剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表
Shit.
当时有一屋子的恰吉
There was a room full of Chuckys,
都是活的 就在那栋房♥子里
living ones, at the house.
有好几十个
There was dozens of them.
但他们用卡车把玩偶都运走了
But they took them away in a truck.
这些玩偶可能会出现在任何地方
Those dolls could be anywhere.
市长的慈善活动就在今天
The mayor's benefit is today.
是个为儿童医院的募捐活动
Some fundraiser for children's hospitals.
恰吉会去活动现场
Chucky's gonna hit the benefit.
我们得去剧院
We gotta get to the theater.
感谢大家
I'd like to thank all of you
能来参加这一重要活动
for coming to this important event,
本次慈善活动不仅是为哈肯萨克的儿童
a benefit not only for the children of Hackensack,
更是为全美需要帮助的儿童而举办
but for children in need all over the USA!
为庆祝这一时刻
What better way to celebrate the occasion
我将宣布我们的特别明星嘉宾...
than to announce the identity of our special celebrity guest...
我知道这将是一个美妙的惊喜...
And I know this will come as a wonderful surprise...
她就是奥斯卡提名女演员
Oscar-nominated actress
职业扑克玩家 詹妮弗·蒂利
and professional poker player, Jennifer Tilly!
嗨
Hi!
你好 哈肯萨克 大家好
Hello, Hackensack. Hello!
莱克西
Lexy!
救救我
Help me.
你好 你真是光彩照人
Hello! You look ravishing.
感谢大家的到来
Thank you for coming.
请坐下吧 我爱你们
Please, sit down. I love you all.
朱尼尔
Junior?
莱克西
Lexy!
全国各地的好日子儿童医院
Every Better Days hospital in the country
都将收到一份来自她个人收藏的珍贵礼物...
will receive a priceless gift from her personal collection...
一个复古的安仔玩偶
a vintage Good Guy dolls!
"嗨 我是恰吉 想玩吗"
"Hi. I'm Chucky. Wanna play?"
没错
That's right.
72个正品安仔玩偶将在活动结束后
72 authentic Good Guy dolls that will be transported
立即运往泰特波罗机场
immediately after the show to Teterboro Airport,
并从那里运往全国各地需要帮助的儿童
and from there to needful children from coast to coast.
让我们为詹妮弗·蒂利女士欢呼吧
Let's hear it for Ms. Jennifer Tilly!
谢谢
Thank you.
恰吉 我想要恰吉
Chucky! I want Chucky!
好了 大家一起去看"科学怪人"吧
Okay. So let's all go watch "Frankenstein," all right?
我们走
Let's go.
恰吉也想看"科学怪人"
Chucky wants to watch "Frankenstein" too!
不 亲爱的 那些玩偶是给生病的孩子们的
No, sweetheart, those are for sick children
他们需要有人来照顾他们
who need someone to take care of them.
这样吧 我相信其中一个生病的可怜小孩
Well, I'm sure one measly, little, sick child
能照顾好自己
can take care of himself.
给你 亲爱的
Here, sweetheart.
这个安仔玩偶是你的了
Your very own Good Guy doll.
你们两个小心点
Be careful, you two.
不要惹上太多麻烦
Don't get into too much trouble.
莱克西
Lexy!
朱尼尔
Junior?
朱尼尔
Junior?
看 它在动
Look, it's moving.
它在动 它是活的
It's moving. It's alive!
朱尼尔
Junior?
它是活的 它是活的...
It's alive, it's alive...
你对朱尼尔做了什么
What did you do to Junior?
看在上帝的份上...
In the name of God...
你自己看吧 - 现在我知道当上帝是什么感觉了
See for yourself. - Now I know what it feels like to be God!
我是玛丽亚
I'm Maria.
想和我玩吗
Will you play with me?
看到我的花是怎么浮起来的了吗
See how mine floats?
我最喜欢这段了
This is my favorite part.
不 你弄疼我了 不要
No, you're hurting me! No!
你来了
Hi.
谢谢
Thank you.
恰吉 你要去哪儿
Chucky? Where are you going?
我去买♥♥爆米花 -去吧
I'm gonna get some popcorn. - Yeah.
你要吗
You want some?
嗨
Hey.
朱尼尔 别这样
Please, Junior.
我想我们应该复合
I think we should get back together.
真的吗
You do?
真是好极了
It's incredible.
什么好极了
What is?
我以前总是怕这怕那
I used to be so afraid.
害怕竞赛 害怕我爸
Afraid to compete, afraid of my dad.
我甚至怕你
I was even afraid of you.
那只是...
That's...
但恰吉改变了一切
But Chucky changed everything.
为什么
How's that?
它教会我怎么当一个男人
He taught me how to be a man.
我实验室里被偷走的
The brain which was stolen from my laboratory
是一个罪犯的大脑
was a criminal brain.
我错过什么了
What'd I miss?
毕竟 它只是一片死掉的组织而已
After all, it's only a piece of dead tissue.
来了来了 -从那里只能产生罪恶
Here you go. - Only evil can come of it.
你如果还这么疯狂 那伤害的只会是自己
Your health will be ruined if you persist in this madness.
我非常理智 博士
I'm astonishingly sane, Doctor.
你创造了一个怪物 而它会毁了你
You have created a monster, and it will destroy you!
内森
Nathan?
怎么了
What's going on?
莱克西
One of us, Lexy.
你和我们是一类人
That's who you are.
你是人生赢家 你也明白一个道理
You're a winner. And you know what winners say.
那些开不起玩笑的人都该死
Fuck the losers who can't take a joke.
加入我们
Come with us.
加入我们 一切都会比以前更好
Come with us, and it'll be better than it ever was before.
你和我 我俩一起
You and me. Together.
我不是那种人
I'm not like that.
放屁
Bullshit!
你就是 你心里清楚
You're exactly like that, and you know it.
你和朱尼尔简直天造地设
You and Junior are made for each other.
卡罗琳
Caroline.
嗨 小卡
Hey. Care?
德文会带你离开这里
Devon's gonna get you out of here,
你全程都不能松开他的手
but you have to hold his hand the whole time.
但电影还没看完呢
But the movie's not over yet.
我知道 我们等会儿再看
I know. We'll watch it later.
现在先让德文带你出去
But right now, Devon's gonna get you out of here.
那爸爸呢
But what about Daddy?
它来了 快走
He's coming! Go!
恰吉
Chucky!
我在这儿呢傻♥逼♥ 来抓我呀
Here I am, asshole! Come and get me!
杰克 你知道吗
You know what, Jake?
一旦我把你撕成碎片
Once I hack you to pieces,
这个世界就会忘记你
the world's gonna forget all about you.
慢慢地 他们会忘记今晚这死去的所有人
Eventually, they're gonna forget the names
忘记他们都是谁
of everybody who died here tonight.
他们只会记得数字 今晚我杀了多少人
All they'll remember is the number of people I killed.
我的杀人战绩
My body count.
他们会记得我的名字
And they'll remember my name.
从现在开始 提到哈肯萨克
And from now on, when they think of Hackensack,
没有人会想到这儿的家庭
they won't think about families,
或是在这里长大的
they won't think about kids growing up
那些医生 大老板
to be doctors or CEOs
或者是网红
or Instagram influencers.
失败者注定被遗忘 比如你 杰克
They won't think about pathetic losers like you, Jake.
人们会记得哈肯萨克
They'll think of Hackensack as ground zero
是恰吉大军入侵全美的起始地
剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表