剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表
好好看看你在哪里
Take a good look at where you are.
这儿离你以前住的粪坑十万八千里
A long way from that shithole you used to live in
再也不用给那个混♥蛋♥当沙袋了
with that shitheel who liked using you for a punching bag.
我是你唯一的朋友 杰克
I'm the one friend you got, Jake.
我告诉你 那个该死的保姆不是我杀的
And I'm telling you, I did not kill the damn housekeeper.
我有一盘大棋要下
I got my sights set on bigger game.
恰吉 不
Chucky, no.
你应该明白
You of all people should know
有些人就是该死
some people deserve to die.
他们说的你都听到了 这是个意外
You heard what they said. It was an accident.
不 我听到的是 这种巧合极其罕见
No, what I heard was that it was an astronomical coincidence,
发生的几率大概只有十亿分之一
the chances of which actually happening are about a billion to one.
我们是看着他长大的
We watched him grow up.
他不是个暴♥力♥的孩子 他只是受了精神创伤
He's not a violent kid. He's just traumatized.
我们都受了精神创伤
We're all traumatized.
我们真的有能力照顾这样一个孩子吗
I mean, are we even qualified to look after a boy like this?
什么样的孩子
A boy like what?
好吧 你自己说过很多次
Okay. You yourself said many times
你担心你哥哥会带坏他
that you were worried that your brother was a bad influence on him,
尤其是玛丽去世后
especially after Mary died.
洛根 他脑子里想什么我们根本不知道
Logan, we don't have a clue what's going on in his head.
这话也可以放在朱尼尔身上
We could say the same for Junior.
他们脑子里想什么没人知道
No one knows what's going on inside their heads.
布瑞 他们是青少年啊
Bree, they're teenagers.
朱尼尔在想什么你一清二楚
You know exactly what Junior is thinking,
24小时 有意无意间都是
24 hours a day, consciously or unconsciously,
你还乐在其中
and it's pleasing you.
你说得好像这是坏事一样
You say that like it's a bad thing.
你把他逼得太狠了 洛根
You're pushing him too hard, Logan.
我很担心他
I'm worried about him.
布瑞 我只是想帮他走向成功
Bree, I'm just trying to help him succeed.
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
我也想问你呢
Was gonna ask you the same thing.
等等 不 这... 这不是...
Wait, no, that's... That's not...
离她远点
Stay away from her.
这不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do that.
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
恰吉 我跟你说过 别管闲事
Chucky, I told you, back off.
我不会让你得逞
I'm not letting you.
你想要干什么
What are you gonna do about it?
不好意思 你是说洗碗机吗
I'm sorry. Did you say dishwasher?
天啊 埃文怎么说
Jesus. What did Evan say?
看
Look.
好的
Okay.
这次有媒体来吗
Was there any press this time?
很好 先这么处理吧
Good. Let's keep it that way.
好了 我得挂了 再见
Okay, I've got to go. Got to go.
拿着 看啊 快看
Take this. Look. Look, look, look.
宝贝 这可太棒了
Honey, that's so good.
无以言表 叹为观止
I'm speechless. It's incredible.
看过它几眼 也就五分钟 细节画得分毫不差
All that detail after seeing him for, what, five minutes?
这就是摄影记忆 -是啊
Eidetic memory. - Yeah.
宝贝 你还记得它的名字吗
Baby, can you remember his name?
恰吉 -对 没错
Chucky. - Yes, that's right.
卡罗琳 你改天想不想见一见恰吉
Caroline, would you maybe like to meet Chucky sometime?
你姐姐应该能帮上忙
I bet your sister could make that happen.
什么
What?
不 我很害怕
No, I'd be too scared.
为什么 宝贝 -要是它不喜欢我怎么办
Why, honey? - What if he doesn't like me?
你们干嘛鼓励她
Why are you encouraging this?
那东西是杰克·惠勒的
That thing belongs to Jake Wheeler.
抱歉 他在才艺秀上说我的鬼话
And I'm sorry, but did you not hear him talking
你们好像都当耳旁风
shit about me at the talent show?
