剧集 | 麻烦满屋(2016) | 导航列表
I don't know why a gorgeous woman like you
你是个美到极致的女人
puts up with a guy like me,
我不懂你怎么忍♥受得了像我这样的男人
but how about you and I go eat something fancy
不过 我们一起去一家傻♥逼♥餐馆
at someplace stupid past our bedtime?
来一顿昂贵的晚餐度过今晚怎么样
You mean it?
你说真的
I do.
嗯
It's Saturday night. I want to show my best girl off.
今天可是周六晚上 我想带我的美妞出去秀一番
Oh, Bob.
哦 鲍勃
Later, girls!
女儿们 晚上见啦
And boy. Your son.
还有儿子 你儿子
Whatever.
随便你吧
Uh, you guys are really cool.
额 你们两个真的都超级酷
Really cool.
超级酷
And, um...
还有 额
We... we love hanging out with you.
和你们一起真的很开心
Love it.
很开心
We just think...
只是我们想
What the hell is going on here?
这他妈是怎么回事
Okay, this is a very tense moment,
现在局势十分紧张
and it's important
所以我们
we remain calm and not overreact.
需要保持冷静 别激动
Shut the hell up.
闭上你的嘴
Or let it all out.
要不就让它这么过去吧
Ann, what are you doing here?
安 你在这来干嘛
Well, I was driving by,
我开车路过
as one does when they are completely over a person,
彻底忘掉一个人的时候大家都会这么做
and they think,
然后我想
"What if that person left the front door open,
要是他们把前门就这么开着
and now killers are inside killing them?"
有人进去把他们杀了怎么办
And so I checked, and it was... it was open!
所以我就进来看看 门还真是开的
The front door was wide open?
前门是敞开的
It was unlocked,
是没锁上
and that is equally dangerous.
反正都一样危险
Good thinking, Ann.
思维真敏捷 安
You are smart.
你真聪明
Don't even start.
一个字也别说
Obviously you're the couple
显然是你们俩
that fixed John up with this bitch.
把约翰和这个女人凑在一起的
Hey, I flew a helicopter in Fallujah.
嘿 我可是在费卢杰[位于伊♥拉♥克♥]开直升飞机的人
Thank you for your service.
谢谢您的服务
Bitch.
贱♥人♥
I can't believe this.
我真是不敢相信
I was just at your house today
我今天才在你们家
crying about how much I missed John
哭着说我有多想约翰
and that I would do anything to get him back.
只要他回心转意无论做什么我都愿意
But you said you hated me.
你之前不是说你恨我吗
Well, I was mad.
那个嘛 我当时很生气
I didn't mean it.
说的气话
You're the only man I've ever loved.
你是我生命里的唯一
And you're the only woman I've ever loved.
你也一样我爱你
Oh, John.
哦 约翰
Ugh...
呃
Mike, thanks so much for the awesome setup.
麦克 十分感谢你精心的安排
I'll see you at work tomorrow.
明天上班见
Let's not make it awkward.
不用那么尴尬的
I think I smoothed it out.
我觉得我摆平了这事
Oh, I'm so glad you guys are back together!
哦 真开心你们两个和好了
Let's all plan a fun weekend!
我们四个来一个愉快的周末吧
Are you crazy?
你疯了
You fixed me up and you knew
你知道安想和我和好
that Ann wanted to get back together with me?
还跟我乱安排女人
John, John, it's not worth it.
约翰 约翰 没必要
Come on, we only liked one of them anyway.
走吧 反正我们只喜欢他们中的一个
Which one do you think it is?
你觉得他们喜欢的是谁
Well, it doesn't matter.
不重要了
They hate us both now.
现在我们两个都被记恨了
So what is your takeaway for tonight?
所以今天晚上我们都干了些什么
Well...
嗯
we tried to Frankenstein the perfect couple
我们本想撮合一对完美情侣
and instead destroyed our friendships,
结果还丢了原本的友谊
and we learned that we're not as cool
还有就是我们没有自己想的
Or...
其实
Go on.
说吧
Maybe we didn't destroy anything.
或许我们什么也没损失
We actually brought our friends back together again
我们让自己的好朋友重归于好
in a weird, painful way.
尽管方式奇葩又痛苦
And in the process, we got naked in a hot tub.
而且我们还在热浴缸里来了个裸浴
We were deemed worthy of a foursome.
我们来了一次超值的四人约会
We almost did Molly.
我们还差点磕了药
And just like that, we're cool again.
这样一说 我们还是挺酷的
Let's go home.
回家吧
You know what?
你知道吗
I kind of miss that penguin weirdo
我有点想看那个奇葩企鹅
and that chick with the purple hair.
和有紫色头发的小鸡了
Me too.
我也是
We, uh, may have to wait
额 我们估计要等到
until they stop having sex on our clothes.
他们在我们的衣服上爽完之后才能回去了
until they stop having sex on our clothes.
他们在我们的衣服上爽完之后才能回去了
until they stop having sex on our clothes.
他们在我们的衣服上爽完之后才能回去了
until they stop having sex on our clothes.
他们在我们的衣服上爽完之后才能回去了
until they stop having sex on our clothes.
他们在我们的衣服上爽完之后才能回去了
until they stop having sex on our clothes.
他们在我们的衣服上爽完之后才能回去了
until they stop having sex on our clothes.
他们在我们的衣服上爽完之后才能回去了
until they stop having sex on our clothes.
他们在我们的衣服上爽完之后才能回去了
until they stop having sex on our clothes.
他们在我们的衣服上爽完之后才能回去了
until they stop having sex on our clothes.
他们在我们的衣服上爽完之后才能回去了
until they stop having sex on our clothes.
他们在我们的衣服上爽完之后才能回去了
until they stop having sex on our clothes.
他们在我们的衣服上爽完之后才能回去了
剧集 | 麻烦满屋(2016) | 导航列表