剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表
‐ Little help here, Jake.
听着……
Here... [whispering indistinctly]
-好的。
‐ Okay.
-你在干什么?
‐ What are you doing?
-嗨,我是恰吉
‐ Hi, I'm Chucky,
我永远是你的朋友。
and I'm your friend till the end.
你现在明白了,杰克,对吗?
You get that now, Jake, right?
-是的,我明白了。-现在,我说“朋友”,杰克。
‐ Yeah, I get it. ‐ Now, I said "friend," Jake.
没别的意思
Nothing more. [soft laughter]
并不是说这有什么问题。
Not that there's anything wrong with that.
嘿,看我找到了什么
‐ Hey, look what I found.
-我的手♥机♥!
‐ My phone! ‐ Boo!
好多朱尼尔的照片啊
‐ Lots of pics of Junior.
奥利弗的照片也有很多哦
Lots of pics of Oliver too.
我估计此事必有隐情
Guess that was a secret.
-杰克,住手。-不是我做的
‐ Jake, stop it. ‐ I'm not doing this.
-我们都有自己的秘密,对吧,布丽?
‐ We all have our secrets, right, Bree?
这是莱克茜的搜索记录
Here's Lexy's search history.
显然,她对肉毒杆菌很感兴趣
Apparently, she's Botox curious,
她还喜欢看神奇宝贝的黄♥片♥
she's into Pokémon porn,
我们来看看她一直在谷歌♥搜索些啥
and look what she keeps Googling.
-“为什么我的屁闻起来这么香?”
‐ "Why do my farts smell so good?"
太可爱了!
‐ Adorable.
笑是会传染的,不是吗?
It's contagious, isn't it?
嘲笑别人
Laughing at people.
你猜怎么着,白♥痴♥。
Well, guess what, dickheads.
-好了,够了。
‐ Okay, that's enough.
-现在闹笑话的是你
‐ Now the joke's on you.
-游戏结束了。走吧。
‐ Fun's over. Let's go.
你们都是他妈的混♥蛋♥。
‐ You're all a bunch of fucking assholes.
我们走吧。-我要离开这里。
‐ Let's go. ‐ I'm out of here.
快点,快点。
[cackling] ‐ Come on, come on.
-你的老师打电♥话♥来了。
‐ Your teacher called.
你为自己感到骄傲吗?
You proud of yourself?
对不起,如果你是这个意思的话。
‐ I'm sorry, if that's what you mean.
-你不后悔。
‐ You're not sorry.
你被停课了
You were suspended.
-这不是我的错。
‐ It wasn't my fault.
-你侮辱了你的朋友和家人
‐ You insulted your friends and your family
当着全校师生的面。-他们活该。
in front of the entire school. ‐ They deserved it.
他们不是我的朋友。-过去是
And they're not my friends. ‐ They used to be.
你以前有朋友,杰克。你怎么了?
You used to have friends, Jake. What happened to you?
每个人都这么想,这并不困扰你
It doesn't bother you that everybody thinks
你♥他♥妈♥的很奇怪,是吗?
you're fucking weird, huh?
-你不在乎他们认为我很奇怪。
‐ You don't care that they think I'm weird.
你只是关心他们知道我是基佬
You just care that they know I'm a fag.
听我说。听我说。
‐ [grunts] Listen to me. Listen to me.
你再说一遍我就杀了你,
You say that again and I will kill you,
你听到了吗?
you hear me?
你听到了吗?
You hear me?
在车上的应该是你,而不是妈妈
‐ Should've been you inside that car instead of Mom.
放开我。
Get off of me.
-去你的房♥间,杰克。
‐ Go to your room, Jake.
娃娃给我
Give me that.
-不,爸爸,我不认为你
‐ No, Dad, I don't think you wa‐‐
-回你的房♥间去!去
‐ Go to your room! Go!
我不想再见到你了。上去!
I don't wanna see you anymore. Get up there!
-我恨你!我恨死你了
‐ I hate you! I fucking hate you!
-是吗?
‐ Yeah?
谁喝了我的威士忌?
Who drank my whiskey?
什么鬼
What the fuck?
他妈的
Ah, son of a bitch.
-爸
‐ Dad? ‐ [groaning]
-杰克?
‐ Jake?
我是埃文斯探员。
I'm Detective Evans.
