剧集 | 无名之辈(2023) | 导航列表
All right. I gotta slide the seat up.
哦,我的上帝!
Oh, my God!
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
喔![笑] - 呜呜!
Whoo! [laughs] - Whoo!
哦,我的上帝,兄弟。我觉得自己很活着。
Oh, my God, bro. I feel so alive.
喔!喔!-喔!
Whoo! Whoo! - Whoo!
让我们接受那束光。-该死。
Let's take that light. - Oh, shit.
让我们来看待这盏灯。去他妈的!
Let's take that light. Fuck it!
哦,操!
Oh, fuck!
去!啊!
Go! Aah!
喔!
Whoo!
呃,那是——那是一个接近的,是吧?
Uh, that was a-- that was a close one, huh?
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
如果我有这个东西,我他妈的会一秒钟就离开你阿姨。
I'd fucking leave your aunt in a second if I had this thing.
呼!
Whew!
知道我想做什麽吗?
Know what I'd like to do?
把这个东西带到桥上。
Take this thing to the bridge.
把它带到桥上。
Take it to the bridge.
赶走他妈的东西,你知道我的意思吗?
Just drive off the fucking thing, you know what I mean?
只是他妈的看看我们能到多远的水。
Just fucking see how far out to the water we can get.
我有时会想到那个狗屎。
I think about that shit sometimes.
也许我会在这裡倖存下来。
Maybe I would survive it in this.
这就像一艘船。
It's like a boat.
去他妈的。让我们疯狂吧。
Fuck this. Let's go crazy.
脱下安全带。 - 咦?
Take your seatbelt off. - Huh?
哼?谁说的?我!
Huh? Who says that? Me!
脱下安全带。[安全带解锁]
Take off your seatbelt. [seatbelt unlocks]
喔!
Whoo!
天啊!
Oh, God!
你在这儿。你在干什麽?
There you are. What are you doing?
这——这是非常糟糕的。
This--this is very bad.
虽然,世界上没有什麽能让你的父亲更自豪
Although, nothing in the world would make your father prouder
而不是知道你在第一次婚礼上喝醉了。
than to know you're getting drunk at your first wedding.
呸。
Ugh.
至少试着隐藏它。你会吗?
At least try to hide it. Would you?
他们也不再製造颠簸了。
They don't make Jolt anymore either.
你曾经有过颠簸吗?-不。
Did you ever have Jolt? - No.
好吧,听着。
All right, listen.
我只是想让你知道
I just want you to know
我脑子裡也搞砸了。
I got fucked up shit in my head too.
你不是唯一一个。
You're not the only one.
没关係。
That's okay.
我只是觉得自己老了,你知道吗?我现在50岁了。
I just feel old, you know? I'm 50 now.
小大卫要上大学了,我在做什麽?
Little David's going to college, and what am I doing?
我坐在车♥库♥裡製造武器
I'm sitting in my garage making weapons
和中国投掷星星。
and Chinese throwing stars.
我做了这个很酷的武当奖章
And I made this cool fucking Wu-Tang medallion
用废金属。你得看看。
out of scrap metal. You gotta see it.
但是,我的意思是,除此之外,
But, I mean, beyond that,
还有什麽鬼,你知道吗?
what the hell else is there, you know?
我——我不能再吸毒了。
I-I can't do drugs anymore.
我一无所获。
I got nothing.
我不知道。
I don't know.
有时我觉得一切都结束了,你知道吗?
Sometimes I think it's over, you know?
我没有--
I don't--
我认为没有人真正知道
I don't think anybody really knows
他们在做什麽,对吧?
what they're doing, right?
我的意思是
I mean,
我没有你那麽多的经验,
I don't have as much experience as you,
但我不知道。
but I don't know.
当我18岁的时候,我想当我21岁的时候,
When I was 18, I thought when I'm 21,
我会弄清楚的,对吧?
I'll have it all figured out, right?
然后21来了,我想,
And then 21 came, and I was like,
我不知道,也许是25?也许25?
I don't know, maybe 25? Maybe 25?
然后25来了,我想,也许是29?
And then 25 came, and I was like, maybe 29?
现在我29岁了,我想,33岁?
And now I'm 29, and I'm like, 33?
你知道,就像,
You know, like,
我认为没有人知道他们在做什麽。
I-I don't think anybody knows what they're doing.
不过,我认为这没关係。
And I think that's okay, though.
我认为这是 - 我认为这很好。
I think it's-- I think it's fine.
我想我们都只是尽力而为,但是...
I think we're all just trying our best, but...
