剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表
还剩多久 -30秒
How much time? - 30 seconds to go.
你怎么了 -没事
What's going on with you? - Nothing.
怎么可能没事 我能看出来
It's not nothing. I can tell.
即使我告诉你 你也不会相信的
If I told you, you wouldn't believe me.
我会 -为什么
Yes, I would. - Why?
我觉得你不会对我撒谎
I just don't think you'd lie to me.
别动我朋友
Leave my friends alone!
哥们 你这玩偶问题有点严重
Dude, you have a serious doll problem.
你知道就不会这么说了
If you only knew.
太有爱了 -一对小情侣
Kissy-kissy. - Lovebirds.
他会接吻吗
Is he a good kisser?
莱克西 莱克西 莱克西...
Lexy, Lexy, Lexy...
莱克西就在这里 -让开
Lexy is here. - Move.
你关心这个干嘛
I just don't get why you care.
莱克西 莱克西 莱克西...
Lexy, Lexy, Lexy...
怎么了
What?
她演的是我爸
She's my dad.
抱歉 这糟透了
I'm sorry. That's so fucked up.
跟你没关系
It's not your fault.
我不知道莱克西哪根筋有问题
Okay, I don't know what Lexy's problem is.
这事不能就这么过去了
I can't let her get away with this.
没必要吧
You don't have to do that.
有必要
Yes, I do.
我要让她知道被伤害是什么感觉
I'm gonna show her what it's like to get hurt.
是个坏心眼的红发小孩
It was this terrible redheaded child.
他要为这负责
I hold him responsible.
抱歉 我没听懂
I'm sorry. I didn't get that.
我说 是个坏心眼的红发小孩
I said it was this horrible redheaded child.
他要为这负责
I hold him responsible.
红发 -对
Red hair? - Yes.
戴着凯蒂猫的面具
Hello Kitty mask
穿着网球鞋和牛仔背带裤
with tennis shoes and denim overalls.
上面缝了花花绿绿的东西
They had something stitched on them.
你记得背带裤上有什么字吗
Do you remember what it said on the overalls?
"弯仔" 是"安仔"
"Good gay." "Good guy."
红发 -对 红发
Red hair. - Yeah, exactly.
听起来熟悉吗
Does he sound familiar?
是的
Yes, he does.
我不想走
I don't want to go!
卡罗琳 快点
Caroline, come on.
我有新朋友了
I have a new friend.
真棒 小卡 但我们得走了
That's great, Care, but we still have to get out of here.
走吧
Come on.
我的新朋友
My new friend!
小卡 我不知道你在说什么 但是...
Care, I don't know what you're talking about, but...
干嘛
What?
不
No!
杰克 等等
Jake, wait!
他那玩偶真♥他♥妈♥让我瘆得慌
His creepy doll just creeps me the fuck out.
你还好吗
How you doing?
不太好
Not good.
听着 孩子 眼睛的事不好意思
Look, sorry about the eye, kid.
我保证不会再这么干了
I promise I will never do that again.
这话好像在哪儿听过
Heard that before.
派对可真热闹啊
That was some party.
烂透了
It sucked.
就像我之前说的 杰克
Like I said before, Jake,
有些人就是该死
some people just deserve to die.
看看这个世界
Look at the world.
这就是一场屠♥杀♥版的"超级碗"
It's the Super Bowl of slaughter.
你不能光坐在看台上 明白吗
And you can't just sit in the stands, you know?
我们要走下看台 参与这场游戏
We all gotta get out there and get in the game.
要么杀人 要么被杀
It's kill or be killed.
你选择哪边
Whose team do you want to be on?
因为每个人早晚都得选
Because sooner or later, everybody's gotta choose.
做出正确的选择 杰克
Make the right choice, Jake.
在你被那个婊♥子♥弄死之前 先下手
Kill the bitch before she kills you.
我不知道我能不能行
I don't know if I can do that.
你♥他♥妈♥拿出点男子的样子
Man the fuck up.
想想他们今晚都干了些什么
What did they all do tonight?
他们都在笑 就像莱克西希望的那样
They laughed, just like Lexy wanted.
他们都在笑你
They were all laughing at you.
我说过
I told you,
在这世上 只有我才是你真正的朋友
I'm the only real friend you got in the whole world.
杰克 把刀拿着
Take the knife, Jake.
你知道你想做什么
You know you want to.
拿着
Take it.
恭喜你 孩子
Congrats, kid.
欢迎来到"超级碗"
You're going to the Super Bowl.
[因长时间暴露在高温中而产生的斑点状的皮肤异常现象]
[[赛跑比赛中以钟声为信♥号♥♥的最后一圈]
[亦称"遗觉记忆" 是一种瞬间记忆的能力 多见于儿童]
剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表