剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表
来点血当甜点
Wet work for dessert.
我的最爱
My favorite.
嘿
Hey.
妮卡的事最好只有咱俩知道
Best if we keep this Nica bullshit between us?
这是我们的小秘密
It'll be our little secret.
麦吉太太 太期待学校街区聚会了
Mrs. McGee, can't wait for Rock the School Block.
嘿 今年能吃到
Hey, can we expect those famous
你最拿手的什锦曲奇吗
everything but the sink cookies this year?
真棒
Great.
嗨 阿德里安娜 准备好
Hey, Adrianna, you ready to kick
周五嗨爆曼彻斯特了吗
some Manchester butt this Friday?
好的
Okay.
菲利斯 真高兴你能来 谢谢
Phyllis, so glad you made it. Thank you.
汤米逃跑了
Tommy ran away.
是吗
He did?
我想让汤米回来 -好的
I want Tommy back. - Okay.
我保证等你回到家 汤米已经在等着你了
I bet Tommy will be waiting for you when you get home.
不 它不会的
No, he won't!
我们是不是可以直接告诉大家恰吉的事
You know, we could just tell them about Chucky.
告诉大家它已经死了
Tell 'em he's dead.
我妈妈肯定不会信
My mom's not going to believe that.
没人会信
Nobody will believe us.
万一... 他们信了呢
What... what if they do?
让开
Move.
莱克西 怎么回事
Lexy, what the hell?
杰克的玩偶是活的
Jake's doll Chucky was alive
就是它杀了杰克的爸爸和奥利弗
and he killed his dad, and he killed Oliver,
还有医院那个警♥察♥
and the cop at the hospital,
包括你家的保姆 而且它会一直杀下去
and your housekeeper too, and he wouldn't stop killing,
所以我们已经让它粉身碎骨 现在它死了
so we broke him into pieces and now he's dead,
大家都不用担心了
so everyone can stop worrying about it.
你也不用担心了
You can stop worrying about it too.
如果你们不想告诉我发生了什么 没问题
If you don't want to tell me what's going on, fine,
但捏造这种屁话属实徒增尴尬
but making up stupid shit like that is just embarrassing.
别那么幼稚 莱克西
Grow up, Lexy.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
我说什么来着
Told you.
大家晚上好
Good evening, everyone.
感谢各位的莅临
Thank you all for coming tonight.
作为市长
As your mayor,
我想借此机会
I wanted to take this opportunity to speak to you
就近来社区发生的一系列惨案
about the recent series of unfortunate
和大家谈一谈
accidents in this community.
首先
First,
我们为失去亲友的民众
thoughts and prayers for anyone
致以祈祷与歉意
who has lost an acquaintance or loved one.
其次 我想告诉大家
Second, I am here to tell you
哈肯萨克比任何时候都更安全
that Hackensack has never been safer.
我们依然是全美最棒的城市
We are still the best darn big little city in America.
第三 你是个白♥痴♥
Third, you're an idiot!
第四 我由衷希望你们明白
Fourth, it's important that you understand
在我权力范围内 我已尽我所能
that I am doing everything in my power
来保障大家的幸福和健康
to keep you all happy and healthy.
因为对我来说没有什么
Because nothing is more important to me
比家庭更重要
than family.
谢谢大家 -你是杀人凶手
Thank you. - You're the murderer!
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
你杀了那个警♥察♥
You killed that cop!
你家的火灾又是怎么回事 -祝大家度过美好的夜晚
What about the fire at your house? - Have a wonderful evening.
神经病 -请
Psycho! - Please.
请保持安静
Quiet, please.
这关乎正在进行的
This is about the ongoing investigation
对近来每一起案件的调查
into every one of these recent deaths.
这关乎在今晚
This is about the curfew,
正式开始实行的宵禁
which goes into effect tonight.
最重要的是
But most of all,
这关乎挖出这件事的祸根
it's about getting to the bottom of this
我们就不用每天都生活在恐惧之中
so that we can all live our lives without living in fear.
待会儿 我会留下来
Now, before I answer your questions,
回答各位的每一个问题 在此之前
and I'll stay long enough to answer every one of them,
有请麦克威校长发言
Principal McVey would like to say a few words.
麦克威校长
Principal McVey?
我的天啊
My God.
我们把它杀了啊 我们不是把它杀了吗
But we killed him. We killed him!
你看起来跟熔岩金枪鱼吐司似的
You look like a tuna melt.
没有人会喜欢你这个样子
No one's gonna love you looking like this.
请把你的力量赐予我吧
Give me the power I beg of you.
嗨 我是汤米
Hi, I'm Tommy.
想玩吗
Wanna play?
剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表