剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表
‐ It's Jake. ‐ Oh, God.
-你这次真的太过分了。
‐ You really went too far this time.
-很有趣,我得了大概400个赞
‐ It was funny. It got like, 400 likes.
-你打扮成他死去的父亲,我的叔叔
‐ You dressed up as his dead dad‐‐ my uncle.
别指望我道歉
‐ Hold your breath for my apology.
这就是个烂活,莱克茜,你越界了。
‐ It was fucked up, Lex. You crossed a line.
-现在……-“现在”?
And now‐‐ ‐ And now?
怎么?
What? ‐ [sighs]
你需要向杰克道歉。
You need to apologize to Jake.
没门!
‐ [laughs] Also fucking no way.
-绝对不可能 。-我是认真的。
Never. ‐ I'm serious.
你需要和他谈谈
You need to talk to him.
如果我不去呢?杰克会怎么?
And what if I don't? What's Jake gonna do?
-老实说。。。
‐ Honestly...
我不知道。
[sighs] I don't know.
听着,我往后再跟你谈,好吗?
Look, I'll talk to you later, okay?
不要
‐ No.
亲爱的,来吧。
‐ [sighs] Sweetie, come on.
不要 -来吧
‐ No. ‐ Come on. ‐ [screams]
哦,天哪,她为什么这样?
‐ Oh, my God, why is she acting like this?
-她喜欢她的布兰奇。-不
‐ She likes her blankie. ‐ No.
-妈妈,太阳镜或者布兰奇。
‐ Mom, the sunglasses or the blankie.
-不-她的太阳镜呢?
‐ No! ‐ What about her sunglasses?
-我看了抽屉,内森,不在那里。
‐ I looked in the drawer, Nathan, they're not there.
每次我出门的时候
[sighs] Why does she always do this
她怎么总这样
when I'm heading out the door?
-不,不 -亲爱的,可以了
‐ No. No. ‐ Sweetie, it's okay.
-不,不。
‐ No. No.
-没事,你没事。
‐ It's all right, you're okay.
-看 -不
Look, look, look, look. ‐ No.
来姐姐这
Here.
-不,给你,嘿。
‐ No. ‐ Here, hey.
-不-嘿,我能给你点什么?
‐ No. ‐ Hey, what can I get you?
-我想要恰吉,恰吉是我最好的朋友!
‐ I want Chucky. Chucky is my best friend!
我想要恰吉!我想要恰吉!
I want Chucky! I want Chucky!
-嘿,畸形秀
‐ Hey, freak show.
哇,看起来刀口很快
Whoa, that looks sharp.
-朱尼尔不在家。
‐ Junior's not home.
-谁在乎他?我是来找你的
‐ Who cares? I'm here for you.
-那是干什么用的?
What's that for anyway?
-园艺用品
‐ It's for gardening.
事实上,为了我的新雕塑馆
Actually, for my new sculpture house‐‐
管你呢,我也不关心
‐ Whatever, don't care.
你知道,有一次爸爸带我们去蜡像馆。
You know, Dad took us to a wax museum once.
简直糟透了。
Totally sucked.
但他们有个“恐怖密室”
But they had this "Chamber of Terror,"
尽是些刑具
torture stuff.
-墙上挂的所有这些疯狂的工具就像这个一样
‐ All these insane tools on a wall just like this one.
这真的很酷。
It was actually pretty cool.
你现在看起来比平常还要反常
You look even weirder than usual right now.
-你为什么在这里?
‐ W‐‐Why are you even here?
-我来这里是因为我有话要和你说
‐ I'm here because I need to talk to you,
如果你能把我安排在你繁忙的园艺日程中就好了
if you can fit me into your busy gardening schedule.
-好的,说吧。
‐ Okay, talk.
-我想…为万圣节那天
‐ I want to...apologize
cosplay你那死去的爸爸那件事道歉
for the whole dead dad Halloween costume thing.
我想我可以理解你为什么会误入歧途
I guess I can sort of see why you'd take that the wrong way.
那是正道吗?
‐ There was a right way?
有时候,当我难过的时候,我就会
Sometimes when I'm upset, I...
就会伤害别人什么的。
hurt people or something.
而且
And it‐
听着,我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry
我伤害了你的感情。
I hurt your feelings.
是我的错
I am.
即使如此,你就像个古怪骇人的社会肿瘤
Even though you're like a weird social tumor who's creepy AF
你以为你可以在才艺表演上给我捣乱。
and you thought you could mess with me at the talent show.
我只是觉得也许我有点苛刻,
I just thought since maybe I was a little harsh,
我应该是更像个男人
I should be the bigger man.
你知道吗,我觉得人们真的低估了我的谦逊。
You know, I think people really underestimate my humility.
