剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表
它会来找你
He'll find you.
如果它找不到你
And if he can't find you,
它会找上你全家 从而找到你
he'll go after your whole family to get to you.
它杀了我们的养父母 杰克
He killed our foster parents, Jake.
它永远不会停手
He'll stop at nothing.
杰克 它会选择它自己熟悉
And Jake, it'll be somewhere he's familiar with,
而你最为脆弱的地方
and you're at your most vulnerable.
它会在这种地方找上你
That's exactly where he'll find you.
朱尼尔家
Junior's house.
那里适合搞个陷阱
Not a bad place to spring a trap.
地址发我 我们马上来
Well, text me the address. We're on our way.
格蕾蒂斯 大日子
Gladys! Big day!
恭喜你 蒂利小姐 -谢谢 谢谢
Congratulations, Miss Tilly. - Thank you. Thank you.
这栋房♥子有漂亮的骨架
Well, you know, the house has beautiful bones.
只需要一点点修复改造
It just needs a little TLC.
以及像你这样...
And someone like yourself...
是的 -有眼光的主人 让它重焕中世纪的荣光
Yes. - With a vision to restore it to its mid-century glory.
是的 我们对这个地方有个大计划
Yes. We have big plans for this place.
"我们" -是的
"We"? - Yes.
我和我未婚妻会马上搬进来
Me and my fiancée will be moving in immediately.
恭喜 太好了
Congratulations! That's wonderful!
谢谢你 是的
Thank you. Yes.
你们为什么来哈肯萨克定居呢
What brings you to Hackensack?
我未婚妻是在这里长大的
Well, my fiancée grew up here, actually.
就在这栋房♥子里
Right in this very house.
这... 这里一直是空的 因为...
I... It's just been empty ever since...
发生了谋杀案 是的
Ever since the murders. Yes.
是啊 -是啊
Yeah. - Yeah.
所以你未婚妻的父母...
So it was your fiancée's parents that...
是的 是的
Yes. Yes.
这里充满了回忆
So many memories.
对了 我差点忘了
Okay. You know, I almost forgot.
已经开始有包裹寄过来了
You've already started getting some mail.
给你
There you go.
我有网购瘾
I have an online shopping addiction.
好的 祝你有个美好的夜晚 蒂利小姐
Okay. Well, you have a good night, Miss Tilly.
你想要我的签名吗
Would you like my autograph?
下次吧
Next time!
好吧
Okay.
怪胎
Weirdo.
我先暂时把你放这儿
I'll put you right here for now.
然后...
And...
欢迎回家
Welcome home!
别动 别动 别动
Hold still! Hold still! Hold still!
这是为了你好
It's for your own good.
行了 这样更好
There, that's better.
没有弄疼你吧
That didn't hurt, did it?
你真是太不乖了
You're such a baby.
看看你长得多甜美
Look how sweet you look.
晚安 小甜心
Goodbye, sweet face.
不用等我
Don't wait up.
别做不该做的事哦
Don't do anything I wouldn't do.
救命 救命
Help! Help!
我需要我的律师
I want my lawyer.
在路上了
Someone's on their way.
除此之外 我希望你保持沉默
Besides, I don't need you to talk.
听着就行
Just listen.
这是我们目前掌握的信息
Here's what we got.
你是麦克威校长死前见到的最后一个人
You were the last person to see Principal McVey alive.
你是她的接♥班♥人
You were next in line for her job.
你的指纹到处都是 在办公室里
We found your fingerprints everywhere in the office
在犯罪现场 还有... 这把刀上
and the crime scene and... this.
当然到处都是我的指纹
Of course my fingerprints are everywhere.
因为我就在学校工作
I work at the school.
我还没提奥利弗的事儿呢
I haven't even gotten started on Oliver Hayden.
他是你的学生 对吧
He was your student, wasn't he?
还有你青少年时期的记录
And then there's your juvenile record.
大概麦克威发现了你的过去的污点
Maybe McVey found out about your delinquent past?
那么 等律师过来吧
So, yeah, wait for the lawyer.
你会需要一个律师的
You're gonna need one.
佩里中学的生物老师 瑞秋.费尔柴尔德
Rachel Fairchild, a biology teacher at Perry Middle School,
被哈肯萨克警方指控
has been charged with three counts of homicide
涉嫌三起谋杀案
by Hackensack police.
近来几起谋杀案是哈肯萨克
The recent murders are part of an alarming trend
当地暴♥力♥趋势的缩影 此事已经威胁到
in local violence, which have threatened
市长米歇尔·克洛斯的连任
reelection prospects for Mayor Michelle Cross.
你想听广播吗 要不要把钥匙留给你
Do you want me to leave you the keys in case you want to listen to the radio?
好吧 但我放这儿 以防万一
Okay, I'll leave them just in case.
妈
Mom?
你们在里面一般聊什么呢
What do you talk about in there?
所有不能在家聊的事
All the things we don't talk about at home.
为什么不能在家聊
Why don't we talk about them at home?
不知道
I don't know.
你会谈到我吗
You talk about me?
一直都谈到
All the time.
知道吗 我最喜欢和别人聊你的事了
You know, your my favorite topic of conversation?
过来 宝贝
Come here, buddy.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我马上就回来 好吗
I'll be right back, okay?
我告诉他们了
I told them.
开诚布公
I was honest.
无论是癌症还是我的治愈几率
About the cancer, and my chances.
全都说出来了
It's all out in the open now.
挺好的
That's good.
我想 向亲近的人的坦白之后
I imagine it was unburdening
一定感觉如释重负吧
to share your truth with people close to you.
不是
No.
感觉糟透了
It was horrible.
我本不需要让他们分担我的痛苦 恐惧和担忧
I didn't need to share my pain, or my fear, or my worry.
有的事就应该深埋心底
Some things aren't meant to be shared.
所以 我改主意了
So, I've made another decision.
我要放弃治疗
I'm refusing treatment.
布瑞 我之前和你谈过你的抑郁
Bree, we've talked about depression before.
对于你这种症状的患者
It's very common for people with your diagnosis
感到绝望是很正常的
to feel hopeless.
米克斯特医生 我现在既不抑郁也不绝望
Dr. Mixter, I don't feel depressed or hopeless.
真的 几周以来头一遭
Literally, for the first time in weeks.
在我剩下的时间 我只想和我的家人在一起
I just wanna live my life with my family,
好好度过余下的日子
with whatever time that I have left.
因为对于我们来说
Because every day is a gift.
每一天都是恩赐
For all of us.
没错
That's true.
说不定我现在走出这间办公室
I could walk out of this office right now
就会被哪辆公交车撞死 世事难料
and get hit by a bus. Who knows what could happen?
也有可能会发生特别的事
Could be something very special.
现在重要的是 我要享受剩下的时光
The important thing is for me to savor what time I have left,
无论未来发生什么 我都会敞开怀抱 坦然接受
and welcome whatever's waiting around that corner with open arms.
妈
Mom?
妈... 妈
Mom... Mom!
我知道 你们有许多需要慢慢消化
I know it's a lot to process right now.
她看起来并不是...
She didn't seem...
我不理解
I don't understand.
听她说话的样子 好像没什么事
She made it sound like everything was fine.
一切都在她的掌控之中
That she had it under control.
她什么也没对你说吗
She didn't say anything to you?
你♥他♥妈♥是她的医生 难道什么迹象也没看出来吗
You're her fuckin' therapist. You didn't see any signs?
这种时候感到生气是很正常的
It's normal to feel angry at times like this.
有的患者在面对死亡的时候
When faced with their own mortality,
会想夺回对自己生命的控制权
some patients try to regain control
剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表