剧集 | 麻烦满屋(2016) | 导航列表
他是属于大家的
He belongs to all of us.
你能相信这个俱乐部离咱家只有三十八分钟么
Can you believe this club is only 38 minutes from our place?
几乎就在街角啊
Practically around the corner.
我们应该常来这儿聚会一下
We should do more family stuff here.
我没看到伊森
I don't see Ethan.
好吧 既然我们已经在这了 不如享受一下演出
Well, we're here. Might as well enjoy the rest of the show.
好了 下一位舞者
All right, our next dancer
无论如何 一定会让你欲♥火♥焚身
will turn you on by any means necessary.
让我们有请 马尔克姆小性感
Give a big welcome to Malcolm Sexx!
我找到我的牛仔了 给我钱
I found my cowboy. Dollars, please.
嗯 他很不错
Mm, mm, mm. He is fine!
下钱雨啦
I'm making it rain!
-妈妈 -伊森
- Mom? - Ethan?
好吧
Okay.
伊森随时都会进来
Ethan should be here any minute.
你准备好了么 爱丽丝
Are you ready, Alice?
所以 我儿子不仅是个基佬 还是个脱衣舞男
So my son's not just gay. He's also a stripper.
-我觉得眼下重要的是 -给我点时间
- Now, I think it's important to... - Just give me a minute.
好了 我没事了
Okay. I'm fine with it.
哇哦 很容易啊
Wow, that was easy.
母亲的爱
A mother's love...
添上四杯苹果马提尼
plus four appletinis.
所以伊森是
So Ethan is...
额 他
uh... he's...
超级性感 脱衣舞跳的超级火♥辣♥ 我知道
Super hot and incredible at stripping? I know.
如果他不是同性恋 我一定勾搭他了
If he weren't gay, I'd so hit that.
斯特拉 他是我们叔叔 太诡异了 是吧
Stella, he's our uncle. That's creepy. Right?
非常诡异 对吧
It'd be creepy. Right?
是么 我是说 他是我们后奶的儿子
Would it? I mean, he's our stepgrandmother's son.
这是真的 我们血缘上完全没有关系
That's true. We're not related by blood at all.
在我眼里 他就是个行走的火♥辣♥腹肌
Way I see it, he's just a hot set of walking abs
我们得保持客观 你知道
we have to objectify because, you know,
女权主义?
feminism?
嗨 大家
Hey, guys.
妈 这是你的十块钱
Mom, here's your ten.
留着它感觉怪怪的
I didn't feel right keeping it.
你怎么能不告诉我你是同性恋
How could you not tell me you were gay?
等会儿 我不是基佬
Hold on. I'm not gay.
-有意思 -怎么回事
- Interesting. - How 'bout that?
但 但你刚才搂着那个金发男人
But... but you had your arm around some blond guy.
哦 戴夫 他扭到脚了 我在扶他走路而已
Oh, Dave. He sprained his ankle. I was helping him walk.
-我只是在这儿跳舞 -哦
- I'm just dancing here. - Oh.
你对这个没意见么 妈妈
You're okay with this, Mom?
因为爸爸特别生气我当脱衣舞男
Because Dad is completely pissed I'm a stripper.
他还不想我告诉你
And he didn't want me to
他觉得你会失望
tell you because he thought you'd be upset.
你总去教堂什么的
You have your church group and everything.
拜托 教堂那些人的孩子才是灾难呢
Please. All their kids are disasters.
玛格丽特的儿子把他家的本♥田♥奥赛德变成了毒品实验室
Margaret's son turned their Honda Odyssey into a meth lab.
完全违反了保险规定
Totally voided the warranty.
谢谢你的理解 妈妈
Well, thanks for understanding, Mom.
我得走了 我还有一场表演
Well, I got to get going. I have another set.
等下 还有别人以为我是基佬么
Wait. Does anyone else think I'm gay?
哦 还有麦克
Oh. Mike does.
我最好在他和你♥爸♥谈话之前给他打个电♥话♥
I better call him before he talks to your father.
语♥音♥信箱
- Voice mail.
玛蒂娜 语♥音♥信箱
Martina. Voice mail.
我一会儿再听
I'll listen later.
听着 爸爸 我知道你为什么生伊森的气
Look, Dad, I know why you're mad at Ethan.
-他告诉你了吗 -玛蒂娜告诉我的
- He told you? - Well, Martina did,
我也很震惊 你知道
and it was surprising to me too, but, you know,
这不是一个选择
it's not a choice.
这当然是个选择 他们付钱了
Of course it's a choice. They're paying him!
他们付钱了吗
They are?
他每天晚上能挣一千刀
He can make $1,000 a night,
取决于多少有男人进去
depending on how many guys go in there.
