聊了
You are what you eat.
你吃的食物塑造你的为人
Yeah, yeah, Dad's vanilla,
是的 是的 爸爸吃的是香草味道[双关 也指平淡普通]
but we're all cool and gay.
但是我们都是很酷并且很基的
Well, I'm not gay, but maybe if I were less straight,
好吧 我并不基 但如果我基一点的话
it would broaden my opportunities.
会增加我的机会的
I keep telling you to try a dating app.
我一直跟你说去试试约会软件
That's how I met Jessica.
我就是用那个认识杰西卡的
I don't know.
我不知道了
Why can't I just meet somebody
为什么我不能通过
getting stuck in a revolving door
被卡在旋转门里
or sharing the same taxi
或者是拼出租车来认识什么人呢
or having a big conglomerate open up across the street
又或者在我爸妈开的书店的街对面
from my mom-and-pop bookstore?
有一家大的集团公♥司♥开张
And then I meet the head of the conglomerate,
然后我认识了集团公♥司♥的老总
and darn it if he doesn't drive me crazy
如果他最开始没有让我发疯的话
剧集 | 麻烦满屋(2016) | 导航列表