剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表
【前情提要】
那么,杰克,你是更喜欢拿刀子捅人
‐ So, Jake, are you more of a stabbing kind of guy
还是更喜欢拿绳子勒人?
or a strangulation kind of guy?
我清楚这两种手段的独特魅力 -我不知道。
'Cause I see the appeal of both. ‐ I‐‐I don't know.
都不喜欢
Neither.
我不知道我能不能下手
I‐‐I don't know if I can do this.
哦,你当然能做到,很简单的
‐ Oh, sure you can. Easy.
难道你想要难一点的?
You want hard? [chuckles]
试着用这些方法堵上别人的嘴
Try choking someone with these.
-你恨她,不是吗? -当然,我很恨她
You hate her, don't you? ‐ Of course I hate her.
她一定要遭到报应
‐ She's definitely got it comin'.
是的,我要她死。
‐ Yeah, and‐‐ and I want her dead.
但如果我不是杀手呢?
But what if I'm not a killer?
如果你把他们逼得太紧,每个人都会成为杀手
‐ Everybody's a killer if you push 'em far enough.
我觉得莱克茜把你逼到了极限。
And I think Lexy's pushed you right over the edge.
-恰吉?
‐ Chucky?
-你怎么会变成这样的? -问得好
How did you end up like this? ‐ Great question.
有很多方面,用你们的话来说这是标准的巫毒教移魂术
In a lot of ways, it was your standard voodoo soul transfer.
我最大的创新就是用了这个娃娃移魂
My big innovation was using the doll.
-你看啊…… -不,我是说,
You see‐‐ ‐ No, I mean,
-你第一次杀人是在什么时候?-哦
when did you become a killer in the first place? ‐ Oh.
哦,明白了
[chuckles] Oh, I get it.
好吧,孩子,让我告诉你这个故事
All right, kid, let me tell you the story
这是我第一次杀人,你永远不会忘记你的第一次。
of my first time. You never forget your first.
第一步,挑选你的猎物。
Step one, picking your prey.
可以是个完全陌生的人,也可以是身边的某个人
Could be a total stranger. Could be someone close to you.
-我现在要蛋糕!
‐ I want cake now!
查尔斯,快点过来切蛋糕!
Charles, hurry up and cut the cake!
-或者只是因为那个人,你想让他闭嘴。
‐ Or maybe someone you just want to shut the fuck up.
但不管你怎么切,
But no matter how you slice it,
你必须找到那个特别的人。
you got to find that special someone.
-今天,连环杀人犯继续了他的恐怖统治
‐ A mass murderer continued his reign of terror today,
在他行凶之后又留下两人死亡。
leaving two more dead in his wake.
随着暴♥力♥犯罪的不断上升,
As violent crimes continue to rise,
我们敦促哈肯萨克的所有居民
we urge all citizens of Hackensack
晚上务必不要单独外出
not to go out alone at night.
金,来找德文吗?我要到五号♥才能见到他
‐ Kim, you here for Devon? I don't have him till fifth.
-不,实际上我是来办公事的,费尔柴尔德女士。
‐ No, actually I'm‐‐I'm here officially, Ms. Fairchild.
-哦.-我想和你谈谈
‐ Oh. ‐ I'd like to talk
关于杰克·惠勒。
about Jake Wheeler.
-嗯,对不起,要聊我的学生
‐ Well, I'm sorry, but I'm not really comfortable
我就感觉很不舒服
talking about my students,
聊的还是杰克,他最近经历的什么你也知道
especially one that's been through what Jake has recently,
埃文斯探长
Detective Evans.
听着,我很感激你对这些孩子的关心。
‐ Look, I appreciate your concern for these kids.
我的工作也是关心
It's my job to be concerned too.
但不仅仅是对学生,也是对社区的每一个人
But not just for them, for everyone in the community.
-太好了,那么你理解我的处境。
‐ Great, then you understand my position.
据我所知,杰克·惠勒所到之处
‐ What I understand is everywhere Jake Wheeler goes,
死亡似乎随之而来。
death seems to follow.
现在他的父亲和管家的死
Now maybe his father and housekeeper
可能仅仅只是意外
were just accidents,
但我认为杰克知道的比他说的要多。
but I think Jake knows more than he's saying.
对不起,你是说
‐ I'm sorry, but are you suggesting‐‐
-如果他知道什么,
‐ And if he does know something,
谁能保证这些孩子中的某一个会成为下一个受害者?
who's to say one of these kids won't be the next to be hurt?
-对不起,我帮不了你。
‐ I'm sorry. I can't help you.
是不能,还是不愿意?
‐ Can't or won't? ‐ [sighs]
我现在问好是不是太迟了?
‐ Am I too late to say "boo"?
-你说好了。-嘿,你还好吧?
‐ I'll allow it. ‐ Hey, you doing okay?
-是的,我很好。没什么大不了的。
‐ Yeah, I'm totally fine. It's‐‐it's no big deal.
嗯,我认为这是一件大事。
‐ Well, I think it's a big deal.
我的意思是,莱克茜针对你做的事情,残忍♥又恶心。
I mean, what Lexy did to you, that was cruel and disgusting.