嘿,我确实赢得了1992年史坦顿岛年度最性感的男人。
Hey, I did win Sexiest Man of the Year, Staten Island, 1992.
我知道。这是一场非常紧张的比赛。
I know. It was a really tight race.
所有的可能性都对你不利,
And all the odds were against you,
但你击败了保罗·蒙特罗和凯尔·亨内西。
but you beat out Paul Montello and Kyle Hennesy.
他妈的对,我做到了。-是的。
Fucking right, I did. - Yeah.
不能把它从我身边夺走。- 不,他们不能。
Can't take that away from me. - No, they can't.
我的意思是,从字面上看,他们不能。
I mean, literally they can't.
我把奖盃还放在车♥库♥里。
I got the trophy still in the garage.
我见过。-好吧。
I've seen it. - All right.
好吧。有史以来最好的一天。
All right. Best day ever.
右?-是的。
Right? - Yeah.
好吧。
All right.
杀手他妈的巨型卡车。
Killer fucking mega truck.
该死。
Oh, shit.
嘿,汤米叔叔。- 大落差。什麽?
Hey, Uncle Tommy. - Big drop. What?
照我说的做。
Do as I say, not as I do.
我现在要去我家撒尿。
I'm gonna go piss on my house now.
噗嗤。
Boop.
现在,我想邀请
And now, I'd like to invite
所有的家庭成员都在这裡跳舞。
all of the family members out here to dance.
我需要福塞拉斯。我需要拉罗卡斯。
I need the Fossellas. I need the LaRoccas.
来吧,为我做点什麽。
Come on out here and do something for me.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
我们走吧。我们走吧。
Let's go. Let's go.
我听说史坦顿岛的派对真正去的地方。
I heard Staten Island's where the party really go down at.
你们都让大家失望了。
Y'all letting everybody down.
不要害羞。
Don't be shy.
我看到你坐在那裡。
I see you sitting back there.
趴在地板上。
Get on the floor.
嘿,走吧!
Hey, let's go!
* Well, life will pass me by if I don't open up my eyes ♪
*好吧,如果我不睁开眼睛♪,生活就会与我擦肩而过
♪ Well, that's fine by me ♪
♪ 嗯,这对我来说♪很好
♪ So wake me up when it's all over ♪
♪ 所以当一切都结束时♪叫醒我
♪ When I'm wiser and I'm older ♪
♪ 当我更聪明,我更老♪了
♪ All this time, I was finding myself ♪
♪ 一直以来,我都在发现自己 ♪
全部:去吧,彼特!
all: Go, Pete!
去吧,彼特!去吧,彼特!
Go, Pete! Go, Pete!
去吧,彼特!去吧,彼特!
Go, Pete! Go, Pete!
去吧,彼特!去吧,彼特!
Go, Pete! Go, Pete!
去吧,彼特!去吧,彼特!
Go, Pete! Go, Pete!
去吧,彼特!去吧,彼特!
Go, Pete! Go, Pete!
去吧,彼特!去吧,彼特!
Go, Pete! Go, Pete!
* All this time, I was finding myself ♪
*一直以来,我都在发现自己 ♪
♪ And I didn't know I was lost ♪
♪ 我不知道我迷路♪了
* Wish that I could stay forever this young ♪
*希望我能永远保持这个年轻 ♪
♪ Not afraid to close my eyes ♪
♪ 不怕闭上眼睛 ♪
♪ Life's a game made for everyone ♪
♪ 生活是一场适合所有人♪的游戏
♪ And love is the prize ♪
♪ 爱是奖赏 ♪
♪ So wake me up when it's all over ♪
♪ 所以当一切都结束时♪叫醒我
♪ When I'm wiser and I'm older ♪
♪ 当我更聪明,我更老♪了
♪ All this time, I was finding myself ♪
♪ 一直以来,我都在发现自己 ♪
♪ And I didn't know I was lost ♪
♪ 我不知道我迷路♪了
♪ So wake me up when it's all over ♪
♪ 所以当一切都结束时♪叫醒我
♪ When I'm wiser and I'm older ♪
♪ 当我更聪明,我更老♪了
♪ All this time, I was finding myself ♪
♪ 一直以来,我都在发现自己 ♪
♪ And I didn't know I was lost ♪
♪ 我不知道我迷路♪了
♪ Didn't know I was lost ♪
♪ 不知道我迷路♪了
♪ I didn't know I was lost ♪
♪ 我不知道我迷路♪了
♪ I didn't know I was lost ♪
♪ 我不知道我迷路♪了
♪ I didn't know I was lost ♪
剧集 | 无名之辈(2023) | 导航列表