剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表
什么 -什么
What? - What?
我们判定这是一起杀人案件
His death has been ruled a homicide.
请你们和你们的孩子
I'm gonna need you to make yourselves and your children
为审讯做好准备
available for questioning.
别走太远
Don't stray too far.
天啊
My God.
醒醒
Wake up.
怎么了 发生什么了吗
What's wrong? Did something happen?
是啊 有个疯小子教唆他的洋娃娃谋杀我
Yeah, a psycho kid told a little ginger doll to murder me.
你又是来冲我大吼大叫的吗
So you're here to yell at me some more?
不是
No.
我不想余生都活在恐惧之下
I don't really want to spend the rest of my life
被一个玩具追杀而担惊受怕
being scared of getting killed by a toy.
既然别人不会相信我
Since no one else will believe me,
我只能找你了
I'm stuck with you.
我们该怎么办
So what do we do?
我觉得要先去你家
I say we go back to your house,
看看它还在不在
see if he's still there.
好吧
Fine.
反正我爸妈也不关心我去哪了
It's not like my parents will realize I'm gone anyway.
老天 我真想洗个澡
God, I need a shower.
等等
Wait.
准备好了吗
Ready?
那叫什么来着
What's it called again?
支气管镜检查
Bronchoscopy.
他们会把一个小摄像头伸进你的喉咙
They stick a little camera down your throat,
观察你的肺
take a look at your lungs.
没事的 朱朱 你不会感到不舒服的
It's okay, Jun-Jun. You're not gonna feel anything.
我知道
I know.
朱尼尔 你是喜欢越野跑的吧
Junior, you like cross-country, right?
什么
What?
你不是因为我要你跑你才跑的吧
You're not just doing it 'cause I want you to?
不 不是
No. No.
我不希望那样
'Cause I wouldn't want that.
我希望你是出于喜爱才跑步
You gotta do it 'cause you love it.
我想听你亲口说
I wanna hear it.
我喜欢越野跑
I love cross-country.
好样的 现在只是一个小挫折
Attaboy. This is just a little setback.
我会不惜一切让你重返赛道的 好吗
I'm gonna do whatever it takes to get you back in there, okay?
我保证
I promise.
都准备好了
Okey dokey.
不会花很长时间的
This shouldn't take very long.
请你们到外面稍等一下
If you don't mind waiting outside,
结束了我会告诉你们 好吗
I'll let you know when we're done, okay?
好 谢谢你 医生
Okay. Thank you, Doctor.
你不会有事的
You'll be okay.
我们就在外面 好吗 孩子
We'll be right outside, okay, buddy?
好了 朱尼尔
All right, Junior,
请你张开嘴巴
I'm just gonna have you open up your mouth.
这个会麻醉你的喉咙
This is gonna numb your throat.
好
Okay.
非常棒
Perfect.
朱尼尔 几秒之后 你就会感觉精神恍惚 好吗
All right, you're gonna feel funny in a few seconds, okay, Junior?
好
Okay.
放轻松
You're okay.
"在他的父母被一个神秘凶手
"After the brutal murder of his parents
残忍♥杀害之后
at the hands of an unknown assailant,
查尔斯·李·雷被安置在了南泽西的一家男童院中..."
Charles Lee Ray was placed in a boys' home in South Jersey..."
"当然 岛上的男孩们总是在变
"The boys on the island vary, of course,
我指的是数量 因为有时他们会被杀掉
in numbers according as they get killed and so on.
当他们似乎要长大的时候
And as they seem to be growing up,
这可有违规定
which is against the rules,
彼得就得除掉他们"
Peter thins them out."
你太会带孩子了 查尔斯
You are so good with kids, Charles.
故事好听吗 孩子们
How's the story, boys?
可他妈的精彩了
Fucking fantastic.
注意言辞 小伙子
Language, young man.
你跟谁学的
Where did you learn that?
我不想再听见你说脏话 明白吗
Well, I don't want to hear it again, understood?
嘿 贾妮女士
Hey, Miss Janie.
看着点
Watch out!
你个小王八蛋
You little brat.
你有什么毛病
What the hell is wrong with you?
对不起
Sorry.
嘿
Hey!
我只有这一双鞋
This is my only pair.
对不起
Sorry.
"在男童院里 查尔斯·李·雷度过了几年
"Charles Lee Ray spent a few relatively quiet years
相对平静的日子
in the boys' home
直到另一起暴♥力♥事件
until another violent incident
改变了他的人生轨迹..."
changed the trajectory of his life..."
大家都准备好了吗 -准备好了
Is everyone ready? - Yeah!
真刀真枪 全副武装 -没错
Weapons, sound and true? - Yeah!
等等 你不拿把剑吗
Wait, wait, wait. Don't you need a sword?
别担心 我自有办法
Don't worry. I've got it covered.
来吧 孩子们 抓住铁钩船长这个坏蛋
Come on, boys, let's get that scoundrel, Captain Hook.
向梦幻岛 起航
Onward to Neverland!
还没到吗
Are we there yet?
哥们儿 能歇会儿吗
Come on. Can we stop, man?
我们累了
We're tired.
马上就到了
We're close now.
看 在那里
Look. There.
来吧 我们的冒险近在眼前
Come. Our adventure is at hand.
好耶
Yeah!
那是谁
Who's that?
是铁钩船长 我们抓住他了
It's Captain Hook. We got him.
孩子 你有种
You got guts, kid.
靠
Shit.
我的天啊
My God.
左洛复吗
Zoloft?
文拉法辛
Effexor.
焦虑还是抑郁
Anxiety or depression?
都有
Both.
你还好吗
You okay?
还用问吗
Seriously?
我最后一次见它是在我房♥间
Okay, the last place I saw him was up in my room.
好吧 我们走
All right. Let's go.
你还在等什么 -我不知道你房♥间在哪儿
What are you waiting for? - I don't know where your room is.
我给你指路 赶紧走呀
I'll give you directions. Just go.
好吧
All right.
快点 -靠
Go! - Shit.
杰克
Jake.
怎么了
What?
小心点
Just be careful.
知道了
Okay.
你还好吗
You okay?
别再问我这个问题了
Stop asking me that.
我只是想关心你 -你关心个屁 杰克
I'm just trying to be nice. - But you're not nice, Jake.
发生这一切都是因为你
All of this happened because of you.
你开心了吗
You happy now?
我不开心
I'm not happy.
我想不起来上次开心是什么时候了
I can't remember the last time I was.
我也是
Me neither.
该死
Shit!
走吧
Come on.
你是真心想让我死吗
Did you really want me to die?
真的有那么严重吗
Did it really get that bad?
是的
Yeah, it did.
为什么你不告诉我呢
Why didn't you just say something?
因为我觉得说了也没用
Because I didn't think it would make a difference.
剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表