剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表
昨晚,在哈肯萨克购物中心新发现了三具尸体
‐ Another three bodies were found by the Hackensack Mall last night.
至此遇害人数已达11人
That brings the total body count to 11.
警方仍在搜寻屠♥杀♥的凶手。
Police are still searching for the mass murderer.
-嗨,杰克。
‐ Hi, Jake.
20美元,价格公道吧?
20 bucks for that. Sound fair?
-20美元?
‐ 20 bucks?
它肯定值20美元,同意吗?
‐ It's got to be worth 20 bucks, right?
-嘿,你从哪里弄来的?-我也不清楚
‐ Hey, where'd you get this? ‐ I have no idea.
肯定是我女儿的吧,我估计
Must've been my daughter's, I guess.
讲真,记不清了。你沉迷古董吗?
Honestly, I don't remember. You into vintage?
-不,我沉迷的是复古。
‐ No, I'm into retro.
有什么差别?
‐ Oh, what's the difference?
-差了大概10美元。-价钱很合理啊。
‐ About 10 bucks. ‐ [chuckles] Fair enough.
-好的,谢谢你,乔利夫人。-代我向你♥爸♥爸问好
‐ Well, thanks, Mrs. Jolly. ‐ Tell your dad I said hello.
哦
Oh.
菜刀被人顺走了
Someone took the butcher knife.
最近如何,探员们?是我,德文·埃文斯。
‐ What's up, detectives? It's me, Devon Evans.
在哈肯萨克,市长喜欢说
Here in Hackensack, the mayor likes to say
圣徒们一直在守护着我们,
the saints are always watching over us,
指引我们的命运,让我们免受伤害。
guiding our destinies and keeping us from harm.
我认为这就是一派胡言
Well, I call bullshit on that.
市长想让我们都以为
The mayor wants us to think
自己住在迪斯尼乐园的大道上,
we're all living on Main Street in Disneyland,
实际上,哈肯萨克却是怪人的天堂
but the truth is, Hackensack is a haven for the bizarre,
还有强♥奸♥犯
the fucked‐up,
脑子一根筋的精神病罪犯
and the straight‐up criminally insane.
仅去年一年,,
In the past year alone,
我们的谋杀率上升了25%。
our murder rate has spiked 25%.
实际上,自从1965年的雷氏灭门案后,
In fact, we haven't seen this kind of violence here
我们这再没有发生过如此的暴行
since the Ray family murders in '65,
那次血腥的屠♥杀♥催生了
a bloodbath that gave birth
历史上最臭名昭著的连环杀手之一,
to one of the most notorious serial killers in history,
查尔斯·李·雷。
Charles Lee Ray.
如果时光倒流,他和我们一样
Back in the day, he was one of us,
就在舍伍德巷长大。
growing up right over on Sherwood Lane.
在《泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》你看不到这些东西
You won't read about it in the "Times" dispatch,
但你每周都可以在这里听到这一切。
but you can hear all about it right here, every week.
下次再会,各位探员,
Until next time, fellow detectives,
这是德文·埃文斯带给你的。。。
this is Devon Evans bringing you...
“哈肯萨切口”
"Hackenslash."
宾西?
Binxie? [clicking tongue]
过来,宾克斯。
Here, Binx.
你好吗,宾茜?
How you doing, Binxie?
两个头总比一个头好,对吗?
Two heads are better than one, right?
让我看看你究竟是什么材质
Let's see what you're really made of.
-杰克!
‐ Jake!
杰克,我回来了。
Jake, I'm home.
-嘿
‐ Hey. ‐ [gasps]
-想玩吗?
‐ Wanna play?
-天哪,杰克,你又搞到一个玩偶?
‐ Jesus Christ, Jake, another frickin' doll?
-嗨,我是恰吉
‐ Hi, I'm Chucky,
我永远是你的朋友。
and I'm your friend till the end.
声控的
‐ It's voice‐activated.
我想用他的头做雕塑。
Hey, I was thinking about using his head for the sculpture.
怎么样?
What do you think?
-我不懂,我又不是艺术评论家
‐ I don't know. I'm no art critic.
爸爸,我不是要你评头论足
‐ Well, I'm not asking for a review, Dad.
-就是想听听你的意见。-很酷,杰克。
I just want your opinion. ‐ It's cool, Jake.
不过我还是觉得你在这上面花了太多时间。
Still think you're spending too much time on it.
隔段时间
Wouldn't hurt you to get out of this room
出这间屋子也不会让你缺胳膊少腿
every once in a while.
也许你可以邀请女孩子看看电影
Maybe you could, uh, ask a girl to a movie.
去看望朋友什么的。
See a friend or something.
以我的经验,朋友都是泛泛之交
‐ Friends come and go, in my experience.
作品才是永恒的
The work lasts forever.
