剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表
看到了
As a matter of fact, I do.
嘿 红发美人 你好啊
Hey, Red, what's new?
找我有什么事吗
Is there something I can do for you?
还真有件事
Yeah, maybe there is.
嗨
Hey.
来啊
Do it.
杀掉我吧
Do it to me, now.
查尔斯 你在搞什么鬼
Charles, what the hell?
喂 你在干嘛
Hello! What the hell?
嘿 红发美人 想玩吗
Hey, Red, wanna play?
我从没这样过
Well, it's never happened like that before.
这是我吗
Is that me?
就是你呀
It's definitely you.
臭小子 你真懂如何讨一个女孩开心
Boy, you really know how to show a girl a good time.
我是蒂芬妮[鬼娃新娘]
I'm Tiffany.
我是查尔斯
I'm Charles.
你知道吗 查尔斯
Know what, Charles?
你应该当恰吉
You should be Chucky.
你知道吗 蒂芬妮
You know what, Tiff?
你应该换金发
You should be blonde.
我的秘密充斥着我的脑海
My secret. It's all I think about.
我知道这不对 当然不对
I know it's wrong, of course it is.
我一直在想
I think about Logan
假如我终于把话说出来 洛根会是什么表情
and the look on his face when I finally say the words.
我想告诉他 但每次都开不了口
Every time I try to tell him I just can't.
我觉得自己忍♥不了太久了
But I don't think I can keep this a secret anymore.
你想过先告诉朱尼尔吗
Have you thought about telling Junior first?
朱尼尔还是个孩子
Junior is just a boy.
他很快就会发现的
He'll find out soon enough.
而且 自从杰克和我们一起住
Besides, with Jake coming to live with us,
他经历了太多 你知道吗
he's been through a lot, you know?
洛根好像觉得他给朱尼尔的压力
And as if Logan doesn't put enough pressure
还不够多
on Junior as it is.
他就不肯罢休
He just won't let up.
你知道吗 昨晚... -布瑞
Did you know that last night... - Bree.
你的病怎么样了
Your illness?
四期癌症
Stage four cancer.
说起来还感觉很不真实
You know, I say the words and it still doesn't feel real.
我只是尽力想保护每个人
I just wanted to protect everyone for as long as I could
所以 我决定不告诉他们
so I made a decision, I didn't tell them.
你不想让他们难过
You spared them.
你把所有的压力放在自己身上
You took all that weight and put it on your shoulders.
那是什么感觉
How does that feel?
孤独
Lonely.
不奇怪
No wonder.
我得告诉他们
I have to tell them.
我会的
I will.
我不想一个人经历这些
I don't want to go through this alone.
无论是治病的事
No matter how I treat my illness
还是家里的事
or what's going on at home.
布瑞...
Bree...
让爱你的人回到你的生活吧
Let the people you love back into your life.
好
Yeah.
怎么了 小伙子
What's the matter, little fella?
你不喜欢这场表演吗
Are you not enjoying the show?
不如这样 恰吉
What about that, Chucky?
我们为这个年轻人演了一场好戏
We put on a really nice show for this young man
他却只会呻♥吟♥和抱怨
and all he does is moan and complain.
你想怎样 小伙子
What do you want, little fella?
我要吃点零食
I need a snack.
是啊 确实很好吃的样子
Yeah, does look kinda yummy.
我很高兴你扩展了自己的口味 恰吉
I'm thrilled you've expanded your palette, Chucky,
但我说的是
but I was talking about
真的零食 比如瑞典肉丸
a real snack, like Swedish meatballs.
等等 你饿了吗
Wait, you're hungry?
是的 -现在吗
Yeah. - Now?
对 我饿了 我要吃点东西
Yeah, I'm hungry. I wanna eat something.
天啊 你怎么总是饿
Jesus Christ, you're always hungry.
是的 我总是饿
Yeah, I'm always hungry.
我还想说 你越来越像你妈了
You know, I'd say you were turning into your mother,
但现在看来 那都算是进步了
but that would be an improvement.
我妈妈总是跟我说
You know, my mother always told me,
"永远别让男人阻挡你
"Never let a man cockblock you
获得真正的快乐"
from what really makes you happy."
吃东西让我开心
And eating makes me happy!
变胖去吧 -胖就胖了
Go get fat then! - Maybe I will.
走
Go!
你知道吗 如果和小蒂一起杀人
You know, if killing with Tiff
是我人生最快乐的时光
is the best time I ever had in my life,
那为什么我会想要
how come I feel like
徒手掐死她呢
strangling her with my own bare hands?
你想知道为什么吗
You wanna know why?
因为爱...
Because love...
很奇怪
Is strange.
什么
What?
我在哪里
Where am I?
我的天啊
My God.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
抱歉 我的腿... 我下身瘫痪了
I'm sorry, my legs... I'm paraplegic.
求你别杀我 求你别杀我
Please don't kill me, please don't kill me.
什么
What?
我的天啊
My God.
今天是几号♥
What day is today?
什么 -今天几号♥了
What? - What is the date?
好像是11月8号♥ 我也不清楚
November 8th, I guess? I don't know.
都过去两周了
It's been two weeks.
求你不要杀我
Please don't kill me.
不...
No...
我不是杀人凶手 你不懂
I'm not a killer. You don't understand.
你♥他♥妈♥认真的吗
Are you fucking serious right now?
我眼看着你杀了他
I watched you murder him!
不
No!
听着 你不明白
Look, you don't understand.
我叫妮卡·皮尔斯鬼娃的诅咒"女主角] 然后...
My name is Nica Pierce and...
不
No.
附近有没有一个安仔玩偶
Is there a Good Guy doll around here?
安仔什么
A Good Guy what?
恰吉杀了我全家
Chucky murdered my whole family.
恰吉是谁
Who's Chucky?
它还把我陷害成凶手
He framed me for the murders
害我被关进了精神病院
and put me in a mental hospital.
我还活着
I'm still alive!
老实说 我看出来了
I can honestly see that.
两周之前 恰吉
Two weeks ago, Chucky,
它把它的灵魂分♥裂♥成了很多碎片
he split his soul into pieces.
请把你的力量赐予我吧
Give me all the power, I beg of you!
但其中一部分进入了我的身体...
But one of those pieces is inside me and I...
而我自己也在
but I'm still here too.
我能救你
I can save you.
我能对抗它
I can fight him.
恰吉
Chucky!
我肚子饿的嗷嗷叫
My stomach is growling like a lion
我要吃东西
and this lion needs to eat.
你再敢把我和我妈相提并论
And if you ever compare me to my mother again,
我就把你的心掏出来喂给陌生人
I will cut your heart out and feed it to a stranger.
你躺在地上干嘛
What are you doing on the floor?
好奇怪 -怎么了
That was weird. - What's going on?
我把刀弄掉了
I dropped my knife.
那就别再弄掉了
Well, don't do it again.
你想吃饭吗 那我们开饭吧
You want to eat? Let's eat.
剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表