这是我的搭档,佩顿探员。
This is my partner, Detective Peyton.
我想你和我儿子在同一个班。
I think you're in the same class as my son.
德文。-没错
‐ Devon. ‐ That's right.
听着,杰克,你叔叔来了。
‐ Look, Jake, your uncle's on his way over.
他今晚会带你去他家。
He's gonna take you to stay at his place tonight.
我无法想象你正在经历什么。
I cannot imagine what you're going through.
你确定你不想见悲伤治疗师吗?
You sure you don't wanna see the grief counselor?
-不,谢谢。
‐ No, thanks.
-好的。
‐ Okay.
如果你愿意的话,我有几个问题要问。
I just have a couple questions, if you're up for it.
可以吗,杰克?
Is that okay, Jake?
你知道有人闯入
Did you know that there was a break‐in
昨晚在学校?
at the school last night?
-没有。
‐ No.
-没有造成真正的伤害。
‐ No real harm done.
天知道我这一天做得更糟。
God knows I did worse in my day.
有趣的是,唯一缺少的是一个洋娃娃。
The funny thing is, the only thing missing was a doll.
-你的老师说这是你的,杰克。
‐ Your teacher said it belonged to you, Jake.
-我今天在学校看到了你的表演。
‐ I caught your act at school today.
真是不可思议。
You were incredible.
-对不起。
‐ I'm sorry.
我不该撒谎。我什么都没做过
I shouldn't have lied. I've never done anything
像以前那样。-别担心。
like that before. ‐ Don't worry.
你没有任何麻烦。
You're not in any kind of trouble.
我只是想澄清一下。
I just wanna get something straight.
所以你在半夜闯进了学校
So you broke into the school in the middle of the night
只是为了拿回你的娃娃?
just to get your doll?
呃,我需要他为才艺表演排练
‐ Uh, I needed him to practice for the talent show.
-嘿,没事了。
‐ Hey. You're all right.
抱歉
‐ I'm sorry.
我很抱歉。我很抱歉。
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
-这是个意外。这不是你的错。
‐ It was an accident. It's not your fault.
你没事吧?
You okay?
他喝酒了吗?-看起来是这样,没错
Was he drinking? ‐ Looks like it. Yes.
-谢谢,来
‐ Thank you. Come.
-噢,杰克。
‐ Oh, Jake.
你的鼻子怎么了?
What happened to your nose?
-我摔倒了。
‐ I fell.
-哦,好吧
‐ Oh. Okay.
谢谢你,惠勒先生。谢谢你,杰克。
Thank you, Mr. Wheeler. Thank you, Jake.
节哀顺变
I'm very sorry for your loss.
我们要怎么定性
‐ So what are we calling it?
目前来说,算“意外死亡”
‐ "Death by misadventure." For now.
-嗨,杰克。
‐ Hi, Jake.
所以你现在就来和我们一起住
So you're gonna come stay with us now.
-好的,非常感谢。
‐ Okay. Thank you.
要点什么?你饿了吗?
‐ Can I get you anything? Are you hungry?
你想喝点什么吗?
Do you want something to drink?
保持水分很重要。
It's important to stay hydrated.
-不,我没事。谢谢
‐ No, I'm okay. Thanks.
-你为什么不带杰克去他的房♥间?
‐ Why don't you show Jake to his room?
-妈的。
‐ Shit.
这是你的房♥间
‐ So this is yours.
你就当是自己家
Make yourself at home.
浴室在大厅的下面。
The bathroom's down the hall.
Wi-Fi密♥码♥为“EAGLESCOUT”(鹰级童子军),全大写。
Wi‐Fi password is "EAGLESCOUT," all uppercase.
还需要什么吗?
Is there anything else you need?
-我觉得我很好。
‐ I think I'm good.
-我想让你知道我们可以支持你,杰克。
‐ I want you to know that we're here for you, Jake.
我们所有人。你并不孤单。
All of us. You're not alone.
-谢谢,布丽阿姨。
‐ Thanks, Aunt Bree.
-杰克。
‐ Jake.
你今天是什么意思?
What did you mean today?
在才艺秀上,你知道,关于我有一个秘密。
At the talent show, you know, about me having a secret.
嗯,我只是想搞笑。
‐ Um, I was just trying to be funny.
我没什么意思。
剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表