剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表
我以为这样更好
I thought it'd be better.
为什么
Why?
所有坏事都是因为我
Everything bad that's happened happened because of me.
我想也许没有我 一切就会停止了
I thought that maybe it would stop if I wasn't around anymore.
我昨天不该就那样抛下你
I shouldn't have ditched you like that yesterday.
你真正的家人呢
So where's your real family?
去住酒店了
Checked into the Plaza.
试图拯救他们的婚姻
Think they're trying to save their marriage.
话说回来 这是哪儿来的
Anyway, where did this come from?
我在车站碰到一个在送快递的人
I ran into some guy at the bus station on his way to deliver it.
好吧 你知道快递的地址吗
Okay, did you get the address for delivery?
别告诉我你不知道
Please tell me you've got it.
舍伍德街987号♥
It's 987 Sherwood Lane.
好
Okay.
天啊 恰吉不会把无线网也杀了吧
God, did Chucky murder the Wi-Fi too?
你和德文说过了吗
Have you talked to Devon?
没有 我觉得他不想再和我说话了
No. I don't think he wants to talk to me anymore.
哪怕见面 永远
Or see me. Ever.
不过无论我们要做什么都应该叫上他
Well, we should grab him before we do whatever this is.
你俩的问题可以以后解决
You two can work out your relationship problems later.
但他并不在家
But he's not home.
看他发的动态
Look at his Snap story he posted.
他好像在散步什么的
He's on a walk or something.
让我看看
Lemme check.
为什么一个路人会把安仔玩偶
Why is some random guy delivering a Good Guy doll
送到查尔斯·李·雷的房♥子去
to Charles Lee Ray's old house?
我找到德文了
I found Devon.
他也在那儿
He's there.
什么
What?
德文在查尔斯·李·雷的房♥子里
Devon's at Charles Lee Ray's house.
我听到他过来了
I can hear him. He's coming.
我觉得他喝醉了
I think he's drunk.
好戏开场了
This is gonna be great.
肯定很棒
Gonna be great.
好吧
Okay.
我听你的指示
I'll just follow your lead.
朱尼尔 我们谈谈
Junior. We need to talk.
你拿着那个玩偶干嘛呢
What are you doing with that thing?
嗨 我是恰吉
Hi. I'm Chucky.
我是你永远的朋友
And I'm your friend till the end.
你好呀
Hidey-ho!
听着
Look,
那个...
hey...
我不知道为什么你妈会这么做
I don't know why your mom did what she did.
但是我知道她爱你
But I do know she loved you.
我喜欢抱抱
I like to be hugged.
这玩意怎么关掉
How do I turn this thing off?
你好呀
Hidey-ho!
你怎么了
What's wrong with you?
朱尼尔 我问你问题呢
Junior, I asked you a question.
你好像喝了不少
You sure drink a lot.
就像你哥哥卢卡斯一样
Just like Uncle Lucas. Just like your brother.
把它关了
Knock it off.
洛根 卢卡斯
Logan, Lucas.
卢卡斯 洛根
Lucas, Logan.
听起来没什么两样
They sound the same to me.
洛根和卢卡斯 失败两兄弟
Logan and Lucas, the loser twins!
闭嘴
Stop it!
让它闭嘴 -开怀畅饮
Stop it! - Glug, glug, glug.
你♥他♥妈♥把手拿开
Get your fucking hands off me.
你说什么
What'd you say to me?
你没听到吗 爸爸
You heard me, Dad.
你怎么做到的
How you doing that?
等会儿告诉你
Tell you in a minute.
现在你终于肯认真听我说话了 爸爸
But now that I've got your attention, Dad,
我们来聊聊葬礼上那个婊♥子♥吧
let's talk about that bitch at the funeral.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
癌症还不够惨是吗
Cancer wasn't enough?
你还出轨了
You had to cheat on her too.
真是"双喜临门"啊 爸爸
Real classy, Dad.
别 朱尼尔
Don't, Junior.
我没有出轨
I would never do anything like that.
你知道我不会
You know I wouldn't.
难怪她跳楼了
No wonder she jumped.
闭上你的臭嘴
Shut your goddamn mouth.
给我
Give me that!
看看你
Look at you.
你甚至不能像个男子汉一样和我说话
You can't even talk to me like a man.
如果妈妈看到
If your mom saw you,
她一定会蒙羞
she'd be ashamed.
她才自杀...
She killed herself...
都是因为你
because of you.
不不不...
No, no, no...
她自杀是因为她是个懦夫
She killed herself 'cause she's a quitter.
和你一样
Just like you.
爽歪歪
Whee.
你叫的车呢
Where's the Uber?
还有4分钟
Four minutes.
靠
Shit.
杰克
Jake.
我今天知道了些关于恰吉的事
I found out something today. About Chucky.
什么
What?
它也怂恿过我妹妹杀人
He tried to get my sister to kill too.
先是我 然后是你
First me, then you.
现在到了卡罗琳
Now Caroline?
恰吉为什么要怂恿别人杀人呢
And why is Chucky murder-whispering everyone?
我搞不明白
It doesn't make any sense.
它杀人其实完全不需要帮忙
He doesn't exactly need help killing people.
对 它不需要
No, he doesn't.
那费这劲干嘛呢
So why bother?
它能从中得到什么呢
What's he getting out of it?
不知道
I don't know.
孩子 谢谢你
Kid, thank you!
终于
Finally!
你根本不知道
You have no idea how hard it's been
让你们这些小屁孩站出来杀个人有多难
getting one of you little shits to step the fuck up and play.
♪ 看着行人 走在街上 ♪
♪ See the people walking down the street ♪
♪ 排成一列 留意脚下 ♪
♪ Fall in line just watching all their feet ♪
♪ 他们不知道往哪走 ♪
♪ They don't know where they want to go ♪
♪ 脚步却跟上了节奏 ♪
♪ But they're walking in time ♪
♪ 因为我们节奏清晰 ♪
♪ 'Cause we got the beat ♪
♪ 我们节奏清晰 ♪
♪ We got the beat ♪
♪ 我们节奏清晰 ♪
♪ We got the beat ♪
继续加油 小伙子
Way to go, playa.
多亏了你 真正的乐子终于能开始了
Now, thanks to you, the real fun can start.
剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表