不管怎样,
[Anyway,
现在我做的这件事,像是在搞慈善
now that I've done this, like, act of charity,
我肯定,你想知道你能为我做些什么。
I'm sure you want to know what you can do for me.
-我真不是这么想,但是,呃,
‐ Wasn't really thinking that, but, uh,
嘿,莱克茜,我能为你做什么?
hey, Lexy, what could I do for you?
-我要恰吉。-恰吉?
‐ Chucky. ‐ Chucky?
-是的,我能,比如说,拥有他吗?
‐ Yeah. Can I, like, have him?
不是我要,我觉得这玩意儿太吓人了
Not for me. I think he's totally creepy.
是给卡罗琳的。 -不,不,绝对不给
For Caroline. ‐ N‐no, no, absolutely not. No.
-你说什么?-你不可能拥有他
‐ Excuse me? ‐ You can't have him
不管什么原因,你永远都不可能拥有他。
for any reason. You‐‐you can never have him.
-你是说,我远道而来给你道歉
‐ You mean, I came all the way here to apologize,
-你就是这样报答我的吗?-没错,就是这样
and this is how you repay me? ‐ Yeah, that's exactly how.
-你真是个废物!
‐ [sighs] You are a waste!
-所以你本来有机会杀了她,结果你因噎废食了
‐ So you had the chance to kill her and you choked.
而且方法还不好
And not in the good way.
这叫做“完成焦虑”
It's called "completion anxiety."
听着,我是想动手
‐ [sighs] Look, I wanted to do it.
可我就是做不到
I just couldn't.
再说了,我爸和安妮死了
And besides, with my dad and Annie, I...
我不能在车♥库♥里杀了莱克茜,风险太大了
couldn't just kill Lexy in the garage. It's too risky.
软蛋
‐ Pussy.
这意味着,
And that means once again,
脏活还是要我来替你干。
I got to do your dirty work for you.
-我不知道。
‐ I‐‐I don't know.
哦,别这样,杰克,我来帮你解决莱克茜
‐ Oh, come on, Jake. Let me fix your Lexy problem.
-怎么做?
‐ How?
她要娃娃,我们就给她
‐ We give her what she wants.
亮闪闪
Shiny.
-你知道,莱克茜就是个婊♥子♥。
‐ You know, Lexy can be a real bitch.
我是说,不,不,不,我们现在处得还不错
I mean, no, no, no, we're cool now.
不,她只是在胡闹。
It's‐‐no, she was just messing around.
我得去办事了
I got to go and do a project.
莱克茜就是个婊♥子♥。
Lexy can be a real bitch.
你知道,莱克茜就是个婊♥子♥。
You know, Lexy can be a real bitch.
-你知道,莱克茜就是个
‐ You know, Lexy can be a‐
怎么样?
‐ ‐ How's it going in here?
非常好
‐ Super.
-顺便说一句,谢谢你敲门。-德文,注意音量。
Thanks for knocking, by the way. ‐ Devon, tone.
-音量?那隐私呢?
‐ Tone? What about privacy?
-我不知道你有什么要隐瞒的。
‐ I didn't know you had anything to hide.
-当然没有,大侦探
‐ Of course not, Detective.
-我的地盘这你就得听我的。-明白
‐ My roof, my rules. ‐ Copy that.
-我要和你谈谈杰克。
‐ I need to talk to you about Jake.
-杰克怎么了
‐ What about Jake?
-我认为,从现在开始你最好离他远点。
‐ I think it's best if you stay away from him from now on.
妈妈,我告诉过你,我几乎不认识他。
‐ Mom, I told you, I barely know him.
而且你现在还要替我选朋友吗
And what, you're picking my friends now?
-不,当然不是。
‐ No, of course not.
但我想我必须对某些人划清界限。
But I think I have to draw the line at certain people.
-某些人?
‐ Certain people?
那太疯狂了,他干嘛了?
That's crazy. What did he do?
首先,他周围的人似乎都死了。
‐ Well, for one, people seem to drop dead around him.
-杰克的爸爸死了,现在你把杰克当成坏蛋了?
‐ Jake's dad died and now you're making Jake the bad guy?
跟杰克他爸爸没关系,这关系着我的儿子
‐ This isn't about Jake's dad. This is about my son.
是啊,太关心我了
‐ Yeah, this feels very caring.
要么问题在杰克身上,要么问题似乎跟着他,
‐ Either Jake is trouble, or trouble seems to follow him,
我不想让你牵扯其中。
and I don't want you mixed up in it.
-你错了,好吗?杰克不会伤害任何人。
‐ You're wrong, okay? Jake wouldn't hurt anyone.
我要证明这一点。-你知道吗?
And I'm going to prove it. ‐ You know what?
我不是在跟你辩论,是在向你下禁令
This isn't a debate. It's an edict.
离他远点。
剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表