剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表
前情提要...
Previously on "Chucky"...
嘿 爸爸 看 -嗨 我是恰吉
Hey, Dad, check it out. - Hi, I'm Chucky.
安迪·沃霍尔说过 "被丢掉的
Andy Warhol once said just because something's been thrown away
不一定是垃圾"
doesn't make it garbage.
他也是基佬 对吗
Wasn't Warhol gay too?
发生什么了
What is going on?
莱克西搞了个众筹
Lexy's new GoFundMe.
给你 惠勒
Here you go, Wheeler.
别一次花光了
Don't spend it all in one place.
我能坐这里吗 -可以
Okay if I sit here? - Yeah.
我会参加明天的才艺秀
I'm in the talent show tomorrow.
你应该来看看 -我会的
You should come. - I'll check it out.
是杰克·惠勒吗
And is that Jake Wheeler?
现在是你的机会 告诉德文
Now's your chance to tell Dev
和他妈妈 你真实的想法
and his mom what you really think.
你只关心他们知道我是个基佬
You just care that they know I'm a fag!
我是你永远的朋友
I'm your friend till the end.
你懂的吧 杰克
You get that now, Jake.
我们都有秘密
We all have our secrets.
我需要见你 我明天打给你行吗
I really need to see you. Can I call you tomorrow?
对吧 布瑞
Right, Bree?
爸爸
Dad?
我们该怎么定性 -意外死亡
What are we calling it? - Death by misadventure.
目前来看
For now.
你真的是查尔斯·李·雷
You really are Charles Lee Ray.
现在 我们讨论一下莱克西那个臭婊♥子♥
Now, let's talk about that bitch Lexy.
查尔斯 该睡觉了
Charles, time for bed.
早上好 哈肯"杀"克的听众们
Good morning, Hackenslashers.
今天是10月31号♥
It's October 31st.
对于大多数城市而言
In most cities, Halloween means
万圣节代表着幽灵和妖怪 糖果和道具服
ghosts and goblins, candy and costumes,
万圣节当晚 老老少少
a night when young and old alike
都能随心所欲地表达自我
can give free expression to their inner ids
可以是神奇独角兽 也可以是性感僵尸怪
from magical unicorns to slutty zombies.
但是对于哈肯萨克来说
But here in Hackensack,
万圣节也代表着鲜血与杀戮
Halloween also means bloodshed and butchery.
这是因为 根据往年的情况
That's because, historically speaking,
我们美丽小镇的暴♥力♥事件数量 会在万圣节飙升
violence in our fair city has always spiked on Halloween.
也许是因为这天 我们从早到晚都在庆祝万圣节
Maybe it's because we celebrate it all day long here.
还记得吗 当年有群精神错乱的捣蛋鬼
Remember the year a group of deranged trick-or-treaters
闯进了市中心的糖果商场
broke into the Candy Emporium downtown?
情节恶劣
It wasn't pretty.
令人难忘的还有去年
And who can forget just last year,
费尔柴德老师雕刻南瓜 把自己的手划伤
when Ms. Fairchild sliced her hand carving pumpkins?
最后缝了15针
She ended up with 15 stitches.
而且 今年万圣夜恰好遇上了
Plus, this year, Halloween just happens to fall on a full moon,
厄运与毁灭的又一征兆 满月
another sign of doom and destruction.
所以今晚 哈肯"杀"克的听众们
So tonight, Hackenslashers,
要警惕各种灾祸发生 鬼怪作乱
be on the lookout for all kinds of shit to really hit the fan.
孩子 你没事吧
You okay back there, buddy?
没事 就是... 座椅好热
Yeah, it's just... My seat's hot.
杰克 抱歉 你可以把温度调低点
Jake, I'm sorry. You can turn that down.
座椅右边有个调节器
There's a switch over there on the right.
你知道吗 在加热的座椅上坐久了会造成二级烧伤
You know, long periods of exposure can cause second-degree burns.
这叫"烤皮综合征"
It's called Toasted Skin Syndrome.
胡说什么呢
That's ridiculous.
你可以查查 经常出这种事儿
Look it up. It happens.
雷克萨斯不会出现这种情况
Not in a Lexus, it doesn't.
杰克 别听他胡说 亲爱的
Jake, don't pay any attention to him, sweetheart.
对了 你这周的蛋白质摄入量是多少
Remind me, what's your protein intake this week?
每天50克吧
50 grams a day?
你应该提高到每天75克
You should bump that up to 75.
但是爸爸 15号♥才是州赛
But Dad, state's not till the 15th.
