剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表
也就只有这种方式
the only way they can.
那就这样了吗
So, that's it.
她就这样抛弃了我们
She just decided to hell with all of us.
她放弃了
She just gave up.
她的癌症转移了
Her cancer had metastasized.
即使上化疗 预后也不乐观
Her prognosis, even with chemo, was grim.
她不想让她的病侵占你们的生活
She didn't want her treatment to overtake your lives.
你必须明白 你妈妈很爱你们
You must understand your mother loved you all very much.
谢谢你的来访
Thank you for coming by.
如果你需要倾诉 随时打给我
If you ever need to talk, don't hesitate to call.
请节哀顺变
I'm so very sorry for your loss.
你们要照顾好自己
Take care of yourselves.
朱尼尔 我觉得你妈妈不是自杀
Junior, I don't think your mother killed herself.
你♥他♥妈♥离我远点
Stay the fuck away from me.
你来之前 我们都好好的
We were fine before you came along.
嘿 我得回局里一趟
Hey. I have to head back to the station.
今晚有一大堆事儿
I have a busy night ahead of me.
如果你饿了 冰箱里给你留了汤
If you're hungry, I left some soup in the fridge.
谢谢
Thanks.
宵禁还在继续
Curfew is still in effect.
跟我保证你会待在家里
Promise me you'll stay inside.
德文 我知道我最近对你有点严厉 而且...
Devon, I know I've been hard on you lately, and...
我知道我错怪杰克了
I know that I was wrong about Jake.
对此我很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
我应该相信你的
I should have trusted you.
那个 妈
Hey, Mom.
我能问你点事吗
Can I ask you something?
说吧
Shoot.
怎么判断你是否真的喜欢一个人
How do you know if you really like someone?
当我第一次见到你♥爸♥的时候
When I first met your father,
我满脑子都是他
I couldn't stop thinking about him.
每当他在旁边 我心里就小鹿乱撞
I had butterflies in my stomach whenever he was around.
你也有这种感觉吗
Is that how you feel?
对杰克
About Jake?
是的
Yeah.
我就是担心你会以异样的眼光看我
You know, I was worried you wouldn't look at me the same.
亲爱的 什么都不会变的
Honey, this doesn't change anything.
你是我儿子
You're my son.
我会永远爱你 好吗
And I'll always love you. Okay?
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, Mom.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我怀念我们的电影之夜了
I miss our movie nights.
也许下周我们可以连看两部
Maybe next week we could do a double feature.
你可以邀请杰克
You could invite Jake.
也许吧 -好的
Maybe. - Okay.
那是什么
What is that?
这是单丝钓鱼线
Well, it's a monofilament line.
从山姆的渔具里找到的
Got it from Sam's fishing gear.
你看 我用线连接起窗户和门
See, what I do is I stretch it across the windows and the doors,
并且缠到丹妮的泰迪熊身上
and attach it to Dani's teddy bear here.
只要这只熊移♥动♥一点点
If the bear moves 1/4 inch,
我就知道圣灵潜入了
I'll know if the Holy Ghost is sneaking in.
这样我们就能知道圣灵潜入了
We'll know if the Holy Ghost sneaks in.
什么
What?
这是我们的警报器
She's our alarm.
他们有警报器 而且是这个世纪的产物
They have an alarm, and it's from this century.
我们不希望招来警♥察♥
Well, we don't want the cops here.
我不想让我妈来 好吗
I don't want my mom here, okay?
朱尼尔和你叔叔呢
Where's Junior and your uncle?
殡仪馆
Funeral home.
你怎么不和他们一起
Why aren't you with them?
他们需要独处
They need to be alone.
我们也是
And so do we.
最好的观察点在楼上 我房♥间
Best vantage point is upstairs. My room.
石头剪刀布吗
Rock-paper-scissors?
认真的吗
Seriously?
老天爷
Jesus.
不要碰我的任何东西 好吗
Just don't touch any of my stuff, all right?
嘿 我跟我妈聊了
Hey, I talked to my mom.
我说我喜欢一个人
Told her I'm into someone.
你
You.
她... 有什么反应
How... how'd she take it?
现在她知道你不是个疯子了 她不在意
Now that she knows you're not a psycho, she's cool.
好吧 也许
Yeah. Well, maybe,
就是说 等这一切都结束
you know, when this is all over,
也许我们可以约个会
maybe we could go on a date?
不涉及猎杀杀人玩偶的约会
You know, one that doesn't involve hunting a killer doll.
当然可以
Definitely.
好
Okay.
你喜欢哪类电影
What kind of movies are you into?
恐怖片
Horror movies.
我是说 我以前喜欢
Well, I mean, I used to, anyway.
你最爱的"幸存女孩"是谁
Favorite final girl?
毫无疑问 劳瑞·斯特罗德月光光心慌慌
Laurie Strode, hands down.
杰米·李[劳瑞扮演者]今年要拿土星奖了
Jamie Lee's gonna win the Saturn this year.
应该把奥斯卡也给她 她太了不起了
Dude, she's gonna win an Oscar. She's magnificent.
她很有魅力
She's fabulous.
总之...
Anyway...
我感觉要想吓到我们
I have a feeling it's gonna take a lot more than
"鸡皮疙瘩"和"小丑回魂"加起来都不够
"Goosebumps" and Pennywise to scare us.
恰吉来了
Chucky's here.
靠
Shit.
"恐怖角"里可没这段
That never happened in "Cape Fear."
当然
Of course not.
那么点大的烟囱 德尼罗不可能钻进去
De Niro could have never fit down that chimney.
不 他在片里可精瘦了
No, dude. He was totally ripped in that.
嘿 你在这儿防着它跑回来
Hey, make sure he doesn't double back.
嘿
Hey.
它在哪里 -我不知道
Where is he? - I don't know.
它在耍我们
He's... he's messing with us.
杰克
Jake?
杰克
Jake!
我抓到你了 婊♥子♥
I got you now, bitch!
但我可以放你走 只不过有个条件
But I'll let you go on one condition.
什么条件
What?
你只需要杀死杰克
All you gotta do is kill Jake.
每个人早晚都会死 所以...
Everybody's gotta die sometime, so...
是没错
That's true.
我自己死过很多次了 所以也没什么
I mean, I've died myself many times, so it's no big deal.
你想让我杀了杰克 为什么
You want me to kill Jake? Why?
别告诉我你从没想过
Don't tell me you've never thought about it.
你可是乐此不疲地伤害杰克
You get off on hurting Jake.
是
Yeah.
好吧 我承认
Okay, fine, I'll admit it.
我有这样想过
I have thought about it.
你说得对
You're right.
我确实想杀了杰克
I do wanna kill Jake.
我知道
I knew it.
想知道我会怎么杀他吗
You wanna know I'd do it?
洗耳恭听
I'm all ears.
好
Okay.
我会把他打到死
I'd beat him to death...
用这个
with this.
我可以看吗
Can I watch?
动手吧 莱克西 杀了他
Do it, Lexy! Kill him!
该死
Damn it!
不
No!
杰克
Jake!
靠
Shit!
拜托 给点力啊
Come on, come on, come on!
剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表