剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表
前情提要...
Previously on "Chucky"...
我生病了
I'm sick.
瑞秋·费尔柴德 你被逮捕了
Rachel Fairchild, you're under arrest.
一切都起源于安迪·巴克利
It all comes back to Andy Barclay.
你认为他知道怎么找到恰吉吗
Well, you think he'll know how to find Chucky?
我想当詹妮弗·蒂利
I wanna be Jennifer Tilly.
我想当明星
I wanna be a star.
你好啊 妮卡
Hello, Nica.
十分钟之前我捅了你大腿一刀
I stabbed you in the thigh ten minutes ago.
你一点儿反应也没有
You didn't feel a thing.
安迪·巴克利
Andy Barclay?
你了解恰吉 并且你还活着...
You know about Chucky and you're still alive...
那你也是幸运儿之一了
Makes you one of the lucky few.
我们怎么才能找到它
How do we find him?
它会来找你
He'll find you.
我可以放你走 只不过有个条件
I'll let you go on one condition.
什么条件
What?
杀死杰克
Kill Jake.
查尔斯·李·雷 他曾跟我们一样
Charles Lee Ray, he was one of us.
在舍伍德街上长大
Growing up right over on Sherwood Lane.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
妈
Mom?
妈
Mom!
嘿
Hey.
节哀
I'm sorry.
洛根 节哀顺变
Logan, I'm so sorry.
布瑞的去世是一个重大损失
Bree's passing is a tremendous loss
我们会一直想念她的
we will all feel for a very long time.
如果你有什么需要...
If there's anything you need...
好
Yeah.
嗨 很高兴见到你
Hi, good to see you.
我无法想象他们的痛楚
I can't imagine what they're going through.
好了 内森 闲着的时候随你怎么想象
Yeah, well, imagine it on your own time, Nathan.
但我3点有事必须得走
I've got a hard out at 3:00.
妈 -米歇尔
Mom! - Michelle.
怎么了
What?
我已经表示哀悼了 我还能做什么
I've expressed my condolences. What more can I do?
我要去市中心开个会
I have a meeting downtown.
节哀
I'm sorry.
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿
Hey.
节哀顺变 德文
I'm so sorry, Devon.
你现在住在你阿姨家吗
So you're staying with your aunt?
对
Yeah.
我和莱克西之后去找你
Maybe me and Lexy can come over later
讨论一下接下来该怎么做吧
and figure out what to do next.
怎么了
What?
我被禁足了
I'm on lockdown.
我爸妈认为这又是意外
My parents think it was another accident,
但我在场 所以他们也觉得我是个灾星
but I was here, so they also think I'm Satan.
我想每个人都这么觉得
I think everyone does.
我知道那天晚上我妈为什么会来了
I found out why my mom showed up that night.
有人打电♥话♥给她
Someone called her.
说我遇到了麻烦
Said I was in trouble.
告诉她我在这里
Told her I was here.
是恰吉
It was Chucky.
它想让我看着她死去
He wanted me to see her die.
它对朱尼尔干了同样的事
He did the same thing to Junior.
对我也是
To me too.
为什么恰吉要杀害我们的父母呢
Why is Chucky killing our parents?
为什么非得当着我们的面
And why is he rubbing it in our faces?
因为它是个王八蛋
'Cause he's a dick.
我们该做什么
What should we do?
什么都不做
Nothing.
它不会因为我们放弃而停手的
He's not gonna stop coming for us just 'cause we gave up.
所以我们要努力活下来
So we try to survive.
我们分开来的话
I mean, if we split up,
至少它就不能把我们一锅端了
at least he has more ground to cover.
德文 我们仍然可以做到的
Devon, we can still do this.
我们只是... -不 杰克
We just... - No, Jake.
我们不应该聚在一起
We're not good together.
也许他是对的
Maybe he's right.
也许我们现在就该各回各家
Maybe we should just go home for now.
我得陪着家人 万一恰吉...
I need to be there for my family in case Chucky...
杰克 你现在高兴了吗
Jake, you happy now?
朱尼尔
Junior.
高兴了吗
You happy?
你毁了一切
You ruined everything.
你身边的人都死了
Everyone around you dies.
我妈妈 德文妈妈 甚至是你自己爸妈
My mom, Devon's mom, even your own parents!
你♥他♥妈♥就是个丧门星
You're a fucking curse.
朱尼尔 别说了
Junior, stop!
不关你的事
This is none of your business.
你妈妈的事我也很难过
Look, I'm sorry about your mom.
但这不是杰克的错
This is not Jake's fault.
朱尼尔
Junior!
你们都去死吧
You can all go to hell.
进去
Get inside.
你没事吧
You okay?
你好 洛根
Hello, Logan.
请节哀顺变
I'm so sorry for your loss.
甜蜜的家
Home sweet home.
我太喜欢了
It's just darling.
作为我们第一个捕鼠器 还不错吧
Not bad for our first rattrap?
没有什么是几块地毯不能解决的
Nothing a few throw rugs can't fix.
也许再铺点墙纸
Maybe some wallpaper.
我们可以弄盆植物
We could get a plant.
嘿 蒂蒂
Hey, Tiff,
我有点饿了
I'm feeling kinda hungry.
想叫个披萨吗
Wanna order a pizza?
我觉得是个好主意
I think that's a great idea.
喜欢吗
You like it?
厚底披萨是不错 可我有点怀念新泽西的薄披萨
Deep dish is good, but I miss Jersey pizza.
我还挺喜欢吃得满手都是的感觉
I don't know, I kinda like the mess it makes.
下个加油站咱们得停一下
We should stop at the next gas station.
好 反正也轮到我开了
Yeah, it's my turn to drive anyway.
我能行
I got it.
你开了快六个小时了
You've been driving for, like, six hours.
我没事
I'm good.
干嘛
What?
你不放心让我开
You're scared to let me drive.
不是
No.
我技术没那么烂
I'm not that bad.
不行
No.
拜托
Come on!
你车技差也是情有可原
It's not your fault you're a bad driver.
你最近有太多操心事
You've had a lot to be worried about.
我不是个烂司机
I'm not a bad driver.
那里有个加油站
There's a gas station.
咱们动作快一点行吗
Let's make it fast though, all right?
说不定有人正搜寻我们的下落
We don't know who's looking for us.
我说过了不许抽烟
I said no cigarettes.
如果是你开车 我一定要来两根
I'm gonna need them if you're driving.
烟会要了你的命
Those things are gonna kill you.
讲真吗 你还怕这个
Seriously? You're worried about this?
认真的吗 -行吧
Really? - All right.
看我买♥♥了啥
Look what I got us.
真不错 谢谢
Nice, thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
门锁了 开一下
It's locked. Open it up.
剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表