你知道他和那些男人都干些什么吗
Do you have any idea what he's doing with those men?
我大概知道点
I have some idea, yeah.
我看过弹出的小广♥告♥
I've seen pop-up ads.
还有半裸的游♥行♥
Parading around half-naked.
但他是全♥裸♥的
Bet he gets fully naked.
不不不 那违反规定了
No, no, no. That's against the rules.
什么规定 我很确定他们想干什么就干什么
Rules? Oh, I'm pretty sure they're free to do what they want now.
我猜他是有两手
Well, I'm guessing he has some moves.
当然 我那个时候也非常厉害
Of course, I was pretty good at it in my day.
什么
What?
但那时还是不太一样
But it was different then.
我在越南的时候 炮舰上 周围没有女人
I was in 'Nam on a gunboat. No women around.
为了消磨时间你什么都干得出来
You do anything to pass the time.
你在告诉我 你在越南的时候太无聊
Are you telling me that you were so bored in Vietnam
还上过男人吗
that you had sex with men?
不 我们跟着摇滚乐跳舞而已
No! We danced to rock and roll.
你说什么呢
What the are you talking about?
我以为我们在说伊森是同性恋
I thought we were talking about Ethan being gay!
伊森才不是基佬
Ethan's not gay!
- 他只是为同志跳舞 - 噢
- He's just dancing for gays. - Oh!
伊森跳脱衣舞
Ethan's a stripper.
所以姑娘们会在俱乐部看到他
That's why the girls saw him at that club.
你不是因为他是同性恋
So you're not mad at him
- 而生气 - 不
- 'cause he's gay. - No!
你是因为他跳脱衣舞生气
You're mad at him because he's a stripper.
不是 好吧 我也讨厌那个
No! Well, I hate that too.
但是 真正让我不爽的
But... what really upsets me
是他放弃了自己的梦想
is that he's given up his dream.
就是说 只是因为小小的易普症就放弃了高尔夫
I mean, one little case of the yips and he quits golf.
嗯 听着 别因为你生他气就把他推远
Well, look, just 'cause you're mad at him, don't push him away.
我知道这种感觉 一点也不好
I know what that's like, and it's not good.
你得和他谈谈
You need to talk to him.
好吧 他现在还在俱乐部
Well, he's at that club right now.
好吧 我们可以去那儿 我想去看看那个牛仔
Well, we could go there. I want to go check out this cowboy guy.
难以想象我曾经来过这种地方
Can't say I've ever been in a place like this before.
别扭扭捏捏的
Don't be a pussy.
听着 跟我儿子去同志脱衣舞俱乐部
Look, going to a gay strip
看另一个儿子跳舞
club with my son to see my other son dance
其实不在我遗愿清单里
wasn't exactly on my bucket list.
我没看到伊森或是女孩们
I don't see Ethan or the girls,
所以先放松放松喝杯酒吧
so let's just relax and grab a beer.
呃 呃
Uh... uh...
天呐 在这种地方想喝杯酒得怎么做
Jeez, what do you have to do to get a drink in this place?
别回答
Don't answer that.
打扰了 这杯酒是那桌那位先生请的
Excuse me. This is from that gentleman at the bar.
我就知道会有这种事儿
I knew something like this was gonna happen.
你看吧 在同志社交圈里 我是熊[体格比较壮 高大的人]
See, in the gay community, I am what's known as a "Bear."
请告诉他们我很受宠若惊
So please tell them I am flattered...
不是的 先生 是给他的
No, sir. It's for him.
你下说啥
You were saying?
真的假的
Seriously?
啊 一杯加冰苏格兰威士忌 你看吧
Ah. Scotch on the rocks. Look at that.
同性恋跟我们喝一样的酒
The gays have the same drinks we do.
他怎么能选你不选我啊
How could he pick you over me?
嗯 别嫉妒 麦克 这个表情不好看
Mm. Don't be jealous, Mike. It's not a good look on you.
你知道吗 我是背对那桌的
You know what? I had my back turned to the bar.
我懒懒散散的 他或许根本没看到我
I was slouching. He probably didn't even see me.
那位先生做出选择了
The gentleman has made his choice.
你看 我想我们中哪个可以得到免费酒水
Look, I think it's pretty clear
答案是显而易见的啊
which one of us should be getting the free drinks.
- 又来了杯酒 - 你看看吧
- I have another drink. - Here we go.
给你的 先生
For you again, sir.
这太荒谬了 我们去看看伊森
This is ridiculous. Let's go look for Ethan.
啊 待会儿 我想好好享受我的两杯免费酒水
Ah, in a minute. I want to enjoy my two free drinks.
剧集 | 麻烦满屋(2016) | 导航列表