剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表
放学后你就可以去拘留所报到。
and you can report to detention right after school.
我的作为是令人钦佩的,倘若你想阻止我
‐ What I'm doing is admirable, and if you try to stop me
或者以任何方式惩罚我,
or penalize me in any way,
我父母将起诉学校。
my parents will sue the school.
我现在可以走了吗?
Can I go now?
-你知道,我想麦克维太太
‐ You know, I think Mrs. McVey
也应该来参与这次训话
should be part of this conversation.
你可以对她重复你的威胁。
You can repeat your threat to her.
很高兴她能来。她和我妈妈上了同一个普拉提班。
‐ Happy to. She and my mom are in the same Pilates class.
你在这等着
‐ [sighs] Wait here.
犯罪很复杂,
‐ Crime is complicated,
特别是在受害者的眼中,
especially in the eyes of the victim,
边缘群体
the marginalized.
不仅仅是谋杀和抢劫。
It's not just murders and robberies.
还有无声的犯罪,社会可以接受的犯罪,
There are silent crimes, socially accepted crimes,
系统性危害人类罪,
systemic crimes against humanity,
犯罪每天都在发生,就在我们身边。
crimes happening every day, all around us.
你不可能总是听到受害者的尖叫声。
You can't always hear the victims screaming.
但是,总是存在的
They are, though.
你只要认真听就行了。
You just have to listen hard enough.
-我能坐这里吗?-嗯,是的。
‐ Okay if I sit here? ‐ Uh, yeah.
-你在听什么?-没什么
‐ What are you listening to? ‐ Nothing.
嗯,你刚才在听什么。
‐ Well, you were listening to something.
每天我在这里看到你,你都裹得严严实实的
Every day I see you here, you're totally wrapped up
每天我在这里看到你,你都裹得严严实实的
每天我在这里看到你,你都裹得严严实实的
in whatever it is. ‐ Uh...
实际上我在看《吸血鬼日记》。
I was watching "Vampire Diaries," actually.
真的吗?好看吗?
‐ [chuckles] For real? Is it good?
-这是一种罪恶的愉悦
‐ It's sort of a guilty pleasure.
-是关于什么的?
‐ What's it about?
呃,是关于牢不可破的纽带
‐ Uh, well, it's about the unbreakable bond
兄弟之间的
between brothers.
强大稳固到可以在任何情况下生存,
Strong enough to survive anything,
甚至是他们犯了最严重的错误。
even their worst mistakes.
-但是吸血鬼也超级性感,对吧?
‐ But it's also, like, super hot vampires, right?
-是的,它们非常性感
‐ [chuckles] Yeah, they're super hot.
-我会去看的
‐ I'll check it out.
-酷哦
‐ Coolio.
我明天要参加才艺表演。
‐ Uh, hey, I'm in the talent show tomorrow.
你应该来。
You should come.
我会来看的
‐ I'll check it out.
酷哦
‐ Coolio. ‐ [laughs]
呃,不管怎样,听着,
Uh, anyways, listen, um,
我想问你一件事。
I wanted to ask you something.
这有点尴尬。
This is kind of awkward.
嗯…——什么
Um... ‐ What?
首先,我知道你在听我的节目。
‐ Well, first of all, I know you listen to my show.
-这不是问题。
‐ That's not a question.
我是说,我知道你刚才在听。
‐ Well, I mean, I know you were listening just now.
我懂。-好的。
I saw. ‐ [chuckles] Okay.
-所以我想知道你是否
‐ So I was wondering if maybe...
我想知道你是否有兴趣
well, I was wondering if maybe you'd be interested
参与到我的播客频道
in coming on my podcast.
-什么?-我想做一个完整的系列节目
‐ What? ‐ I wanna do a whole series
关于欺凌,杰克。
on bullying, Jake.
-我以为你真的犯了罪。
‐ I thought you were into true crime.
-欺凌就是犯罪,杰克。
‐ Bullying is a crime, Jake.
我是说,就在哈肯萨克,
I mean, just here in Hackensack,
就有莱克茜,奥利弗。-朱尼尔
we have Lexy, Oliver... ‐ Junior.
-不,朱尼尔是个好人。-朱尼尔是我表哥
‐ No. Junior's a good guy. ‐ Junior's my cousin.
相信我,他不是个好人。
Believe me, he's not a good guy.
-坏的是莱克茜,好吗?我不知道他是
‐ It's Lexy, all right? I don't know what
怎么看上那个女人的。但是,杰克
he sees in her. But, Jake‐‐
-嘿,对你来说,我看起来像失败者的海报男孩吗
‐ Hey, do I look like the poster boy for losers
不,我只是觉得
to you? ‐ No, I just thought that‐‐
-不,我不感兴趣。我得走了。
‐ No, I'm not interested. I got to go.
