剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表
真好笑
That's funny.
怎么好笑了
Why is it funny?
你知不知道自己干了什么好事 亚莉珊德拉
Do you have any idea what you've done, Alexandra?
你明白现在的状况吗 -我跟你说了...
Can you even grasp it? - I told you that...
你妹妹进了重症监护室 有个男孩死了
Your sister's in the ICU, a boy is dead,
而我们的房♥子... 提醒你一下
and our house... which, by the way,
是市属的历史性建筑...
is an historic landmark that belongs to the city...
部分被毁 全都是因为
Is partially destroyed all because
你要办派对 还把房♥子烧了
you decided to throw a party and set the place on fire.
我没有 爸爸...
No, I didn't. Dad...
不 莱克西 你妈妈说得对
No, Lexy. Your mother's right.
不 不对
No, she's not.
这一切都不是我的错 是杰克...
Look, none of this is my fault. Jake...
杰克吗
Jake?
莱克西 杰克当时都不在场
Lexy, Jake wasn't even there.
你把那个可怜的男孩折磨得还不够吗
Haven't you tortured that poor boy enough?
妈妈...
Mom...
看 宝贝
Look, baby.
嘿 -我找到你的球了
Hey. - I found your ball.
嘿
Hey.
朱尼尔怎么样了
How's Junior doing?
他... 应该没事
I... I think he's okay.
你怎么样
How are you?
没有永久性损伤
No permanent damage.
只是最近都要用性感烟嗓说话了
Just gonna be stuck with this sexy smoker voice for a while.
我的手♥机♥比我惨多了
My phone got it worse than me.
从房♥子里跑出来的时候摔了
Dropped it running out of the house.
镜头裂了
Camera's busted.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
没事的 还能用
Hey, it's okay. I can still use it.
不 我指的是火灾 奥利弗
No, I mean the fire, Oliver.
那一定很恐怖
It must have been so scary.
是的
Yeah, it was.
你没来 我一开始还有点失望
I was kind of bummed you weren't there at first,
但幸好你没事
but I'm just glad you're safe.
嘿 我能跟你说个事吗
Hey, can I tell you something?
当然
Yeah, of course.
我不该说的
I'm not really supposed to.
还没有人不知道 但这事不能只有我知道
No one knows yet, but I can't not tell anyone,
而且我知道 你不会说出去
and I know you won't say anything.
奥利弗是被人捅死的
Oliver was stabbed to death.
就在起火的时候 或是起火之前
During the fire or right before.
我的意思是 有人谋杀了他
I mean, someone murdered him.
真的吗 -我妈告诉我的
Really? - My mom told me.
他们知道是谁干的吗
Do... do they know who did it?
不知道 可能是个闯入者
No clue. Could have been an intruder
偷溜进来的 或者派对上的人
who snuck in or someone at the party.
无论如何 现在有个凶手潜逃在外
Either way, there's a killer out there right now
就在哈肯萨克镇上
running around Hackensack.
我不是要吓你
I don't mean to freak you out.
不 我没被吓到
No. No. You... you don't freak me out.
我妈还问起了你的玩偶
My mom also asked about your doll.
它怎么了
What about him?
她问我在派对上有没有看到它
She asked if I saw it at the party.
你把它给了莱克西的妹妹 对吗
You gave it to Lexy's sister, right?
是的 -我不知道她问这干嘛
Right. - I don't know why she asked.
在她身边小心点 好吗
Just be careful around her, okay?
她对你有些怀疑
She has these ideas about you.
她没我这么了解你
She just doesn't know you like I do.
回见
See ya.
回见
See ya.
我老在想海登一家人
Can't stop thinking about the Haydens.
你能想象吗 人在外地得知小孩出事
Can you imagine going out of town and getting that call?
我知道
I know.
这真的会让人重新看待一切
It really puts things in perspective.
拜托
Come on.
生命如此短暂 亲爱的
Life's so short, sweetheart.
假装一切安好
It just feels silly to go on
但事实并非如此 这样真的很傻
pretending like everything's okay when it's not.
