剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表
真帅气啊 那些是我的奖牌吗
You look great. Are those my medals?
是的
Yeah.
莱克西会打扮成谁
What's Lexy going as?
还不知道
It's a surprise.
我觉得你俩会很般配的
You know, I think you two make a terrific couple.
谢了 我叫的车到了
Thank you. Uber's here.
我得走了 晚上见
I gotta go. See you guys later.
杰克呢
What about Jake?
杰克 车到了
Hey, Jake, your Uber's here!
杰克
Jake?
杰克 你化的妆真厉害
Jake. You look incredible.
跟真的一样 -是啊
That looks so real. - Yeah.
不过你这是扮演的谁
Who you supposed to be, though?
命运的牺牲品
Victim of circumstances.
很棒 杰克 朱尼尔好像已经走了
That's great, Jake. I think Junior already took off.
要我送你吗
You want a ride?
事实上 我改主意了
Actually, I changed my mind.
我今晚不想参加派对了
I don't think I'm up for a party tonight.
我们理解 -好的
I understand. - Okay.
我回房♥间还有些事要做
Got some stuff to do in my room.
靠
Shit!
它在哪儿
Where is he?
朱尼尔带走它了吗
Did Junior take him?
你在说谁
What are you talking about?
恰吉
Chucky.
它不见了
He's gone.
老天爷啊 你们看起来像一群傻♥逼♥
Jesus Christ, you all look like a bunch of damn idiots.
不给糖就捣蛋
Trick or treat!
你们玩这个是不是有点太幼稚了
Aren't you girls a little mature for this type of thing?
在你们这么大的时候 我每天都嗨得要命
You know, when I was your age, I was high as a kite.
玩得开心
You have a good time.
谢谢 -谢谢你
Thanks. - Thank you.
嗨 我是恰吉
Hi. I'm Chucky.
想玩吗
Want to play?
是凯蒂猫啊
Hello Kitty!
告诉我我想知道的 我就会给你奖励
If you tell me what I need to know, I'll give you a treat.
那你想知道什么呢
Well, what do you need to know?
我在寻找一个派对 -派对
I'm looking for a party! - A party.
你参加派对是不是有点太小了
Aren't you a little young for that type of thing?
如果你不告诉我 我就会捣蛋
If you don't tell me, you might just get a trick.
好吧 这好像没必要吧
Well, I don't think that will be necessary.
我想想
Let me think.
我知道了
I know.
海登家每年都有盛大的万圣节派对
The Haydens have a big Halloween party every year.
至少他们的儿子奥利弗会举办
Well, at least their son Oliver does.
你从这儿就能听到 -奥利弗
You can hear it from here. - Oliver.
就在两个街区外 克莱蒙特街那里
It's just two blocks over on Claremont Street.
谢谢你 女士
Thanks, lady.
这是你的奖励
Here's your treat.
谢谢
Thank you.
莱克西在哪儿 -上面
Where's Lexy? - Up there.
嘿 -嘿
Hey. - Hey.
你... 还好吗
Are you... you okay?
当然很好 不然呢
Of course I'm okay. How else would I be?
你知道我不可以 -为什么不
You know that I can't. - Why not?
这儿没有你♥爸♥拦着你
Daddy's not here to stop you.
帮我个忙
Do me a favor.
小心杰克 好吗
Be careful with Jake, okay?
他有问题
He's got issues.
我不怕杰克
I'm not afraid of Jake.
他那个可怕的玩偶让我瘆得慌
His creepy doll just creeps me the fuck out.
我也是
Me too.
所以...
So...
无论发生什么 我都会保护你
Whatever happens, I'll protect you.
朱尼尔·惠勒 我的英雄
Junior Wheeler, my hero.
如果我倒下 你会接住我吗
Will you catch me if I fall?
莱克西 我是认真的
Lex, I'm serious.
悲哀却真实
Sad but true.
你会接住我吗
Would you catch me?
你认为呢
What do you think?
估计不会吧
Probably not.
所以你打算扮演谁
So what are you supposed to be?
等着瞧吧
Just you wait.
如果我等不及了呢
What if I can't wait?
那就来吧 朱朱
Well, then come on, Jun-Jun.
来爸爸这里
Come to Daddy.
你见到莱克西了吗
Have you seen Lexy?
为什么所有人都在找莱克西
Why is everybody looking for Lexy?
我们走
Let's go.
嘿 你的娃娃呢
Hey. Where's your doll?
我们想要恰吉
We want Chucky.
恰吉 你见到恰吉了吗
Chucky? You've seen Chucky?
兄弟 你的娃娃丢了吗
Dude, you lost your doll?
杰克
Jake.
德文 你看起来不错
Devon. You look great.
我以为你不会来了 来了就好
I didn't think you were coming. It's cool that you're here.
我需要找到莱克西 -出什么事儿了吗
I've gotta find Lexy. - Is something wrong?
我需要找到她 -怎么了
I just... I've gotta find her. - Why?
我只是要... 确保她没事儿
I just... I need to make sure she's okay.
你为什么关心她
Why do you care?
奥利弗 你看到莱克西了吗
Oliver, have you seen Lexy?
谁 -莱克西
Who? - Lexy.
她在这里边
Yeah, she's in there.
等下
Wait.
在"地狱"里待上七分钟吧
Seven minutes in hell.
地狱 地狱 地狱...
Hell, hell, hell...
杰克
Jake.
杰克 你眼睛的伤 跟真的一样
Jake, your eye. It looks so real.
奥利弗 放我们出去
Oliver, let us out.
奥利弗 放我们出去
Oliver, let us out!
恰吉 你玩的真好
You're good at this, Chucky.
卡罗琳 你也不赖 潜力无穷
You too, Caroline. You got potential.
我常说 杀戮对于全家都是无害的乐趣
I always say killing's good, clean fun for the whole family.
你可以杀掉你的管家
You can kill the housekeeper.
你的保姆
You can kill the babysitter.
包括你的姐姐
You can even kill your sister.
妈妈说 杀人是不好的
Mommy says real killing is bad.
是嘛 你妈妈只会放狗屁
Yeah, well, Mommy's full of shit.
妈妈说 说脏话也不好
Mommy says it isn't nice to swear.
你妈妈离上我的名单不远了
Mommy's working her way up my list pretty fucking quick.
不过孩子 先说正事
But first things first, kid.
莱克西在哪儿
Where's Lexy?
不知道在哪儿和朱尼尔亲嘴呢
Probably kissing Junior somewhere.
至少她死的时候是在做♥爱♥做的事
Well, at least she's gonna die doing what she loves.
不是这样做的
You're not doing it right.
我还什么都没做呢
I haven't done anything yet.
放屁 我注意到了
No, duh! I noticed.
你就... 算了算了
Just... you know what? Forget it.
我们可以抱抱 -是啊
We can hug. - Yeah.
你是哪位 我妈吗
What are you, my mom?
你想让我做什么 告诉我
Tell me what you want me to do.
你不知道你该做什么吗
Well, you're supposed to know what to do.
停 感觉到了吗
Stop. Did you feel that?
你干啥了吗
Did you do something?
床垫动了
The mattress moved.
"我们可以抱抱" -我不是那意思
"We can hug." - I didn't mean it like that.
抱稳了
Hug.
你俩在这干嘛呢
What are you two doing in here?
啥事也没干
Absolutely nothing.
莱克西 等一下
Lexy, wait.
剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表