-失败者。
‐ Loser.
-莱克茜,怎么了?
‐ [sighs] Lexy, what's going on?
-没什么。我得走了。
‐ Nothing. I have to go.
我有彩排,-别这么急
I have rehearsal. ‐ Not so fast.
我要你亲自告诉麦克维夫人,你说过的话
I want you to tell Mrs. McVey what you told me.
-我这就把网页删了,好吗?我得走了。
‐ I'll take the page down, okay? I have to go.
我想我的手♥机♥丢了,帮我留意一下。
I think I lost my phone. Just keep an eye out for it.
我得戒掉在上课前吸那么多大♥麻♥的毛病
I got to stop smoking so much weed before class.
是啊,好主意
‐ Yeah, good idea.
好吧,这比预想的容易解决了
Okay, well, that was way easier than it should've been.
对你的玩偶很感兴趣,我们聊聊?
可以,我的电♥话♥是
来电,未知用户,罗德岛州
喂。-我是想咨♥询♥一下
‐ Hello? ‐ Yeah, I'm calling
你的那个娃娃
about the doll.
-这也太快了。-娃娃存储条件如何
‐ That was fast. ‐ What condition is he in?
他很好,非常好
‐ He's good. Really good.
还有点薄荷香,实际上。-他现在和你在一起吗?
Mint, actually. ‐ Is he there with you now?
-不,他在储藏室里。
‐ No, he's sort of in storage.
是叫恰吉吗
‐ Is his name Chucky?
没错,实际上就是这个名字
‐ Yeah, as a matter of fact, it is.
你怎么知道的。-仔细听我说。
How'd you know? ‐ Listen to me carefully.
我知道这听起来很诡异
I know this is gonna sound strange,
但是最近有什么怪事发生吗?
but has anything weird happened lately?
我是说,和恰吉在一起。
I mean, with Chucky.
嗯,你这话说的,好莫名其妙啊
‐ Well, this conversation has been pretty weird.
-小心那个娃娃。
‐ Be very careful with that doll.
你明白了吗?-什么
Do you understand? ‐ What?
有没有检查过它的电池
‐ Have you checked his batteries?
-你在说什么?-等等,等一下。
‐ What are you talking about? ‐ Wait, hold on a second.
喂?有人在吗?
Hello? Is somebody there?
-喂?
‐ Hello?
“好伙伴”娃娃 暴♥力♥事件
6岁男童声称:这是恰吉干的!
爸爸,你没事吧?
Dad, are you okay?
没事
‐ Yeah.
我很晚才起床发工资。
I was up late doing payroll.
-爸爸,我们谈谈。
‐ Dad, we need to talk.
我同意
‐ I agree.
-我喜欢被拥抱。
‐ I like to be hugged.
浴室发现的
‐ Found this in the bathroom.
我以为我们早就清除完毕了
I thought we got rid of that.
是啊,我在努力呢
‐ Yeah, I'm working on it.
佩里中学
余音绕梁啊,德文
‐ That was so beautiful, Devon.
这是为特别的人准备的吗?
Was it meant for anyone special?
-只为你演奏,莱克茜
‐ Only for you, Lexy. ‐ [giggles]
-我认为你在撒谎。
‐ I think you're lying.
好吧,我今晚在人群中看到一些熟悉的面孔。
Okay, I see some familiar faces in the crowd tonight.
嘿,妈妈。嘿,爸爸。
Hey, Mom. Hey, Dad.
嘿,小屁孩
Hey, brat.
哦,我想我看到了德文的妈妈。
Oh, and I think I see Devon's mom.
埃文斯太太,你一定很骄傲。
Mrs. Evans, you must be so proud.
-是的,我很骄傲
‐ Yes, I am. all: Aw.
-坐在你对面的是杰克·惠勒吗?
‐ And is that Jake Wheeler sitting right across from you?
-失败者!
‐ Loser! all: Boo!
-失败者。-嘿,杰克,喜欢这个节目吗?
‐ Loser! ‐ Hey, Jake, enjoying the show?
嗯,喜欢
‐ Uh, yeah.
-你觉得德文怎么样?
‐ What did you think of Devon?
-很好.-仅仅是"很好”?
‐ It was good. ‐ Just good?
加油,杰克,别害羞。
Come on, Jake, don't be shy.
现在是你告诉德夫和他妈妈
Now is your chance to tell Dev and his mom
你的真实想法的好机会
what you really think.
-嘿,莱克茜!
‐ Hey, Lexy!
莱克茜。
Lexy.
你为什么不挑一个和你一样尺寸的人呢?
Why don't you pick on someone your own size?
谁在说话
‐ Who is that?
帮个小忙,杰克。
剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表