剧集 | 麻烦满屋(2016) | 导航列表
if you were healthy enough for sex?
看你是否在性能力方面足够健康吗
What the hell kind of
你踏马认为我和我医生
relationship do you think I have with my doctor?
是哪种关系啊
Have you ever needed to
那你曾经有需要
chemically assist your intimate performance?
药物辅助来提升你的战斗力吗
Just come right out with
赶紧说是啥事
it or crash us into those rocks down there.
要么直接把我们撞死在下面得了
Your call. I'm good either way.
随便你 我都无所谓
Do you use Viagra?
你用伟哥吗
No, I don't.
不 我不用
Nice talk. Take us down.
真是场有建设性的谈话 赶紧降落
'Cause I tried one just for fun.
因为我试了一次 纯粹是出于好玩儿
I was hoping I could borrow a couple from you, but never mind.
我本来想从你那借点儿 但算了吧
So was it fun?
所以好玩儿吗
Yeah, it was like I was 22 again. Hmm.
当然 我感觉就跟22岁一样 嗯
Okay, son, I think I know what you need to do.
好吧 儿子 我知道你该做什么了
Oh, yeah, what is that, Dad?
哦 是吗 是啥 老爸
Get me some.
给我弄点儿
I'd like to be 22 again.
我也想变成22岁
Big Swinging Bob was something to be reckoned with.
大老二鲍勃可是值得考虑的
Wow, so he doesn't need anything.
哇哦 所以他什么都不需要
At his age, impressive.
他都这把年纪了 真行啊
Please...
拜托
please, stop being impressed by my father's sexual prowess.
拜托 别再觉得我老爸威武的战斗力了不起了
Honey, don't be so sensitive. We took it once for fun.
宝贝 别那么敏感 我们只是为了好玩儿用了一次
You don't need it either.
你也不需要用它
Of course not, but it was fun, though.
当然不 但确实很尽兴啊
It made me feel young again.
它让我重获新生
Made me feel young again too.
我也是
Maybe we should do it just one more time,
也许我们应该再来一次
relive our youth.
重新体验年轻的快♥感♥
But you'd have to get a prescription.
但你得要处方啊
Not really. Stella's room is like a CVS.
并不见得 斯特拉的房♥间就跟个便利药店似的
Mike, we shouldn't invade her privacy like that.
麦克 我们真不该就这样侵犯她的隐私
Well, she invaded our privacy first by moving back in.
总之 是她先搬回来侵犯我们的隐私的
We're actually doing a service for the community.
我们这是在为社区服务啊
We're taking drugs off the street.
我们可是在大街扫毒啊
And putting them in your body.
然而你自己吃了
It's recycling. We're going green.
循环利用 绿色环保
It's recycling. We're going green.
循环利用 绿色环保
Oh, my God! Grandma's ring.
哦 我的天 祖母的戒指
Didn't we tell the insurance company that was stolen?
我们不是告诉保险公♥司♥被偷了吗
Well, it technically was... by Stella.
总之 严格意义上来说 是被斯特拉偷了
Ah, jackpot.
啊 中头奖了
I knew having kids would pay off one day.
我就知道养孩子总有一天会有回报的
What are you guys doing here? Um...
你们在干嘛 额
So this is the loadbearing wall. Oh!
所以这是承重墙 哦
What are you doing here, Shea?
你又在这干嘛 谢伊
I was just looking for one of, uh, Stella's, uh,
我刚刚只是在找一片 额 斯特拉的 额
antianxiety pills!
抗焦虑药片
Yeah, that's it!
对 就是这样
Wait, that is it.
等等 就这样了吗
Well, well, well, what do we have here?
呵 呵 呵 看看我这儿都有谁啊
Open the hands.
张手
My anxiety pills.
我的抗焦虑药片哈
Let's see it, big guy.
让我们看看 大块头
Viagra.
伟哥哈
Grandma's ring.
祖母的戒指哈
I mean, oh, my God, you found Grandma's ring!
我是说 哦 我的天 你们找到祖母的戒指了
Score!
真棒
Stella, I just needed the
斯特拉 我只是
pills for this job interview I have coming up.
因为我有工作面试所以需要这药
There's no way they're gonna hire anxious, stressed-out Shea.
他们是不可能雇一个焦虑不安 不堪重负的谢伊的
But mellow Shea has a shot.
但是圆润柔和的谢伊有机会
Look, honey, you're an adult.
听着 宝贝 你已经成年了
If you want to take those pills, you can, but...
如果你想吃这些药 可以 但你
it's safer to get a prescription for them.
通过处方获得会更安全
Wouldn't it be safer for you guys to get a prescription?
