剧集 | 麻烦满屋(2016) | 导航列表
这么些年痛苦的吵架
All those decades of painful bickering...
值了
worth it.
天哪 你真的火了
Oh, my God. You're trending.
每个人都在推特关于一个暴躁 种族歧视的老男人
Everyone's tweeting about the cranky old racist guy.
我猜说的是你 爷爷
I guess that's Grandpa, right?
当然是你爷爷
Of course it's Grandpa!
但我不能独自揽下这份荣誉
Well, I can't take all the credit.
我是说 麦克是个很好的捧哏
I mean, Mike is a fine sidekick.
你才是边上的那个 我驾驶的飞机
You're the sidekick. I'm the one flying the chopper.
你就像那些喜怒无常
You're like one of those crotchety old Muppets
在阳台上的老木偶
up in the balcony.
我是克米特
I'm Kermit.
如果你有一瞬间觉得自己是克米特
If you think for one second you are Kermit...
哦 等等 等等 留到节目上说
Oh, wait, wait, wait. Let's save this for the show.
当然 搭档 来杯啤酒怎么样
You got it, partner. How about a beer?
哦 不 你们应该出去喝一杯
Oh, no, you guys should go out.
我打赌肯定有人会认出你们 请你们喝酒的
I bet somebody recognizes you and buys you a beer.
她说的对 我们应该见见粉丝
She's right. We should go meet our public.
对
Yeah.
让他们知道这一切都是为了他们
Let 'em know it's all for them.
告诉他们我们没有被虚名冲昏
Show them that fame hasn't gone to our heads.
一会见 女士们 来自门口的鲍勃 摩尔
Later, ladies, from Bob Moore at the Door.
哦 说得好
Ooh, that's a good one.
我只是自♥由♥发挥而已
I'm freestyling.
走吧 回去工作
Okay, let's get back to work.
好了 我们知道麦克的妈妈
So we know that Mike's Mom
叫琳达 戴维斯
is going by the name "Linda Davis,"
名单缩小到4个人了
and we've narrowed it down to four possibilities.
我们要是能知道她长相就好了
I wish we knew what she looked like.
鲍勃把她所有照片都扔了
Bob got rid of all the pictures of her,
我这儿有琳达二号♥的线索
but I might have a lead on Linda number two.
我希望是琳达三号♥
I hope it's Linda number three.
我查了下她的房♥子 值四百万呢
I Zillowed her house, and it's worth $4 million.
她听起来人就很好
She sounds nice.
她只是有钱而已
She's just rich.
我从小就开始照顾你们了
I've been taking care of you since you were little.
是啊 但新奶奶可以
Yeah, but New Grandma can take care of me
照顾我们的后半辈子了 所以
the rest of my life, so...
我找到她了
Guys, I got her.
我在阁楼找到了爷爷的旧通讯录
I found Grandpa's old address book in the attic.
打给了一个老邻居
I called an old neighbor.
她死了 我又打给另一个
She was dead, so I called another old neighbor...
也死了
also dead...
然后第三个也死了
as was the third neighbor.
谢伊 跳过死人的部分
Shea, skip the dead people.
不管怎样 第七个邻居
Anyway, the seventh neighbor
记得爸爸的妈妈搬到雷尼尔镇了
remembered Dad's mom moving to Rainier Valley,
一查地址
which checks out with the address of...
和琳达一号♥一致
Linda number one.
干得漂亮 谢伊
Great work, Shea.
我就像神探南茜一样搞定了
I Nancy-Drew'd the heck out of it.
当然 我要是南茜
Of course, if I were Nancy Drew,
现在就跳进我的蓝色敞篷车 见奈德去了
I'd jump in my blue roadster and go see Ned.
他会为我骄傲的
He'd be so proud of me.
我们会拥抱 然后他把我扔上♥床♥
We'd hug, and then he'd throw me on his bed
撕掉我的衣服
and rip my clothes off.
谢伊
Shea.
不好意思 空虚太久了
Sorry. It's been a while.
-出发 -耶
- Let's go. - Yeah.
