剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表
我因为住院 错过了地区赛
I missed regionals 'cause I was in the hospital.
我没资格参加全国赛
I didn't qualify for nationals.
这对别人不是不公平吗
Isn't that kind of unfair?
我来给你上一课 孩子
Let this be a teaching moment, kid.
人生在世 机不可失
In life, when you get advantages,
失不再来
you have to take 'em.
所以一两周以后 你就要...
So in a week or two, you're gonna...
一两周后 我们会帮你重新跑起来
In a week or two, we're gonna have you back out there running.
我还给你找了个教练
I even got you a trainer.
叫多布斯 这家伙是顶尖高手
That guy, Dobbs. He's the best.
没问题 对吧
That's okay, right?
洛根...
Logan...
杰克 拜托 别把手♥机♥带到餐桌上
Jake, please, no phones at the dinner table.
她给你发消息干什么
What's she doing texting you?
今天一整天她都没回我的消息
She hasn't returned my texts all day.
行了 手♥机♥拿过来
Okay. Phone, now.
对不起 不... 不行
Sorry, I... I can't do that.
晚饭之后我会还给你的
You can have it back after dinner.
是啊 把手♥机♥交出来 杰克
Yeah, hand over the phone, Jake.
不
No.
孩子们
Boys.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
手♥机♥拿来 你个脑残
Give me the phone, you assbag!
孩子们 够了
Boys, seriously!
嘿
Hey!
放下
Drop it.
你为了他们倾尽所有
You give 'em everything and at the end,
最后却只能求老天保佑
all you can do is hope for the best.
洛根 我们得谈谈
Logan, I think we need to talk.
谈什么
About?
就是...
Just...
也许我们家现在不适合
Maybe now is not the best time
抚养两个孩子
to have an extra son in the house.
我只是觉得一切都变得支离破碎
I just feel like everything is falling to pieces
而且我感觉你的所作所为并没什么用
and I'm not entirely sure that what you're doing is helpful.
我不是我哥哥 布瑞
I'm not my brother, Bree.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I mean.
那你是什么意思
Then what did you mean?
我刚才说到哪儿了
What was I saying before?
启动
Start.
什么破...
What the...?
这个不对... 好吧 -让开
Tried... so, okay. - Move.
搞什么
What the hell?
它是从哪来的
Where did that come from?
莱克西 这不好笑
Lexy, this isn't funny.
你妹妹经受的还不够多吗
Hasn't your sister been through enough?
不是 太离谱了 它不可能...
No, that's not fair. There's no way...
米歇尔 别小题大做
Michelle, it's not a big deal.
我只是要把它扔出去
I was just gonna throw it out.
请麻利点
Please do.
莱克西 现在...
And Lexy, now just...
从我眼前滚开 回你自己房♥间去
Just get outta my sight. Go to your room.
她没有房♥间可回了 你忘了吗
She doesn't have a room anymore, remember?
那怪谁呢
And whose fault is that?
天啊 米歇尔 你放过她行吗
Jesus, Michelle, would you just give it a rest?
行 现在我成了坏人了
Okay, so I'm the bad guy here.
有什么计划吗 杰克
What are you thinking, Jake?
计划就是把它往死里打
I figure we kick his ass till he's dead.
同意
Hell yeah!
内森
Nathan,
别在孩子们面前破坏我的权威
don't ever undermine my authority in front of the kids.
我们谈过这个 我已经够难...
We talked about this. It's hard enough...
从一而终吧 米歇尔
Pick a lane, Michelle.
我讨厌你化用成语
I despise sports metaphors.
从一而终
Pick a lane.
你能说人话吗
Talk to me like a grownup.
拿出男人的样子
A man, for example.
好吧 好母亲还是好市长
All right. Mom or mayor.
什么意思 -选一个
Excuse me? - Choose.
因为我觉得你做不到两全其美
Because I'm not so sure you can do both anymore.
这是扯淡 你知道的
That's crazy and you know it.
是吗 -我不可能只选一个
Is it? - It's also impossible.
莱克西不该承受这一切
Lexy didn't sign up for this,
我也不该承受
and neither did I.
既做好母亲 又当好市长怎么样
How about mom and mayor?
你想过这个吗
Did you think of that?
因为我已经竭尽所能了
Because that's the best I can do,
而且我自认为做得非常好
and I do it pretty damn well if you ask me.
内森
Nathan?
内森
Nathan!
别动
Stay.
好吧
Okay.
靠
Shit!
嘿 快来
Hey, okay.
快来 -嘿
Okay. - Hey.
把... 把袋子拿来 -好
Get... get the sack. - Okay.
好了 -我靠
Okay. - Shit.
你确定这样能行
Are you sure this is gonna work?
不确定
No.
你们认真的吗
Are you serious right now?
什么叫"不确定" -能行的
What do you mean, no? - It'll work.
必须得行
It has to, right?
好 准备好了吗
Okay. All right, ready?
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
好吧
Okay!
我喜... 喜欢抱抱
I like... I like... I like to be hugged.
把它弄进去
Get him in!
上
Yeah!
我喜欢抱抱...
I like to be hugged...
好了
Okay.
我的天
My God.
这个狗东西终于死了
The little fucker's dead!
太好了
Yes!
我♥操♥
Holy shit!
卡罗琳那个新娃娃怎么办
What about Caroline's new doll?
叫汤米那个
What about Tommy?
我检查过了 不用担心
No, I checked. Totally cool.
汤米就是个蠢娃娃
Tommy's just a dumb doll.
享受胜利吧 杰克 恰吉终于死了
Take the win, Jake. Chucky is dead!
嘿 快点 天要亮了
Hey, man, hurry, the sun's coming up.
好
Okay.
我们做到了
We did it.
是啊 恰吉死了
Yeah, Chucky's gone.
它真的死了
He's really gone.
我们真把它打死了
Kicked his ass just like you said.
我们现在该干嘛
What do we do now?
不知道 也许回归正常生活吧
I don't know. Go back to normal, I guess.
好吧
Right.
除了...
Except that...
除了什么
Except what?
有时候我不知道正常生活是什么样
Sometimes I'm not sure what normal feels like anymore.
我也总有这种感觉
I feel like that all the time.
是吗
You do?
你怎么想 德文
What are you thinking, Devon?
我在想...
I'm thinking...
我们可以一起解决这个问题
This is a problem we can solve together.
好的
Okay.
再见 杰克
Bye, Jake.
明天见 德文
See you, Devon.
看见你喜欢的了吗
See anything you like?
剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表