剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表
我又不会读心术
But I'm not a mind reader.
我怎么会知道你有多难过
How was I supposed to know how upset you were?
通常你把别人像垃圾一样对待时
Well, usually when you treat people like shit,
他们就会难过
they get upset.
但你不仅仅是难过
But you didn't just get upset.
你想要杀了我
You wanted to kill me.
我不知道还能做什么 好吗
I didn't know what else to do, all right?
所以你直接跳到谋杀吗
So you went straight to murder?
你在所有人面前模仿我死去的父亲
You dressed up as my dead dad in front of everyone.
我知道 但你肯定是有什么问题
I know, but still, there's gotta be something
才会想要杀死某人...
really wrong with you to want to kill someone...
我没有想杀死某人 好吗
But I didn't want to kill somebody, all right?
我只想杀你 -杰克
I wanted to kill you. - Jake.
因为你是个坏人
Because you're a bad person.
你把身边的人都不当回事
You treat everyone around you like they're nothing
还指望他们心甘情愿地接受
and you just expect them to take it.
别说了 -我想让你死
Stop it! - I wanted you to die
不是因为我有什么问题
but not because there's something wrong with me.
是因为你♥他♥妈♥的活该
It's because you fucking deserved it!
莱克西
Lexy!
杰克
Jake.
恰吉
Chucky?
这是世上最简单的事了 杰克
It's the easiest thing in the world, Jake.
松手吧
Just let go.
这不是巧合 杰克
This ain't a coincidence, Jake.
这是一个十字路口
This is a crossroads.
这是命运给你的第二次机会
This is life giving you a second chance
让你成为你想成为的人
to be the man you know you wanna be.
而不是她想让你成为的胆小鬼
Not the scared little pussy she tried to make you.
杰克
Jake!
松手吧
Just let go.
没有了她世界会更美好
The world's gonna be better off without her.
只是除掉一个未来的恶毒大妈
Just one less little vicious Karen on training wheels.
求求你 求求你
Please. Please.
松手吧
Let go.
然后你可以告诉朱尼尔
Then you could go break the news to Junior,
让所有人欣赏他哭鼻子
and everybody will get to see him cry.
你能做到的 杰克
You can do it, Jake.
松手吧
Just let go.
杰克 杰克 求你了
Jake! Jake, please!
不 我不像你 恰吉
No, I'm not like you, Chucky.
我不是杀人犯
I'm not a killer.
你真可悲 杰克
You're pathetic, Jake!
那我就自己来了
I'll do it myself, then.
求你了
Please.
警♥察♥
Police.
我是佩顿警探
This is Detective Peyton.
有人在吗
Anyone here?
我们在上面
We're up here.
你们不能来这儿
You're not allowed in here.
我住在这里 -现在不行
I live here. - Not now, you don't.
要花好几个星期才能清理干净
It's gonna take weeks to clean this mess up.
这是什么...
What in the...
你妹妹的玩偶吗
Is this your sister's doll?
你♥爸♥爸让我把它带给她
Your dad asked me to bring it back for her.
要我说 这玩偶丑死了
Ugly fucking doll, if you ask me.
不 别拿给她 -不可以
No, don't! - No!
它会弄死你的 -走吧 你们两个
He will fuck you up. - Let's go, you two.
不行 -别拿走
No! - No, don't!
完蛋
Shit.
听我说 拜托 我向你保证
Look, please, I promise you.
你会后悔这么做的
You do not want to do this.
闭嘴
Shut up!
等一下 不 -不行
Wait, wait. No. - No, no.
在这儿等着 -嘿
Just wait here. - Hey.
不 -等一下
No! - Wait.
嘿
Hey!
停下 -嘿
Stop! - Hey!
让我们出去
Let us out.
让我们出去 -嘿
Let us out! - Hey!
谢谢你
Thank you.
先别急着谢
Not so fast.
我需要和你私下谈谈
I need a word, in private.
你去找它
Go get him.
谢谢你没有放手
Thanks for not letting go.
我们走吧
Let's go.
这是我们的小秘密 好吗
Our little secret, okay?
打扰一下 嗨
Excuse me. Hi.
刚才有人来过这儿吗
Has anyone been in here in the last two minutes?
有没有人拿着个玩偶要给我妹妹
I don't know, maybe brought a doll for my sister?
我谁都没看到啊
No, I haven't seen anyone.
好吧 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
莱克西
Lexy.
别吓我
Don't do that.
你看到杰克了吗
Hey, have you seen Jake?
被你妈妈带走了
Your mom's got him.
靠 好吧
Shit. Okay.
等一下 怎么了
Wait. Hold on. What's up?
我得和他谈谈
I need to talk to him.
我了解到一些他玩偶的事儿
I found out some stuff about his doll.
他的玩偶吗 什么事
His doll? What is it?
你不会信的 -德文 告诉我
It'll sound crazy. - Devon, just tell me.
回我房♥间再说
Come back to my room. We can talk there.
行
Okay.
我的天
God.
我动不了了
I can't move.
因为我正中你的脊髓
That's because I hit your spinal cord.
你可能会觉得有点刺痛
You might feel a little prick.
抱歉 混♥蛋♥
Sorry, asshole,
我只是一秒都忍♥不下去了
but I just couldn't take it for one more second.
自我一看到你的那一刻起
From the minute I first saw you, you know,
我就受不了你这张鬼脸
I couldn't stand your fucking face.
谁知道呢
I don't know.
我可能是以己度人了
Maybe I'm just projecting.
鸡尾酒疗法 该打第二针了
Time for another cocktail.
买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥
Let's make it a double.
天啊 我爱死医院了
God, I love hospitals.
他会在哪儿呢
Where could he be?
怎么了
What?
给你个礼物
It's a gift.
答应我别告诉任何人
Promise me that you won't tell a soul.
说出去我不得好死
I cross my heart and hope to die.
你干嘛还不睡
What are you doing up?
艾迪·卡普托 马上睡觉
Eddie Caputo, go to sleep.
查尔斯·李·雷 哈肯萨克臭名昭著的连环杀人犯
Charles Lee Ray, the famous serial killer from Hackensack.
谁啊
Who?
你除了时尚杂♥志♥还看点啥别的不
Do you read anything other than "Teen Vogue"?
总之 查尔斯·李·雷是一个连环杀手
Well, anyways, Charles Lee Ray was a serial killer
在80年代就死了
who died in the '80s.
他杀人如麻 搞得芝加哥人心惶惶
I mean, he terrorized Chicago for years. Prolific.
他们管他叫湖滨勒人狂
They call him the Lakeshore Strangler,
但其实没有一个受害者是被勒死的
but he never really strangled anyone.
更应该叫他湖滨绞肉机或是湖滨屠夫...
I mean, he was more of, like, a mangler or a butcher...
德文 说重点
Devon, the point.
行
Fine.
你知道那个网站吗 "都市传说孰真孰假"
Do you know the website Urban Legend Fact or Fiction?
我像是爱上那种网站的呆子吗
Do I look like a nerd?
好吧 网上有一则都市传说是关于查尔斯·李·雷的
Well, there's this urban legend about Charles Lee Ray.
听起来很疯狂 但谁知道呢
It's crazy, but who knows?
万一是真的呢
Maybe not.
剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表