而且我又不是跑短跑的
Plus, I'm not a sprinter,
今天早上称体重 我只有47.6公斤
and I only weighed 105 this morning.
这是你人生中最重要的一场比赛
We don't want you getting injured
我们不想让你在赛前一星期受伤
a week before the most important race of your life.
午饭前吃根克利夫能量棒 好吗
Just have a Clif Bar before lunch, okay?
好
Okay.
在学校要好好的哦 朱尼尔
Have a good day at school, Junior.
噩梦还是不停吗
Still with the nightmares?
必要的话 你可以再休息一星期
You can take another week if you need it.
不用 其实我觉得 这种时候
No, I actually think, at this point, that it's...
我最好还是不要待在家里
better that I get out of the house.
杰克 你觉得跟我们一起住不舒服吗
Jake, aren't you comfortable with us?
你可以实话实说
You can be honest.
不是 我是说 我觉得很舒服
No. I mean, I am comfortable.
总之 你们真的很好
Anyway, you guys have been really great.
我很感激
I appreciate it.
我该走了
I should go.
嘿 杰克
Hey, Jake?
怎么了
Yeah?
午饭钱
For lunch.
你要好好的
Have a good day.
我们要做的还有很多
It's gonna take more than that.
他怎么回学校了
Why is he back at school?
他爸怎么了
What happened to his dad?
你看到他用那个玩偶干的事儿了吗
Did you see what he did with that doll?
嘿 杰克 很高兴看到你回学校
Hey, Jake, good to see you back.
你还好吗 -嘿 奥利弗
How you doing? - Hey, Oliver.
我很好 -你没错过什么
I'm okay. - You didn't miss much.
费老师搞了个突击测试
Ms. F dropped a pop quiz, and then
朱尼尔因为你说的我和莱克西的事在生气
Junior's pissed about what you said about me and Lex.
你是说 恰吉说的
You mean what Chucky said.
对 真的太搞笑了
Right. That shit was hilarious.
听我说 杰克 我只是想表达下我的慰问
Look, Jake, I just wanted to express my condolences.
多谢
Thanks.
而且 我想跟你道歉 每次都找你的事儿
And I wanted to apologize for every time I ever gave you shit.
那样不好 真的很抱歉
That was not cool. I'm really sorry.
没事
Okay.
我今天晚上要开个派对
I'm having a party tonight,
我觉得 如果你能来就太好了
and I think it'd be really good for you if you came.
万圣节派对吗 -对
A Halloween party? - Yep.
道具服 科罗娜酒 还有"糖"
Costumes, Coronas, and candy,
我说的"糖"可不是巧克力豆
and we're not talking M&Ms.
我爸妈周末去伦敦
My parents are in London for the weekend,
所以 我们可以玩个够
so it's gonna be sick.
我没有道具服
I don't have a costume.
没事 把恰吉带过来就行
It's all right. Just bring Chucky.
学校应该让这个一身沃尔玛的土鳖停学
They should have suspended his Walmart ass.
要不是你那个白♥痴♥叔叔把手指插♥进♥烤面包机
And they totally would have if your idiot uncle
他早就被停学了
hadn't stuck his finger in the freaking toaster.
他是个酒鬼
He was a drunk.
早晚会出意外的
He was like an accident waiting to happen.
其实挺惨的
It's actually really sad.
对 确实挺惨的
Yeah, it really is. So sad.
但是 杰克·惠勒还是该死
But, you know, fuck Jake Wheeler with a chainsaw.
你不是唯一讨厌他的人
You're not the only one, okay?
他跟我妈妈说的那句... "你有个秘密"
I mean, what about what he said to my mom... "you got a secret"?
那太吓人了
That's some creepy shit.
总之 麦克威已经禁止他再把那玩意儿带到学校了
Anyway, McVey told him he can't bring that thing to school anymore.
不然会引起混乱 所以应该没什么事了
It's disruptive, so I guess that's something.
不敢相信奥利弗竟然会邀请杰克参加晚上的派对
I just can't believe Oliver's actually inviting him to the party.
所以你今晚准备打扮成什么
So what are you wearing tonight?
到时候就知道了
You'll see.
我不知道 万一我不喜欢呢
I don't know. What if I'm not into it?
原来我穿什么还要经过你的同意吗
I wasn't aware I had to get your approval.
那你得到奥利弗同意了吗
Did you get Oliver's approval?
你再这么咄咄逼人 我愿意去问问他
I might if you keep pushing me.
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry, sorry.
剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表