剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表
Can we see it yet? ‐ Soon.
-你在哪里买♥♥的娃娃?-旧货店,庭院售货
‐ Where do you get the dolls? ‐ Thrift shops, yard sales,
易趣,垃圾桶
eBay, trash cans.
安迪·沃霍尔曾经说过,“有些东西被扔掉
Andy Warhol once said, "Just because something's
并不意味着它就是垃圾。”(注:查了一下沃霍尔好像没说过)
been thrown away doesn't make it garbage."
-沃霍尔不是同性恋吗?
‐ Wasn't Warhol gay too?
-朱尼尔,闭嘴!-什么
‐ Junior, stop it. ‐ What?
现在是21世纪了,做同性恋可是很酷的
It's the 21st century. It's cool to be gay now.
对吗,杰克?-这不是什么大问题
Right, Jake? ‐ It's a nonissue.
是啊,就像左撇子或素食主义者。
‐ Yeah, it's like being left‐handed or vegan.
你们能消停会儿吗?
‐ Would you give it a rest?
他才13岁,他不知道自己是什么。
He's 13 years old. He doesn't know what he is.
14岁
‐ 14.
不好意思,卢卡斯,化妆室在哪?
‐ Excuse me. Lucas, where's your powder room?
就在楼上,没动过位置
‐ It's upstairs where it's always been.
-嘿,是我
‐ Hey, it's me. [sighs]
抱歉,我时间不多,我和我的家人在一起。
Sorry. I only have a minute. I'm with my family.
我只
I just... [rustling]
我只需要
[rustling] I just needed‐‐
先别挂断
[sighs] Can you hold on a minute?
哦,天哪!
[cat screeches] Oh, my God!
对不起,我以为旁边有人
Sorry, I thought someone was in here with me.
我真的要见你。
I really need to see you.
我明天能打电♥话♥给你吗?
Can I call you tomorrow?
可以
Okay.
-宾西!
‐ Binxie!
过来,宾克斯。
Here, Binx.
-杰克,以后不许买♥♥娃娃
‐ No more dolls, Jake.
永远不许
Ever.
-宾西?
‐ Binxie?
-1500美元?
‐ 1,500 bucks?
天啊。
Holy shit.
还是不明白你为什么还喜欢这些东西
‐ Still don't understand why you're still into this stuff.
怪癖
It's so freaking weird.
我倒是觉得这个爱好比跑步要强一些
‐ I think it's a better hobby than running.
嘿,杰克,好棒的“好伙伴”玩偶
‐ Hey, Jake. Awesome Good Guy.
我也喜欢古董。-哦,这叫复古
I'm into vintage too. ‐ Oh, he's retro.
想买♥♥吗?-不用了,谢谢。
Wanna buy it? ‐ No, thanks.
我能问你个问题吗?
Hey, uh, can I ask you a question?
好的,当然
‐ Yeah, sure.
说来尴尬,但你认为你可以,
‐ This is really awkward, but do you think that you can,
比如,把我介绍给你表哥吗?
like, maybe introduce me to your cousin?
朱尼尔? -没错
‐ [sighs] Junior? ‐ Yeah.
我都听到了
‐ I get that a lot.
我很荣幸,真的,但是,我说了不算
I'm flattered, really, but, um, it's not my thing.
哦,对不起,我不知道。
‐ Oh, sorry, I didn't know.
-是的,舞会认识的。你不明白我的意思吗?
‐ Yeah, since cotillion. Don't you follow my Insta?
-这是你的床伴吗,杰克?-他叫什么名字?
‐ Your bed buddy, Jake? What's his name?
-你叫什么名字?-嗨,我是恰吉
‐ What's your name? ‐ Hi, I'm Chucky.
-想玩吗?-哦,天哪,真可爱。
Wanna play? ‐ Oh, my God, that's adorable.
说“茄子”——“恰吉恰茄子”。
Say, "Cheese." ‐ Chucky cheese.
我希望你不会把他拆解
‐ You're not tearing him apart, I hope.
-为了艺术什么都可以做,对吗?-不,你不能。
‐ Anything for art, right? ‐ No, you can't.
好吧,实际上我要把它卖♥♥掉
‐ Well, actually, I'm gonna sell him.
-哦,杰克,你是在出♥售♥自己的东西啊
‐ Oh, you're selling your stuff now, Jake?
我不知道事情变得这么糟
I didn't realize it'd gotten that bad.
-不。-我是说,你需要
‐ No. ‐ I mean, do you need
借点钱吗 —不
to borrow any money? ‐ No.
认真点,没事的
‐ Seriously, it's no problem.
对吧
Right?
-你知道我身上不带现金。
‐ You know I don't carry cash on me.