对你们来说开个处方不也更好吗
She's got us beat. Let's make a break for it.
她说服我们了 我们快点离开这里
Listen...
听着
You didn't have to steal the pills.
你们不需要偷这些药片
You could have bought them from me.
从我这里买♥♥就好了嘛
Look, young lady, we need to have a talk about drugs...
听着 小女孩 我们得谈谈吃药的事情了
maybe another time, when we're not stealing them from you, but...
也许下一次 我们不会从你这儿偷了 但是
it's coming.
这事儿已经发生
Hey, we're family.
嘿 我们是一家人
First taste is free.
第一次是免费的
Don't be ashamed, Dad. A lot of older guys need it.
别害臊 爸爸 很多老年人都需要它的
I don't need it. Like you said,
我不需要这个 像你说的
it's a party drug that a lot of young people use.
这是很多年轻人才会用到的派对药物
Also, I need one for Grandpa.
还有 我得给爷爷带一粒
Well, that was the last pill.
那是最后一片小药丸了
The last pill.
最后一片了
Say good-bye to the beast.
跟野兽说再见吧
You're okay with that? Yeah, of course.
你对这个没意见吧 当然没有
Well, okay. I mean, things were fine,
好的 好的 我是说 以前就很好
and then we had, you know, the pill experience,
之后我们就用了 你懂的 药丸体验什么的
and now we go back to things being fine.
而现在我们回到往常 依旧一切顺利
You know what it is, Mike?
你知道这叫什么吗 麦克
It's like that time we got bumped up from coach to first class.
这就像那时候我们直接从经济舱升到了头等舱
That was awesome. They greeted us with champagne.
那真是不可思议 他们用香槟欢迎我们
Yeah, how about that chilled lobster appetizer?
是的 那道冰鲜龙虾的开胃小菜怎么样
Oh, it was better than the food at our wedding.
天呐 那比我们婚礼上的餐点还好
Yeah.
没错
What was our point, again?
我们刚刚的重点在哪儿来着
Oh, yeah, we're going back to coach.
哦 想起来了 我们又回到经济舱了
But in coach, you still get to where you want to go.
但是在经济舱 你还是能到达你要去的地方
And isn't getting there together,
虽然并不是一起去的
or within a minute or two of each other,
或者说在一分钟之内 或者是两个人相互间
the whole point of flying in the first place?
一开始全部的意义就在于一起翱翔
Exactly. We're gonna be great.
没错 我们会好的
We're gonna be better than great.
我们会更好的
So you're saying Mike took
那么你说的是 麦克之前吃了
Viagra you loved it, but now you're worried.
壮♥阳♥药♥ 你很喜欢 但是现在你很担心这事
Yes.
是的
Well, Bob took Viagra, I loved it,
好吧 鲍勃之前吃了壮♥阳♥药♥ 我也很喜欢
and I ain't complaining about .
而我并没有抱怨这事
I'm just a little nervous
我只是有点紧张
about how things are gonna go the next time we're together.
对于下一次我们再在一起的时候 事情会如何发展
It's like if we hadn't taken the pill,
这就像是 如果我们从未用过小药丸
we wouldn't know what we've been missing.
我们就不会知道自己一直错过了什么
So now I wish I could unknow what I know, you know?
所以现在我希望自己把这事当做从未发生 你懂吗
I'm right there with you. Shea!
我陪你一起 谢伊
How long have you been there?
你在那儿多久了
Too long, really.
很久了 真的
I couldn't find a good entry into the
我没法完美地在
"My dad and grandpa are taking Viagra so they can
"我爸爸和祖父都吃了壮♥阳♥药♥ 这样他们就能
give it to my mom and grandma real good" Conversation.
让我妈妈和祖母感觉很爽"这样的话题中插话
Talk about wanting to unknow what you know.
说到想要把自己知道的事情当做从未发生
Honey, what's going on?
宝贝 发生了什么事
I'm also conflicted about
我还对精神上的
the morals of pharmaceutical enhancement.
药物增强感到很矛盾
I have a pill that might help me get a job,
我吃了一片也许能帮我得到一份工作的药
but if I get that job, did I get it,
但是如果我得到了那份工作 是我自己得到了
or did some chemically aided version of me get it?
还是某种受到化学辅助版本的我得到的呢
And how can I feel good about that?
我如何才能接受这种事情
That's not a rhetorical question;
这不是个反问
tell me how I can feel good about it,
告诉我 对这种事我该怎样才能感觉良好
because I really want that job.
因为我真的很想得到那份工作
You guys, crisis.
大家 出现危机了
剧集 | 麻烦满屋(2016) | 导航列表