哇哦 我们要去见
Wow. We could be meeting
鲍勃爱我之前爱的女人了
the woman Bob loved before me.
我们的奶奶
Our grandmother.
她要是长得和我很像怎么办
What if she looks like me?
我一会要是看到我的脸 只是更老的怎么办
What if I'm about to see my face, but old?
伙计们 我们不该这么做
Guys, we shouldn't do this.
拜托 一定让我比她好看
Please let me be better than her.
一定让我比她好看
Please let me be better than her.
太好了
Yes.
嗨 你是琳达 戴维斯么
Hi. Are you Linda Davis?
看情况
Uh, that depends.
你是动物保护协会的么
Are you Animal Control?
因为我的猫绝对是正常数量
Because I have a completely normal number of cats...
12只左右吧
12-ish.
你有12只猫
You have 12 cats?
六只 九只 你想要什么
Six, nine, what do you want from me?
呃 我是玛蒂娜 摩尔
Um, I'm Martina Moore.
我丈夫是麦克 摩尔
My husband is Mike Moore,
这是我女儿们
and these are our daughters...
斯特拉和谢伊
Stella and Shea.
后面那个呢
And what about the one in the back?
你收养的
Adopted?
不 她不是我孩子
No, she's not my child.
-她是我丈母娘 -哦 嘿
- She's my mother-in-law. - Oh. Hey.
我知道这很难接受
Anyway, I know this is a lot to take in,
但你是麦克的母亲么
but are you Mike's mom?
你要是 是的话
Because if you are,
我希望你能成为这个家庭的一部分
we'd like you to be a part of our family.
我愿意
I'd like that.
我是
I am.
我是他妈妈
I am Mike's mom.
哦 我们找到了
Oh, we found you.
快请进
Oh, please, come in.
猫猫 我们来客人了
Cats, we have company!
你们要拿出最好的表现来
And you better be on your best behavior,
霍尔顿 喵尔菲德
Holden Pawfield.
这只不喜欢骗子
This one hates phonies.
喜欢书
Like the book.
什么书
What book?
哦 天哪
Oh, my God.
我觉得我真看过这集《囤积癖》
I think I've actually seen this episode of "Hoarders."
斯特拉
Stella.
别这么没礼貌
Don't be rude.
哦不
Oh, no.
我上过那个节目
I was actually on that show.
收视率是
It was their second-highest-rated
第二高的呢
episode ever.
不是我喜欢吹嘘
Not that I like to brag.
现在 琳达 麦克给你发了个信息
Now, Linda, Mike left you a message.
你收到了么
Did you get it?
收到了
I did.
我只是不知道我能对他说什么
I just didn't know what I had to say to him.
你知道 我和你很像
You know, I looked a lot like you
当我年轻的时候
when I was a girl.
真的 发生了什么
You did? What happened?
哦 很多事 各种喝酒啊 聚会啊 和各种人睡啊
Oh, lots of drinking, partying, and sleeping around.
我需要冷静一会儿
I'm gonna need a minute.
我可没想到今天会成为给我敲响警钟的一天
I did not think today was going to be my wake-up call.
好吧 让我给你端杯水吧
Well, let me get you a glass of water.
自♥制♥的哦
I make my own.
哇 老爸的妈妈貌似
Wow. Dad's mom seems...
有点儿 你懂得
a little, you know.
-她是有那么点 -疯癫
- She is rather... - Crazy.
那婆娘就是个疯子
Bitch is crazy.
听着 所有的迹象确实都指明
Look, all signs do point...
那个婆娘有点疯疯癫癫 不过
to the bitch being crazy, but...
她毕竟是麦克的妈妈
she's still Mike's mother.
来给你 斯特拉 我的孪生姐妹
Here you go, Stella, My twin.
是这样的 额 琳达
Now, um, Linda,
嗯 麦克真的很想见你一面
uh, Mike would really like to see you.
而且我们也想好好地了解你
And we want to get to know you better.
剧集 | 麻烦满屋(2016) | 导航列表