-你可以找文默。-我没事
‐ You can Venmo. ‐ I'm fine.
经济条件不好
‐ Being financially disadvantaged
没什么好羞愧的,杰克。
is nothing to be ashamed of, Jake.
对吧?
Right?
没有
‐ I'm not. [bell rings]
-好吧,待会儿见。-是的,上课见。
‐ Well, see you later. ‐ Yeah, see you in class.
-我想到个非常棒的主意。
‐ I just had the most amazing idea.
-也许你应该让他休息一下。
‐ Maybe you should give the guy a break.
-别对我手软,宝贝。
‐ Don't go soft on me, babe.
E.B.怀特说过,解释一个笑话
‐ E. B. White said that explaining a joke
就像解剖青蛙一样:
is like dissecting a frog:
你倒是更了解它了,
you understand it better,
但不幸的是,青蛙在这个过程中没命了
but unfortunately, the frog dies in the process.
杰克,你没事吧?
Jake, are you okay?
呃,是的,我只是
‐ Uh, yeah, I just‐‐
我想我做不到。
I don't‐‐ I don't think I can do this.
你有宗教上的忌讳吗?
‐ Do you have a religious conflict?
-不,我只是。。。
‐ No, I just...
我不能见血
I can't stand the sight of blood.
-死娘炮。-奥利弗
‐ Pussy. ‐ Oliver,
管好你自己
mind your fucking business. all: Ooh!
听着,你能做到的。
‐ Look, you can do this.
只需沿器皿长边做一个垂直切口
Just make a vertical incision down the length
就像我给你演示的那样。
of the abdomen, like I showed you.
牛蛙死亡后
Sometimes the heart will go on beating
它的心脏有时候会继续跳动几分钟
for a few minutes after death.
-哦。
‐ Oh.
哦,不,杰克,这不太对
Oh, no, Jake, that isn't quite right.
-不,不是我做的
‐ No, I didn't do that.
怎么了
‐ What is going on?
莱克茜发起的水滴筹
‐ Lexy's new GoFundMe.
-奥利弗,让我看看。
‐ Oliver, let me see that.
打败赤贫:救救杰克和恰吉
赏你的,惠勒。
‐ Here you go, Wheeler.
不要把钱都花在一个地方
Don't spend it all in one place.
今晚的家庭作业,阅读动物学课本的
‐ Hey, for homework tonight, read chapter 12
第12章。我们明天有一个测验。
of your Zoology book. We do have a quiz tomorrow.
-别忘了你的男童玩具。
‐ Don't forget your boytoy.
-奥利弗,滚出去。
‐ Oliver, get the hell out of here.
杰克
Jake.
F女士,求您帮我保管一下这个玩偶
‐ Hey, Ms. F, can you maybe keep this
直到我卖♥♥掉它?
until I sell it?
它放不进我的储物柜
It won't fit in my locker.
-当然可以。-谢谢
‐ Of course. ‐ Thanks.
-没问题。
‐ No problem.
先别走,莱克茜。我想和你谈谈。
Just a moment, Lexy. I'd like a word.
你可以把门关上了
You can close the door.
请坐。-非常感谢。
Have a seat. ‐ Thank you.
我要你现在就把网页撤销
‐ I want you to take the page down, right now.
但是费尔柴尔德女士,我已经筹集了75美元
‐ But, Ms. Fairchild, I've already raised $75.
我只是想帮助一个身处困境的同学
I'm just trying to help a fellow student
莱克茜,你的所作所为一点也不有趣
who's in need. ‐ Lexy, you're not very funny.
贫困不应该成为笑料
‐ Poverty's no laughing matter.
杰克·惠勒跟你有仇吗
‐ What has Jake Wheeler ever done to you, anyway?
没有
‐ Nothing.
-你知道,你这个年纪的时候
‐ You know, I was a lot like you
我很像你
when I was your age.
恃权,傲慢
Entitled, arrogant,
暗自恐惧。
and secretly terrified.
那我应该害怕什么
‐ And what is it I'm supposedly so afraid of?
-你要逐渐意识到现实生活将是
‐ The creeping realization that real life is gonna be
比中学生涯更具挑战性
a lot more challenging than middle school
无论你多么漂亮,多么受欢迎,多么重要
and that no matter how pretty or popular or important
你可能认为你现在就是如此
you might think you are right now,
但是到最后
in the end,
没有人能得到生活中想要的一切。
nobody gets everything they want in life.
-别担心我,F女士。
‐ Don't worry about me, Ms. F.
我很确定我的归宿不会是
I'm pretty sure I'm not going to end up
窝在学校教8年级的生物课
teaching eight grade biology.
把众筹网页撤销了,莱克茜,
‐ Just take the page down, Lexy,
剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表