剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表
有我在呢
You got me.
你知道吧
You know that, don't you?
就像我曾说的
Like I said before,
有些人就是该死
some people just deserve to die.
爸爸 前女友
Dads, ex-girlfriends,
表兄弟
cousins.
杰克搬来之前一切都还好好的
Everything was fine till Jake moved in.
你妈以前也好好的
Your mom was fine.
我可能下不了手 恰吉
I don't know if I can do it, Chucky.
杰克也这么说过
Jake said the same thing.
但你可比他强多了 你说呢 朱尼尔
But you're better than him, aren't you, Junior?
证明你比他强
Prove it.
你有种 孩子
You got guts, kid.
在哈肯萨克 市长总说
Here in Hackensack, the mayor likes to say
圣徒一直护佑着我们
the saints are always watching over us.
引导我们的命运 保护我们免受伤害
Guiding our destinies and keeping us from harm.
如果让我讲真心话
And if I'm being totally honest,
我不得不承认
I have to admit,
这个城镇确实是个生活成长的好地方
this town was a pretty decent place to grow up in,
而且真的有一位圣徒护佑着我
and I really did have a saint watching over me.
那就是我妈妈
My mom.
所以致我最亲爱的侦探朋友们
So to my very favorite detective out there,
如果你们能听到 我想说
if you're listening, I just wanna say,
不论生活有多艰难 妈妈永远会关心你
no matter how hard life gets, your mom still sees you.
我也会
And so do I.
恰吉 我回来啦
Chucky, I'm home!
给你做你最爱吃的瑞典肉丸
Making your favorite, Swedish meatballs.
恰吉
Chucky?
你怎么能这样
How could you?
信手拈来
It was easy.
你杀人却不带上我
You're killing without me?
信不信由你 蒂蒂
Believe it or not, Tiff,
除了你和这个破地方 我还有自己的生活
I got a life outside of you and this dump.
但杀人要一起才对
But killing is an "us thing."
别逼逼叨叨了 蒂蒂
Nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, Tiff.
上次你带我吃顿好的 杀个爽的
When was the last time that you took me out
都是什么时候了
for a nice dinner and a murder?
从那以后 我们就没一起杀过人了
We never kill anybody together anymore.
你♥他♥妈♥要去哪儿
Where the hell do you think you're going?
我要出去
I'm going out.
不用等我 红发美人
Don't wait up for me, Red.
你好
Hello?
你好呀
Hello.
是朱尼尔吗
Is it Junior?
嗨 朱尼尔
Hi, Junior.
你还不认识我
You don't know me yet,
但我给你带了礼物
but I wanted to bring you something
帮你度过这个艰难的时刻
to help you through this difficult time.
是瑞典肉丸
It's Swedish meatballs!
你♥爸♥爸的最爱
Your father's favorite.
我见过你
I know you.
你这个年龄看"惊世狂花"是不是有点太早了
Aren't you a little young to have seen "Bound"?
不 你是在我妈葬礼上出现的那个女人
No, you were the... the lady at my mom's funeral.
好啦...
There...
好啦
There.
别担心
Don't worry.
会好起来的 我保证
It's gonna get a lot better, I promise.
杰克在家吗
Is Jake home?
他以前经历过这些
You know, he's been through this before.
他明白家里有个女人照顾你
He knows how important it is to have a woman in the house
有多重要
to take care of you.
无论境况如何 这点绝对不能少
You mustn't ever let circumstance take that away from you.
你和我爸在葬礼上是在干嘛
What were you doing there with my dad?
天啊 他还没告诉你吗
My God, he didn't tell you?
不行 我说的太多了 我...
No, no, I've said too much already. I...
别告诉其他人好吗 朱尼尔
Don't tell anybody, okay, Junior?
这是我们的小秘密 好吗
It'll be our little secret, okay?
就当我没来过
I was never here.
您已到达目的地
You've arrived at your destination.
谁在那儿
Who is that?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗 救命
Hello? Help me!
救命啊
Help me, please!
借过一下
Excuse me.
不好意思 借过一下
I'm sorry, excuse me.
嘿
Hey!
搞什么鬼 臭小子
What the hell, kid?
你拿着它干嘛
What are you doing with that?
那个玩偶
The doll!
傻♥逼♥新泽西
Fucking Jersey, man.
听我说 我需要那个玩偶
Hey, look, I need that doll.
你想要什么东西关我屁事
Listen, I don't give a shit what you need, okay?
有人花钱买♥♥了这个玩偶 我送货要迟到了
Someone paid for this doll, and I'm kinda late delivering it,
我老板会发火的
which is gonna piss my boss off.
我给你钱
I'll pay you.
更多钱 这个多少
More. Look, how much?
350块
350 bucks.
好的
Okay.
加上小费
Plus a tip.
好
Okay.
等等 你要送到哪里
Wait, where you taking that?
我不能告诉你
I can't tell you that.
舍伍德街987号♥
987 Sherwood Lane.
说话
Talk to me.
说话啊
Talk to me!
嗨 我是比利
Hi, I'm Billy.
想玩吗
Wanna play?
我在这儿
I'm in here!
有人在吗
Is anybody there?
有人吗
Hello?
谁在那儿
Hello? Who is that?
你能帮我解开吗
Could you please help me?
发生了什么
What happened?
求你了 她马上就回来了
Please, I think she's gonna come back soon!
求求你 快点帮我解开
Please, please, please untie me!
快点
Hurry!
她就要回来了 快点
She's gonna be back, please hurry!
她是谁 -她是个疯子
She? - Yeah, she's crazy!
求你快点 快点
Please hurry! Please hurry!
我去给你拿点水
Let's get you some water.
对了 我叫德文
My name's Devon, by the way.
你叫什么
What's yours?
看情况
It depends.
现在呢
Right now,
我叫恰吉
it's Chucky.
那他妈是什么东西
What the fuck is that?
我以为我们都结束了
I thought we said we were done.
我们结束了 恰吉还没有
We were. Chucky wasn't.
那你把它带过来干嘛
Why the hell did you bring him here?
别担心
Don't worry.
这个没事
He's cool.
你要去哪儿吗
You going somewhere?
不去了
Not anymore.
你之前要走吗
You were?
你不觉得那样很自私吗
Do you know how selfish that is?
假装家人注意不到你要抛下他们
Leaving your family behind like we wouldn't notice?
什么家人
What family?
我
Me.
德文 你自己选择的家人
Devon. The family you chose.
你认为我们不会在乎吗
Do you think we wouldn't care?
剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表