很抱歉你看到了那些
I'm sorry you had to see that.
我无法想象那会伤害你多深
I can't imagine how much that hurt.
-好的,谢谢。
‐ Well, thanks.
我希望我能
‐ I wish I could like‐‐ [sighs]
别介意,算了,这很愚蠢,算了
Never mind. No, it's stupid, no.
-不,告诉我。
‐ No, tell me.
嗯,我希望我能,
‐ [sighs] Well, I wish I could, like,
保护你或别的什么的
protect you or something. ‐ [laughs lightly]
我是说,我想它确实有点伤害到我了
I mean, I guess it does hurt a little.
-我还是不敢相信她会那么做。
‐ I still can't believe she did that.
你一定很生气。
You must have been so angry.
是啊,我当然生气了。
‐ Well, I mean, of course, I was angry.
你知道,莱克茜就是个婊♥子♥。
You know, Lexy can be a real bitch.
你知道她是什么样的人。
You know what she's like.
我是说,不,不,不,我们现在很酷。
I mean, no, no, no, we're cool now.
不是,但她只是在胡闹。
It's‐‐no, but she was just messing around.
我得去办个事,家庭作业,还有……
I got to go do a project‐‐ homework, and‐‐
-我得走了 -嗯,待会儿见?
I‐‐I got to go. ‐ Uh, see you later?
我不知道,呃,我是说,也许吧。
‐ I don't know. Uh, I mean, maybe.
再见,德文
See you, Devon.
-杰克,太好了,我们需要聊聊
‐ Jake, perfect. We need to chat.
呃,我是说,我
‐ Uh‐‐ I mean, I'm‐‐
我要去见几个朋友,有点迟到了。
I'm meeting some friends and I'm kind of late.
就一分钟。
‐ It'll just take a minute.
我只是想让你听听我的话。
I just wanted you to hear it from me.
我已经联♥系♥过你的姑姑和叔叔了
I've asked your aunt and uncle
今晚来我办公室开会
to come in for a meeting with me tonight.
-什么,为什么?我做错什么了吗?
‐ What, why? Did I do something wrong?
-不,不,不,不,杰克,你没有。
‐ No, no, no, no, Jake, you haven't.
我还邀请了莱克茜的父母。
I'm also inviting Lexy's parents.
我觉得
I think this whole thing
你们俩之间有点失控了,
between the two of you has gotten a little out of hand,
-我想让父母,对不起,
and I think getting the parents‐‐um, I'm sorry,
监护人们将一起帮助
the‐‐the guardians together will help
缓解紧张局势-你不必那么做。
to diffuse the situation. ‐ You don't have to do that.
你知道,我和莱克茜现在处得真的不错
You know, me and Lexy are really cool now.
一切都很好
It's‐‐ it's all good.
我看过奥利弗家派对的照片了
‐ I saw the pictures from Oliver's party.
学校传得到处都是。
They're all over school.
-你不需要伪装
‐ [sighs] ‐ You don't need to pretend
一切都很好的样子,杰克。
like everything's fine, Jake.
你知道吗,这个家长
you know what, this whole parent‐‐
监护人之间开会……太棒了。
guardian meetup thing, it's‐‐it's‐‐it's great.
是的,真是个好主意。
Yeah, it's a really good idea.
是的,嗯,好的。
Yeah, um‐‐ ‐ Okay.
是的,待会儿见。
[phone chimes] ‐ Um, yeah, see you later.
呃,听着。
‐ Uh, listen.
我想让你知道
I want you to know that if you're ever
不管你遇到什么麻烦,我只想让你知道
in any sort of trouble, I just want you to know
你总是可以来找我,好吗?你可以相信我。
that you can always come to me, yeah? You can trust me.
-谢谢,F小姐-好的。
‐ Thanks, Miss F. ‐ Okay.
接下来你要做的
‐ The next thing you got to do
是真正了解你的受害者。
is really get to know your victim.
他们喜欢什么,会去哪里
What they like, where they go.
但说到底,你必须要让你的受害者单独行动。
But eventually, you got to get your victim alone.
密切关注,真是让人心情舒畅。
Keep it intimate. Really set the mood.
时间是关键
Timing is everything.
你要去找到那个奇妙时刻,就你们两个。
You're looking for that magic moment, just the two of you.
你♥他♥妈♥在干嘛?
The hell are you doing?
-我-我什么都没做,我……
‐ I‐‐I wasn't doing anything. I was‐‐
-我在……-你有毛病吗?
I was‐‐ ‐ What's your problem?
你♥他♥妈♥的为什么跟踪我?什么情况,跟屁虫
Why the hell are you following me? Whatever, creep.
-时机并不总是对的,
‐ The moment isn't always right,
但我向你保证,正确的时机总会到来。
but I promise you, the right moment always comes.
嘿,宝贝。哦,谢谢你找到它
Hey, babe. Oh, thanks for grabbing it.
你觉得我的歌♥单怎么样?
How'd you like my playlist?
天哪,脸这么臭?你怎么回事啊?
Jeez, moody much? What's your problem?
-是杰克 -哦,天哪。
剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表