该死
Damn it!
怎么
What?
朋友们 你们好
Hi there, friends.
卡罗琳怎么样了
How's Caroline doing?
她现在... 情况稳定
She's... she's stabilized,
但目前还上着呼吸机
but they're keeping her on the ventilator for now.
她会挺过去的 她很坚强
She'll pull through. She's a tough little girl.
是啊
Yeah.
那... 朱尼尔呢
How's... how's Junior?
他还好 -他才不好
He's okay. - He's not okay.
医生说他因为肺部的伤
Doctors say he can't run for at least a month
至少一个月不能跑步
thanks to the damage to his lungs.
现在不是聊这个的时候
Now's not the time to have this conversation.
不 布瑞 没事的
No, Bree, it's fine.
他当然会心里不舒服
He has every right to be upset.
这是一场可怕 悲惨的意外
This was a horrible, tragic accident.
是意外吗
Accident?
你们对莱克西毫无管束 任她随心所欲
You let Lexy have free rein for whatever the hell she wants.
发生这种事只是时间问题
It was a matter of time before something like this happened.
我们还不知道起火原因
We don't know how the fire started.
我的天
Jesus.
那么多孩子在场 包括你儿子
There were a lot of kids there, including your son.
是的 但朱尼尔永远不会这么不负责任
Yes, but Junior would never be that irresponsible.
不 我没说是他干的
No. I didn't say he did anything.
可他最近压力非常大
But he has been under a lot of pressure lately.
这话什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
你们让一个小孩承受这么重的压力
You put that much stress on a kid,
指不定哪天他就会干坏事来发泄
sometimes he acts out.
操♥你♥妈♥的
You know what? Fuck you.
嘿 怎么了
Hey, what's going on?
我不欣赏你刚刚的举止 -你不欣赏是吗
I don't appreciate that. - You don't appreciate?
好呀 我给你道歉 -别这样对我行吗
Well, I apologize. - I don't deserve this, okay?
我女儿还躺在重症监护室里呢
My daughter is in the ICU right now.
海登家的儿子都死了 就因为你们的疏忽
And the Haydens' son is dead thanks to your negligence.
天...
My...
你们当时都不知道自家小孩在哪
None of you knew where your kids were,
疏忽大意的只有我吗
but somehow, I'm the negligent one?
我是在场唯一的烂家长吗
I'm the only bad parent here?
拜托 米歇尔 我们不是那个意思
Jesus, Michelle. Nobody's saying that.
她家小孩还搞那个播客呢
Her kid's the one with that podcast.
什么 -抱歉
What? - I'm sorry.
只是这有些令人不安
But it's just a little disturbing
一个小孩这么迷恋罪案
for a kid to be so obsessed with crime.
你是要给自己撇干净 把所有人怪罪一遍吗
Are you gonna blame everybody but yourselves?
别靠这么近行吗
Just back off a second, okay?
妈呀 瞧瞧是谁终于站出来了
Shit. Look who decided to show up.
你知道吗 作为一个家庭主夫
You know, to be considered a stay-at-home dad,
你得管得住你家小孩
you gotta actually parent your kids.
强迫你儿子去比赛 就为了你能
Forcing your son to compete so you can
重温你的光辉岁月 这不叫抚养 洛根
relive your glory days, it's not parenting, Logan.
这很可悲
It's pathetic.
你这是侵犯人身罪
That's assault.
布瑞 拉住他 -逮捕他
Bree, get him. - Arrest him!
我们能好好说话吗
Can we all just talk?
不 不行 我要起诉他
No, no. I want to press charges.
米歇尔 -我也要起诉他们
Michelle. - I'd like to press charges too.
所有人闭嘴
Everybody shut up!
法医已经确认
The medical examiner has determined
奥利弗·海登的死因是
the cause of death for Oliver Hayden.
多处刺伤导致的失血过多
Severe blood loss as a result of multiple stab wounds.
天啊
My God.
剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表