剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表
好 相信我
Okay. Well, trust me,
如果我们要深入虎穴
if we're going into the lion's den,
我们需要帮忙 我们需要安迪
we're gonna need help, and we're gonna need Andy.
而且我们需要很多咖啡
And we're gonna need a lot of coffee.
安迪在哪 -别担心 他在来的路上
Where's Andy? - Don't worry, he's on his way.
所以恰吉能够
Okay, so Chucky can, like,
分♥裂♥自己并附身到其他玩偶身上吗
splinter himself into other dolls?
它只能附身安仔玩具
Only Good Guy dolls.
载体必须相同
It has to be an identical vessel.
除了妮卡
Except for Nica.
妮卡是谁 -精神病院里的那个可怜姑娘
Who's Nica? - Poor girl at the asylum.
恰吉也操控了她
Chucky possessed her, too.
我知道你们怎么想 太荒唐了
I know. Whack.
狗♥日♥的♥巫术
Fucking voodoo, man.
几周前 玩偶还剩三个
A few weeks ago, there were three dolls.
杰克 我们以为最后一个在你手里
Jake, we thought you had the last one.
但重点来了
But here's the thing.
只要恰吉能让一个无辜的人堕落
If Chucky can corrupt an innocent,
哪怕就让一个小孩动手杀人
if he can get just one kid to kill someone,
它就可以造出一整支军队
he can make an entire army.
你俩最近杀过人吗
Either of you kill anyone lately?
你能不能别揪着那事不放
Will you please just let it go?
就在哈肯萨克的某处
Somewhere here in Hackensack,
恐怕就有哪个倒霉孩子会是恰吉"永远的朋友"
I fear some poor kid is Chucky's friend to the end.
不会是德文的 德文没有问题
It's not Devon. Devon's fine.
而且他们说不定抓了他当诱饵
And they've probably got him as bait,
我们到底还在等什么
so what are we waiting for?
别担心 我自有安排
Don't worry. I have a plan.
真的很抱歉 我也不想的
I'm really sorry. I feel terrible.
可如果你们出什么事 安迪会杀了我的
But Andy would kill me if I let anything happen to you.
我只能想到这个方法来保护你们
This is all I could think of to keep you safe.
不
No.
我保证会尽全力去救你们的朋友
I promise to do everything I can to save your friend.
不会有事的
Everything's gonna be okay.
现在...
And now...
你也会没事的
you are, too.
嗨 亲爱的 我回家啦
Hi, honey! I'm home!
妮卡
Nica?
妮卡去哪了
Where did Nica go?
她在哪呢
Where is she?
我看到你的小脚了
I see your little foot!
真好玩
That was fun!
求求你别伤害我
Please don't hurt me.
关于我 有一点你需要知道 妮卡
One thing you should know about me, Nica.
我永远永远不会伤害你的
I would never, ever hurt you.
不 求你了 我好怕打♥针♥
No, please. I'm scared of needles.
别怕 一下就好...
Don't be scared. It's just a little...
比蚊子叮还轻
You won't feel anything.
我对你太失望了 蒂蒂
I'm disappointed in you, Tiff.
咱又得来一次
Here we are again.
这会是... 我第几回杀你了
This will make... how many times have I killed you?
第三次吗
Is it three?
不 第四次
No, four.
如果把人和玩偶都算上 那就是第四次
Four, if you count human bodies and doll bodies.
这次... 是最后一次了 宝贝
This... this will be the last time, babe.
我保证
I promise.
你不能杀我 恰吉 你需要我
You can't kill me, Chucky! You need me!
没了我 计划就会泡汤
You need me, or the plan won't work!
思考一下吧
Think about it.
思考是窝囊废干的
Thinking is for losers.
再思考一下
Think again.
她说得对 兄弟 我们需要她
She's right, bro. We need her.
而且我习惯了有她在身边
And I'm kind of used to having her around.
心肝宝贝儿
Sweetface.
扶她起来
Help her up.
就是 拉我起来 混♥蛋♥
Yeah, help me up, asshole.
起来
Get up.
去死吧 恰吉
Fuck you, Chucky.
谢谢你 恰吉
Thank you, Chucky.
来妈妈这儿 快来妈妈这儿
Come to Mama, come to Mama!
谁是最乖的小安仔呀
Who's a good little Good Guy?
美女 你真好看
Looking good, doll.
你也很可爱 我的心肝宝贝儿
You're not looking so bad yourself, Sweetface.
所以他们在哪
So where are they?
就在楼下
They're right downstairs.
跟我来 -好嘞
Follow me. - Okey-doke.
欢迎来到我的秘密基地
Come into my inner sanctum.
留意脚下 我们不希望有意外发生
Watch your step. We wouldn't want to have any accidents.
恰吉 成功了
Chucky, it worked.
多亏了我的这位伙伴 杀爹先生
Thanks to my pal here, Mr. Patricide.
我为他感到自豪
Proud of him.
现在 他将会干掉他的朋友
Now, he's gonna do his friend.
也就是你
That's you.
你要我杀德文吗
You want me to kill Devon?
不急 他还有用
Not yet. He could still be useful.
有道理
Good thinking.
准备好见你的军队了吗 恰吉
Are you ready to meet the troops, Chucky?
很快 安仔们就会出动
Pretty soon, the good guys are gonna come for 'em,
接着 我们要像1999年那样嗨起来
and then, we're gonna party like it's 1999.
什么意思
What does that mean?
我们要搞死他们
We're gonna fuck 'em up.
带他们见上帝去吧
And then, vaya con Dios.
全部杀光
Kill 'em all.
有问题吗
Any questions?
受害者人选
Is there an age limit?
有年龄限制吗
On potential victims?
好问题
Good question.
不杀婴儿 我们不是野蛮人
No babies. We're not savages.
而且他们是当傀儡的好料子
And they make better stooges anyway.
谁还有问题
Anyone else?
我有
Yeah.
能请你定义一下"婴儿"吗
Could you define "baby"?
因为一旦学会走路 他们就变得诡计多端
I mean, they can get pretty wily once they start walking.
好吧 那就不杀年龄小于五岁或六岁的
Well, let's just say nobody under the age of five or six.
同意不
Fair enough?
双胞胎呢
What about twins?
那些怪胎会联手搞你
Those freaks will gang up on you.
二对一 这打起来太不公平了
I mean, two against one? That's not a fair fight.
对不对
Am I right?
明晚剧院见
See you tomorrow night at the theater.
别迟到 -放心吧
Don't be late. - You got it.
很好
All right.
坏小孩没有饼干吃
No cookies for bad little boys.
好好享用 心肝宝贝儿
There you go, Sweetface.
别跟我提安迪·巴克利 哥们儿
Don't get me started on Andy Barclay, bro.
你应该看看我杀掉他保姆时
You should have seen the look on his face
他脸上的表情
when I whacked his babysitter.
恰吉
Chucky!
我们成功了 我们...
We did it! We...
恰吉 恰吉...
Chucky, Chucky...
你等会儿
In a minute.
老天爷
Jesus Christ.
那么 在这身体里感觉如何啊
So what's all this been like?
你绝对想不到我这样子能睡到多少妞儿
You wouldn't believe the amount of tail I get like this.
我♥操♥
Fuck.
男的也很多
Dick, too.
恰吉 你真得改改自以为是的臭毛病
You know, Chucky, you really need to get over yourself.
你是我这一生中见过的
You are the most self-involved man
最以自我为中心的男人
I have ever met in my entire life.
你在跟我说话吗 -还是我
Are you talking to me? - Or me?
剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表