剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表
很好笑 赶紧开门
Very funny. Open the door.
你♥他♥妈♥开门啊
Open the fucking door!
拜托 安迪
Come on, Andy!
安迪
Andy!
该死
Shit.
嘿
Hey!
不不 我只是... 暂时收走
No, I'm just... I'm just taking it for a little while.
别 卡罗琳 住手
No, Caroline, stop it!
不行
No, no!
卡罗琳 作为你姐姐 我这是为你好
Caroline, as your sister, I'm doing this for your own good!
嘿
Hey.
抱歉 你阿姨说你在楼下
I'm sorry, your aunt said that you were down here, so...
我们不是说好了...
I thought we said we weren't gonna...
我不是为恰吉来的
I'm not here about Chucky.
我为你来的
I'm here for you.
我很担心你
I'm worried about you.
不用担心我
You don't have to worry about me.
我马上就要走了
I'm not gonna be around much longer.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我只跟我阿姨住一个多星期
I'm only staying with my aunt for, like, a week.
她不能永远照顾我
She can't take care of me forever.
那你要去哪儿
Where you gonna go?
不知道 跟其他孤儿一样吧
I don't know, where all kids with no parents go.
去寄养家庭之类的
Some foster home.
也许不会留在新泽西了
I don't know if I'll stay in Jersey.
这儿肯定有你的容身之处
I'm sure there's some place that you could stay.
也许我能问问我叔叔 或者莱克西...
You know, maybe I can ask my uncle, maybe Lexy or...
杰克... 我很害怕
Jake... I'm scared.
我一直在想...
I was thinking...
也许我就该离开
maybe I should just leave, you know?
孤身一人
On my own.
说不定 到时候我就知道去哪儿了
Maybe then I'd get to decide where I go.
你知道吗...
You know...
我也想过要逃走
I've thought about running away.
然后呢
Yeah?
想了无数次 在我妈死后
Lots of times after my mom died.
是什么阻止了你
What stopped you?
是你
You.
我留下是为了能每天看到你
I stayed because I didn't like the idea of not seeing you every day.
别这样 杰克
Don't, Jake.
别...
Just...
待在你身边会让我心痛
Being around you hurts.
每当看到你 我脑中只有
All I can think about when I see you
她躺在地上的样子
is what she looked like, lying there.
要不我下次再来 或者...
Maybe I can come back another time or...?
别
No.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没关系 我这就走
It's okay, I'll go.
你还好吗 爸爸
You okay, Dad?
你不该对你表哥动手的
Shouldn't hit your cousin like that.
教练要是知道你莽撞行事
Coaches find out you're a hothead,
就会把你像垃圾一样踢走
they'll kick your ass to the curb.
爸 那个女人是谁
Dad, who was that woman?
什么
What?
葬礼上那个女人
The one at the wake.
她亲了你
She kissed you.
我不知道 可能是你♥妈♥的♥朋友吧
I don't know, maybe she was a friend of your mother's.
我出下门
Going out for a bit.
我市警署目前已拘留了一名嫌犯
Our police department has a suspect in custody now
我们认为她就是谋杀奥利弗·海登
whom we believe is the individual responsible
梅根·麦克维
for the murders of Oliver Hayden,
以及肖恩·佩顿警探的凶手
Megan McVey, and Detective Sean Peyton.
当前我无法透露更多案件细节
I can't go into further detail at this time.
但我能向各位保证 正义不会迟到
But I can assure you that justice will be swift,
并将得到伸张
and it will be served.
市长女士 -请说
Madame Mayor? - Yes?
上周 主导您刚刚提到的三起案件的警探
Last week the lead detective on the cases
金·埃文斯 据说因意外坠落
you just mentioned, Kim Evans, died tragically
不幸身亡
in a supposedly accidental fall.
上个月数起"离奇事故"刚登上新闻
This is on the heels of several other "freak accidents"
紧接着就又出现这样的意外
that have been in the news over the last month or so.
您认为它们与刚提到的三起谋杀案有关联吗
Do you think these have anything to do with the murders you've just mentioned,
你们是否可能逮捕了一位无辜的女士
and is it possible you've arrested an innocent woman?
詹姆斯 今天对于哈肯萨克是个好...
James. This is a good...
不 伟大的日子
no, great day for Hackensack.
我们应该着眼于未来
We need to focus on the future.
我们现在的首要任务是把这些丑事
Our only task now is to put this whole ugly affair
抛在脑后 团结起来 共克时艰
behind us and to start healing as a community.
在这种时候 我们最需要一场集体活动
And what better way to do that than with an event
让我们心爱的城镇团结一心
that will not only bring our beloved city together,
并为慈善助力
but will also do tremendous good.
所以我宣布 我们慈善放映会的电影
So our charity matinée
是堪称世界经典的...
of the universal classic...
"科学怪人" 依旧按计划于明天放映
"Frankenstein" will still take place tomorrow as planned!
一个充满欢声笑语的下午
A fun-filled afternoon
一部老少咸宜的合家欢恐怖片
of G-rated horror for the whole family,
所得收益将全部捐给...
the proceeds of which will go directly to...
全国各地的好日子儿童医院
Better Days Children's Hospitals all over the country.
所剩票数不多
We only have a few tickets left,
请大家抓紧时间购票
so I encourage everyone to get yours now.
此外 还有一个额外惊喜
And, as an added treat,
一位特邀明星嘉宾将在明天亮相
a very special celebrity guest will be joining us tomorrow
主持放映前的拍卖♥♥会
to host an auction prior to the screening.
大家快快购票 多多支持好日子儿童医院
So get those tickets and support Better Days!
那么市长女士 既然这件事
Well then, Madame Mayor, since this is obviously such
对哈肯萨克如此重要
a big deal for Hackensack,
请问我们的"第一先生"去哪儿了
where the hack is the First Husband?
很高兴你提到他
I'm so glad you asked.
他在家 今天得洗衣服
He's at home. It's laundry day.
不过明天的活动他会出席的
But he will be at the benefit tomorrow.
下一个问题
Next question?
卡罗琳 以后你想成为市长吗
Caroline, do you wanna be mayor one day,
就像你妈妈一样
just like your mommy?
他在问你呢 卡罗琳
He asked you a question, Caroline.
恰吉让我杀了妈妈
Chucky told me to kill Mommy.
恰吉是谁
Who is Chucky?
多谢... -对不起 童言无忌...
Thank you... - I'm sorry. Kids...
大家的到来 谢谢你们
So much for coming. Thank you all.
恰吉跟你说什么了
What did Chucky tell you exactly?
把他们全杀掉
Kill them all.
妈妈 爸爸 还有你
Mommy, Daddy, and you.
"丧偶式教育"年度总冠军
Sperm donor of the year.
我妈总说 你♥爸♥已经竭尽全力了
Mom always said he was trying his best.
看看她的下场
And look what happened to her.
孩子 你♥爸♥就是个混♥蛋♥
Kid, the guy's an asshole.
我一直都这么想 我只是...
I always knew he was, I just...
从没有过怨言
never said anything.
现在一切都太晚了
Now it's too late.
永远都不晚
It's never too late.
我妈已经死了
My mom's dead.
你♥爸♥也可以去死啊
Your dad can be too.
他在葬礼上亲了别的女人
He kissed some lady at the wake.
在我妈的葬礼上
My mom's wake.
什么
What?
这也太不要脸了
That's so disrespectful.
这让我想...
Makes you wanna just...
立刻...
Just...
说呀 接着说
Go on, go on.
算了 我可能是被气昏头了
I don't know, maybe I'm just losing it.
没事的 朱尼尔
You're fine, Junior.
剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表