所以学生贷款也是永恒的
‐ So does student debt.
要知道靠做艺术家根本就不能让你吃饱饭
You know it's almost impossible to make a living
要知道靠做艺术家根本就不能让你吃饱饭
要知道靠做艺术家根本就不能让你吃饱饭
as an artist?
-妈妈做到了。-那不是谋生之道
‐ Mom did. ‐ That wasn't a living.
那是一种生活方式,
That was a lifestyle,
而且肯定没有支付账单。
and it certainly didn't pay the bills.
付钱的是我
I did.
-你知道吗,你越来越像她了?
‐ You know you're looking more and more like her every day?
说到这里,我调查了那个艺术训练营
Speaking of which, I looked into that art camp,
我认为这个事情无法解决
and I don't think it's gonna work out.
-为什么?-收费1000美元,杰克。
‐ Why not? ‐ It's 1,000 bucks, Jake.
我很抱歉,明年吧。
I'm sorry. Maybe next year.
再说了,你也不想离开我
Besides, you don't wanna be away from me
整整一个月,是吗?
for a whole month, do you?
今天的药吃了吗
You remember to take your pill today?
-还没有。-你该吃药的
‐ Not yet. ‐ Well, you should take it.
很有必要,今晚要开启一级戒备
You're gonna need it. We're at Defcon 1 tonight.
-为什么——你表哥要过来了
‐ Why? ‐ Your cousin's coming over
晚餐,记得吗?-哦,妈的。
for dinner, remember? ‐ Oh, shit.
-“他妈的”就对了
‐ "Shit" is right.
有意思
‐ So this is fun.
我不记得上次我们送披萨出去了。
Can't remember last time we just sent out for pizza.
-嘿,卢克
‐ Hey, Luke,
你身上有东西
you got a little something on your, uh...
另一边,好了
Other side. There you go.
生意怎么样?-这没什么好聊的
So how's business? ‐ It's not worth talking about.
-当然,是啊
‐ Sure, it is.
-事情总会好起来的
‐ Things could be better.
不过我快溺死了
I'm drowning.
-嗯
‐ Uh...
我可以照顾你点小生意。
I could throw you a little business.
布丽的雷克萨斯撞了个凹痕
Bree put a dent in her Lexus.
要是我们去处理
‐ That'd be great...
那可就太好了
if we handled bodywork.
只是我们不去
But we don't.
-偶尔接受一点帮助也没什么丢人的吧
‐ There's no shame in getting a little help now and then.
-谁丢人了?-你是我的兄弟。
‐ Who's ashamed? ‐ You're my brother.
你也会为我做同样的事。
You'd do the same for me.
得了吧,洛根。
‐ Come on, Logan.
你什么时候需要帮助?
When have you ever needed help?
行了,朱尼尔有喜要报
‐ Well, Junior has some news.
-妈妈。-猜猜是谁参加了地区赛
‐ Mom. ‐ Guess who made regionals.
-天哪。哦,太好了,朱尼尔。
‐ Holy shit. Oh, that's great, Junior.
那不是很棒吗,杰克?嗯?
Isn't that great, Jake? Huh?
-他是佩里中学的最佳长跑健将
‐ He's the best distance runner at Perry Middle since...
他爸入学以来的最佳。-是的!
well, since his father. ‐ [whispering] Yeah!
-但是地区赛10号♥开赛
‐ But regionals is on the 10th.
那天我会和巡防队员一起粉刷市政厅,
It's the day I'm painting City Hall with the Scouts,
记得吗
remember?
-你已经拿到鹰级童子军荣誉了(顶级童子军)
‐ You already made Eagle Scout,
这倒是提醒了我,你需要
which reminds me, you're gonna need
参与其他的课外活动
another extracurricular.
哈佛要求有三个
Harvard's gonna want three.
如果有人能解决,你自然也能。
If anyone can handle it, you can.
杰克,你知道吗,童子军现在正在抓同性恋。
‐ You know, Jake, the, uh‐‐ the Scouts are taking gays now.
你应该来看看。
You should totally come check it out.
-朱尼尔?-咋了?这是真的。
‐ Junior. ‐ What? It's true.
你这到底是什么意思,鹰级童子军?
‐ So what does that mean, exactly, Eagle Scout?
难道你,比方说,饼干卖♥♥得最多吗?
Did you, like, sell the most cookies?
-不,当你在房♥间里玩洋娃娃时,
‐ No, while you were up in your room playing with dolls,
我为无家可归的人汇编了一本书。
I organized a whole book drive for the homeless.
-是啊,因为跟上《哈利·波特》更新
‐ Yeah, because keeping up with Harry Potter
是无家可归者面临的最紧迫的问题。
is the most pressing issue facing the homeless.
杰克,雕塑进展如何?
‐ So, Jake, how is the sculpture coming along?
我们能看看吗?-快了
剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表