剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表
前情提要...
Previously on "Chucky"...
你知道它是个杀人魔 还把它送到我家里
You knew what he was, and you put him in my house anyway.
你不能说出去 -我这就说给你看
You can't tell anyone! - Watch me.
你知不知道自己干了什么好事
Do you have any idea what you've done?
你妹妹进了重症监护室 有个男孩死了
Your sister's in the ICU, a boy is dead,
我们的房♥子部分被毁
and our house is partially destroyed.
没人会相信你的
No one's gonna believe you.
只有你知我知
It's just us.
生命如此短暂 亲爱的
Life's so short, sweetheart.
假装一切安好 但事实并非如此
I just feel silly to go on pretending like
这样真的很傻
everything's okay when it's not.
那... 朱尼尔呢
How's... how's Junior?
医生说他因为肺部的伤
Doctors say he can't run for at least a month
至少一个月不能跑步
thanks to the damage to his lungs.
我们还不知道起火原因
We don't know how the fire started.
奥利弗不是死于火灾
Oliver didn't die in the fire.
我们判定这是一起杀人案件
His death has been ruled a homicide.
种种线索都指向了你
All roads lead back to you.
更准确一点 指向了你的玩偶
Or more precisely, to your doll.
你可能会觉得有点刺痛
You might feel a little prick.
查尔斯·李·雷是一个连环杀手 在80年代就死了
Charles Lee Ray was a serial killer who died in the eighties.
据说 就在他死之前
Supposedly, right before he died,
他把灵魂转移到了一个安仔玩偶里
he transferred his soul into a Good Guy doll.
你一定要相信我 恰吉是活的
You have to believe me. Chucky is alive.
它想杀了我们
He is trying to kill us.
什么... 什么...
What the... what...
喂...
Hey...
你搞什么 黛利拉
What the fuck, Delilah?
来吧 别像个怂蛋似的
Come on, don't be such a pussy?
给我 现在就给我
I said give it to me, now.
我不想这样
Not like that.
滚吧 德维恩
Fuck off, Dwayne!
嗨
Hi.
来根烟吗
Want a smoke?
谢了
Thanks.
你朋友竟然就那样跑了 真遗憾啊
It's a shame your friend had to run off like that.
也许是我的问题
Maybe that's my problem.
也许我要找的不是朋友
Maybe I'm not looking for a friend.
也许是因为你还没找到过朋友
Well, maybe you haven't found one.
也许吧
Maybe.
谢谢你的打火机
Thanks for the light.
嘿 你要去哪儿
Hey, where are you going?
我要的东西非常具体
I'm looking for something very specific.
我怎么样
Try me.
你们男人都一个死样儿
You guys are all the same.
我跟你保证 我跟别人不一样
I promise you, I'm not like anybody else.
卡罗琳 卡罗琳
Caroline, Caroline.
我喜欢抱抱
I like to be hugged.
恰吉呢
Where's Chucky?
亲爱的 恰吉受了点小伤 需要好好休息下
Sweetie, Chucky's had a few boo-boos and needs to rest up.
过段时间你就能见到恰吉了
Maybe you could see him in a little bit.
我要恰吉
I want Chucky.
我要恰吉
I want Chucky!
好的 但是恰吉现在变了很多哦 宝贝
Okay, but Chucky looks a little different now, honey.
太他妈爽了
What a fucking rush!
这才是好东西
That's the good shit.
天 我爱死医院了
God, I love hospitals.
我的小宝贝
My baby!
你醒了啊
Look at you!
让一下
Excuse me.
亲爱的
Sweet pea.
嘿 小卡 恰吉呢
Hey, Care, where's Chucky?
我想说带它
I was thinking maybe I could take him
去吃根士力架或者什么的
to go get a Snickers or something.
照顾了你这么多天 它一定很饿了
He must be starving after taking such good care of you.
我讨厌恰吉 我讨厌恰吉 恰吉是坏蛋
I hate Chucky. I hate Chucky! He's bad.
天啊 莱克西
Jesus, Lexy.
本来好好的 你真能破坏气氛
It's all daisies until you dampen the mood.
我只是想帮忙
I was just trying to help.
我和你妈都知道
Your mother and I both know
你是为卡罗琳好
that you want what's best for Caroline.
我可不知道
I don't know that.
我不知道
I don't.
卡罗琳说她不喜欢恰吉了
But Caroline's decided that she doesn't like Chucky anymore,
所以我们把它处理掉了
so we took care of it.
我把它扔垃圾箱了
I threw him in the garbage.
跟我来
Follow me.
这边
This way.
走吧
Come on.
恰吉有没有可能已经被烧死了
What are the chances he burned to death?
好吧
Okay.
不要吧 太恶心了
No way, this is disgusting.
我们要确定它死了
We have to be sure.
被刀捅死 被用过的针筒扎死
I don't know what's worse, stabbed with a butcher knife
不知道哪个更惨
or a used needle.
我来
I'll do it.
毕竟是我造成的
It's my mess.
我们一起
We're in this together.
一起
Together.
干嘛重复我说的话
That's what I said.
也许我们... 就是说
Maybe we... you know,
我们可以等恰吉来找我们
we could wait for him to come for us.
它不会一直待在里面的
He can't stay down there forever.
不会吗
He can't?
被超自然力量附身的玩偶不会按常理出牌
What exactly are the rules for supernaturally possessed dolls?
嘿 二位 我想到了
Hey, guys, I have an idea.
我来把它找出来
I'll get him out.
莱克西 你来挖
Lexy, dig.
德文 你盯着
Devon, keep watch.
我才不要
No, absolutely not.
里面肯定有好多种病毒
There's like seven diseases down there.
你刚才不是说"一起"吗
Did you not just say "together"?
你去挖
You do it.
我随便
Fine by me.
要是恰吉蹦出来 你要做好干掉它的准备
Ready to take him down if he jumps out?
行吧
Fine.
听我指挥
Just follow my lead.
该死
Shit.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
开始
Go!
那边
Over there.
杰克 那边
Jake, over there.
尝尝我的厉害 恰吉
Eat this, Chucky!
好恶心
So gross!
几天前 你们可能觉得很震惊 内心拒接接受
A few days ago, you were probably feeling shock, denial.
很正常
That's normal.
发生这么多事 一时间很难消化
All of this is so much to take in.
现在 你们可能会觉得痛苦 内疚
At this point, you might be feeling pain and guilt.
这也很正常
That's still normal.
这种感受合情合理
Your feelings are valid and expected.
每个人都会好起来的 只是时间不同
Everyone will heal at their own speed,
如果你们想找人聊聊的话
and if you need anyone to talk to,
我办公室的大门一直为你们敞开
please know my door is always open to you guys.
我知道 你们可能觉得我就是个教生物的
I know, probably think I'm just the biology teacher,
但情绪起源于分子 跟生物是有关的
but feelings do start on the molecular level.
好 我们继续讲上节课的内容
Okay, let's pick back up where we left off.
第三章 生物因素和非生物因素
Chapter 3, Biotic and Abiotic Factors.
生命体和非生命体是什么
What are living and non-living beings of life?
大家先思考下本章的思考题
Why don't you guys get started on the chapter questions.
我马上回来
I'll be back in just a minute.
剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表