亲爱的 你想多了 那只是玩笑
Honey, you're overreacting. It was a joke!
换个角度 你应该感到荣幸
In a way, you should be flattered.
你可是主角啊
The whole thing was all about you.
爸 那可真♥他♥妈♥好
Dad, that's fucking awesome.
你们觉得那很好笑 真让我开心死了
I'm just so thrilled you all found it so amusing.
你们完全不在乎我的感受 一如既往
As usual, you both totally ignore what's going on with me.
这叫霸凌 他就是霸凌者
It's called bullying. He's a bully.
谁是霸凌者 恰吉
Who's a bully? Chucky?
不 宝贝 不是它
No. No, honey, he's not.
放过我吧
Give me a break.
看看这个好吗
Will you take a look at this?
来 乖乖
Here, sweetie.
丑死了
It's hideous.
莱克西 你妹妹有天赋
Lexy, your sister has a gift,
在这方面她比你强太多
and she's better at this than you've ever been
你这辈子干得好哪件事
at anything in your entire life.
米歇尔 -不 不好意思
Michelle! - No, I'm sorry.
我就是受不了她这个态度
I just can't take her attitude anymore.
真让我心寒
It breaks my heart.
你妹妹很爱你
Your sister adores you.
她当我不存在
She barely knows I exist.
你们俩明显也这样想
And it's obvious neither do you guys.
你要去哪儿
Where do you think you're going?
准备参加奥利弗的派对
To get ready for Oliver's party.
不行 你要带你妹妹要糖果去
No, you're taking your sister trick-or-treating.
我准备了一套道具服 很贵的
I have a costume. It was expensive.
我要去参加哈肯镇万圣节舞会
And I have the Hacky Halloween Ball,
你♥爸♥得陪我一起去
and your father has to be with me.
"每日之声"正在写一篇
"The Daily Voice" is doing a story
关于哈肯萨克第一位"第一先生"的报道
on Hackensack's very first first husband.
另外 米克斯特医生说
Besides, Dr. Mixter says that Halloween
万圣节是你们姐妹俩增进感情的好机会
is the perfect opportunity for you girls to bond.
增进感情
Bond?
她都不让我碰她
She doesn't even like to be touched.
安妮 他们家的保姆
Annie? Their housekeeper?
发生什么了
What happened?
是个意外
An accident.
又一个意外
Another accident.
以前放学去朱尼尔家玩 她会给我们做冰棍吃
She used to make popsicles when we were at Junior's after school.
她是个好人
She was really nice.
我知道 很遗憾
I know. It's very sad.
我得回警局一趟
Look, I have to head back to the office for a while.
你吃东西了吗
Did you eat anything?
我去派对上吃
I'll have something at the party.
朱尼尔去吗
Junior going?
去 和莱克西一起
Yep. Lexy too.
杰克呢
What about Jake?
我怎么知道
How would I know?
我们又不在一起玩
It's not like we hang in the same crowd.
即便现在他住在朱尼尔家也不带他吗
Even now that he's living at Junior's?
不
No.
德文 杰克有说过他父亲什么吗
Dev, did Jake ever say anything about his father?
关于他父亲殴打他
About his father hurting him?
什么意思
What do you mean?
比如 也许因为他是同性恋
Like, maybe because he's gay?
我怎么知道 -我只是问问
How would I know? - I don't know.
妈妈 你这是什么意思
Mom, what are we talking about?
我只是在完成我的工作
I'm just doing my job.
作为妈妈 还是警♥察♥
As a mom or a cop?
两者兼有吧
A bit of both, I guess.
派对玩得开心
Have fun at the party.
晚上见
Later.
等下 你不会还要去万圣节派对吧
Hey, hang on, hang on. You're not still going to the party, are you?
为什么不呢
Why not?
我只是以为经历今天的事之后
Well, I just thought after everything that happened today,
你会想和家人待在一起
you'd want to spend some time with your family.
我只想离开这栋房♥子 好吗
I just need to get out of the house, okay?
剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表