剧集 | 麻烦满屋(2016) | 导航列表
So, Mike and Martina,
所以 麦克和玛蒂娜
let's talk about why you're seeking therapy today.
我们来谈谈你们今天来寻求治疗的原因
She made me.
她逼我的
What are you writing? Mike.
你写什么呢 麦克
He's just taking notes.
他只是在记笔记
He's writing about you now.
现在他在写你了
You don't know that.
你才不知道呢
Are you?
真的么
Let's get back to why you're here.
我们说回刚才的话题
Yes.
好
We're here about a dilemma Mike's facing.
我们来是为了解决现在麦克面临的一个困境
It all began when I was counseling a mother and daughter
这一切始于来找我咨♥询♥的一对母女
who were having some problems since they moved in together.
她们刚搬到一起住
I just can't control her.
我完全控制不了她
Coming in at all hours,
随时进进出出
drinking, loud music,
喝酒 音乐放超大声
an endless parade of men.
还带无穷无尽的男人回来
I'm just having a little fun.
我只是小小的娱乐一下
Well, adult parents and children living together again
已经成年的家长和孩子重新住在一起
does present a lot of challenges.
的确会有许多挑战
It certainly does.
当然
That stupid accent!
那个愚蠢的口音
It's not a choice.
我没什么选择的余地
You married a British man and raised me in London.
你嫁了个英国人 我又在伦敦长大
Raised me in London.
在伦敦长大
Who talks like that?
谁这么说话啊
Everyone in London!
所有伦敦人
Can you even understand her?
你能听懂他说了什么话么
Mom, major emergency.
妈妈 先说重要的
Stella!
斯特拉
I'm in session.
我和人在谈话呢
You know I've said not to come in when the door is closed.
我说过的门关着的时候不要进来
Yeah, but you also said
是啊 你还说过
you're sad you don't have enough patients,
有时候你因为患者太少很伤心
so sometimes you just come in here to cry, so...
就躲在这里偷哭
Stella, whatever it is, we'll deal with it later.
斯特拉 不管什么事 过会再说
Oh, sorry about that.
哦 抱歉
Now, let's get back...
现在 回到之前的话题
Martina!
玛蒂娜
I don't feel so good.
我感觉不太好
Whoa, whoa.
哇哦
Yes, I was a little under the weather,
是 我是有点不舒服
but that is not how it happened.
但那绝对不是事情经过
Mike, what are you doing out of bed?
麦克 你下床干什么
You're deathly ill.
你病得这么严重
Yes, I am,
是啊 快死了
but that wood isn't gonna chop itself.
但柴火不会凭空出现的
That is not how it went.
才不是这样的
Although I would like you to chop that wood.
尽管我很希望你能砍柴
It's a lot of work.
很大工作量
Martina!
玛蒂娜
That's my husband.
那是我丈夫
He's not feeling well,
他有点不舒服
and you know how men get.
你知道男人都什么样
She doesn't.
她不知道
Ugh.
呃
This again.
又来了
She's a virgin.
她还是个处
I am not a virgin.
我不是处♥女♥了
It can lapse!
那里可能已经失效了
Like a driver's license.
就像驾照一样
That's ridiculous.
太荒谬了
I was married up until ten years ago.
我十年前还结着婚呢
I will admit it has been a while.
我承认是有段时间了
There are cobwebs down there.
下面已经布满蜘蛛网了
Stop pushing me, Mother.
别强迫我 妈妈
I'll go out again when I'm ready.
我准备好之后会重新出去找男人的
Look, we really don't mind
听着 我们不介意
if you need to tend to your family.
你去照看一下家庭
Your daughter did say it was an emergency.
你女儿的确说了有件急事
Well, thank you.
太感谢了
I'm sure it's nothing, but I will be right back.
我确定不是什么大事 马上就回来
It must be nice to have a daughter who needs you
有个需要你
and wants your advice.
希望得到你建议的女儿真好
You don't give me advice, just insults.
你给我的可不是建议 只有侮辱
I don't insult you.
我才没侮辱你
Just this morning you asked me
就今天早上
which mortician died and left me his clothes.
你还问我是哪个殡葬师死了 给我留了这件衣服
A genuine question.
一个真心的问题
All right, what's the big emergency?
好了 什么急事
This is tough, Mom.
太难开口了 妈妈
Have you ever heard of Lou Gehrig's disease?
你听过卢格里克氏病么 [即ALS 肌萎缩性脊髓侧索硬化症 渐冻人症]
Yes. Oh, my God, Stella.
当然 天哪 斯特拉
Well, there's a play about it, and I have an audition.
有一个关于这个病的戏剧 我要去试镜
But I told them I could do accents, and I can't.
但我说我会学口音 我不会学病症啊
Mom, help.
妈妈救我
It's the first day of my internship,
今天是我第一天实习
and I'm freaking out.
我要抓狂了
Which outfit says,
哪件衣服给人感觉
"Take my seriously, damn it,
"不要小瞧我 操
but I'm a little fun."
同时还带点小幽默"
The left one.
左边那件
Oh, and you, Google "Accents" And do what they say,
哦 你 谷歌♥搜索一下"口音" 按着它教你的做
then Google "Real problems" And pay attention.
然后再谷歌♥一下”大问题" 看清楚了
Oh, I am so sorry for that interruption.
真的不好意思打断了一下
Where's your mother?
你妈妈呢
She went to help your husband.
他去帮你丈夫了
What?
什么
Is this helping you?
这个有帮到你么
I'm not sure.
我不太确定
It's sure helping me.
帮了我很大忙啊
Sandy, what are you doing in here?
桑迪 你在这做什么呢
She showed up and started rubbing VapoRub on my chest.
她突然出现 然后开始往我胸上抹药膏
And...
然后
I just went with it.
我就放任自流了
This is wrong. You can't be here.
这是不对的 你不能在这儿
I'm your therapist.
我是你的咨♥询♥师
Oh, not anymore.
哦 不再是了
This poor man needs me.
这个可怜的男人需要我
That's my job.
那是我的工作
I think I can take care of my husband.
我认为我能照顾好我男人
So why aren't you feeding him?
那你为什么不喂他吃饭
Feed a cold;
伤风时宜吃
starve a fever.
发热时宜饿
I could eat.
我可以吃点东西
How do chocolate chip pancakes sound?
巧克力碎煎饼怎么样
Could you make the chocolate chips into a smiley face?
你能用巧克力碎做个笑脸么
With a whipped cream beard.
还有个奶油胡子
That sounds good.
听起来不错
Can we keep her?
我们能留下她么
Excuse me.
不好意思
When I was in here before,
我之前在这儿的时候
I noticed you do a great British accent.
留意到你英国口音说的非常棒
It's just how I talk.
我就这么说话的
Okay, you don't have
好了 你不用吹嘘
to brag about how easy it is for you.
这对你来说多简单了
Anyway, I have a play audition tomorrow,
我明天有个表演的试镜
so could I follow you around tonight
我能不能今天晚上跟在你身边
and learn how to talk like you?
学学怎么像你这么说话
I mean, you don't have, like, a date or anything, do you?
我是说 你今天没有约会什么的吧
剧集 | 麻烦满屋(2016) | 导航列表