剧集 | 无名之辈(2023) | 导航列表
你见过「SVU」吗?-不。
Have you seen "SVU"? - No.
嘿,我的G。
Hey, my G.
哦,你们三个在问题解决后出现。
Oh, you three show up just when the problem's solved.
棒。- 彼特,你找到那个孩子了吗?
Awesome. - Pete, you found the kid?
不可思议,伙计。你是一个传奇。
Incredible, dude. You're a legend.
谢谢,伙计。 - 嘿,我们现在可以回家了吗?
Thanks, man. - Hey, can we go home now?
我的意思是,我们找到了那个白人小女孩,
I mean, we found the little white girl,
所以我们可能应该离开赌场
so we should probably leave the casino
趁我们还在。
while we're still up.
不,我们还不能去
No, we can't go yet
“因为安娜没有乘坐过任何游乐设施。
'cause Anna hasn't been on any rides.
我的意思是,这一天是关于你的,对吧?
I mean, this day's all about you, right?
我们得带你去兜风。你最喜欢的游乐设施是什麽?
We gotta take you on a ride. What's your favorite ride?
公主过山车。
Princess Coaster.
但它已经关闭了。
But it's closed.
好吧,好吧,我们去我最喜欢的骑行怎麽样?
Okay, well, how about we go on my favorite ride?
湍流。
Turbulence.
吓人吗?-不。
Is it scary? - No.
一点也不。不适合你。
Not at all. Not for you.
我可能会继续。-好。
I might go on it. - Good.
我认为你应该继续下去。知道为什麽吗?
I think you should go on it. You know why?
“因为记得我们之前谈话的时候
'Cause remember when we were talking earlier
而且你没有感觉那麽热
and you weren't feeling so hot
我说你是一个强大的超级英雄
and I said that you're a strong superhero
你是超级战士?
and you're a super warrior?
当你像这样骑车时,你会害怕,
When you go on a ride like this that you're afraid of,
当你继续前进时,你会对自己感觉很好。
when you go on, you're gonna feel so good about yourself.
承诺?-我保证。
Promise? - I promise.
准备?
Ready?
我不知道。
I don't know.
你最喜欢的骑行是什麽?
What was your favorite ride?
公主过山车。
Princess Coaster.
去他妈的公主过山车。
Fuck the Princess Coaster.
我们走吧!
Let's go!
喔!喔!
Whoo! Whoo!
我们真的高高在上!
We're really high up!
时间不长!
Not for long!
我们走吧!
Let's go!
呜!
Whoo-hoo-hoo-hoo!
我们会死的!- 是的,我们是!
We're gonna die! - Yeah, we are!
这不是很好吗?
Wasn't that great?
这不是很有趣吗?哼?
Wasn't that so much fun? Huh?
你为什麽要强迫我这样做?
Why would you force me to do that?
哇。嘿,我没有强迫你做任何事情,好吗?
Whoa. Hey, I didn't force you to do anything, okay?
你说我喜欢,我没有!
You said I'd like it, and I didn't!
我不喜欢!我讨厌它!
I didn't like it! I hated it!
哟,那是彼特大卫森吗?- 我想念我的妈妈!我想妈妈!
Yo, is that Pete Davidson? - I miss my mom! I miss my mom!
对不起。我只是想帮你。
I'm sorry. I was just trying to help you.
发生了什麽事?你没事吧?怎麽了?
What happened? Are you okay? What's wrong?
我不知道。她吓坏了。
I don't know. She's freaking out.
冷静。冷静。- 你太可怕了!
Calm down. Calm down. - You're horrible!
他并不可怕。他很棒。
He's not horrible. He's great.
你说如果事情是同性恋,
You said if things are gay,
它们是世界上最糟糕的事情!
they're the worst things in the world!
拜託。你知道我的意思。
Oh, come on. You knew what I meant.
我在车裡听到了你说的一切。
I heard everything you said in the car.
万事!
Everything!
你说你撒谎说喜欢《黑豹》。
You said that you lied about liking "Black Panther."
他甚至从未见过!
He never even saw it!
什麽?-什麽?
What? - What?
你闭上嘴。
You shut your mouth.
伙计们,她只是个孩子。
Guys, she's just a kid.
我的意思是,我看过《黑豹》。
I mean, I s-- I saw "Black Panther."
多次,对吧?
Multiple times, right?
永远的「瓦坎德」。。
"Wakander" forever.
瓦坎达「中没有硬」R“,
There's no hard "R" in "Wakanda,"
你♥他♥妈♥的种族主义者。
you fucking racist.
这傢伙是怎麽回事?[皇冠嘘声]
What's with this guy? [crown booing]
我叫你看那部电影。
I told you to watch that movie.
所以现在,我们在这裡搞砸了。
So now, we out here fucked up.
《指环》中的女孩在这裡特裡娜让你取消,
The girl from "Ring" is out here tryna get you cancelled,
和肯尼·罗杰斯来自他妈的未来
and Kenny Rogers from the fuckin' future
认为他是一个该死的记者。
thinks he's a goddamn journalist.
继续。放下相机。
Go ahead. Put the camera down.
嘿,大卫森。
Hey, Davidson.
我为你准备了一个「週末更新」。
I got a "Weekend Update" for you.
你很烂。
You suck.
右?加油。
Right? Come on.
你的特别节目马马虎虎。
And your special was so-so.
没有比瓦坎达否认者更糟糕的了。
There's nothin' worse than a Wakanda denier.
嘿,对不起,我——
Hey, I'm sorry I--
我今天让你失望了。
I let you down today.
你知道,那是我当爸爸的第一天,
You know, it was my first day as a dad,
我搞砸了,你知道吗?
and I fucked up, you know?
好吧,让我们慢下来。你不是爸爸。
Okay, let's slow down. You weren't a dad.
你做了一个共同保姆,大概八个小时。
You were a co-babysitter for, like, eight hours.
我算是爸爸了吧?
I was kind of a dad, right?
好吧,这太疯狂了。
Okay, this is crazy.
我们能不能停止像你将要那样行事,
Can we stop acting like you're gonna have,
比如,明天的孩子?
like, a kid tomorrow?
为什麽?为什麽这麽疯狂?
Why? Why is that so crazy?
每个人都在对我说这句话。
Everybody's saying that to me.
他们说,“哦,你不能这样做......”
They're saying, "Oh, you can't do..."
为什麽?为什麽?我爱得很强烈。
Why? Why? I love very strong.
我会好好照顾一个孩子。
I would take really good care of a kid.
我有那麽疯狂地认为我可以处理一些事情吗
Am I that crazy to think that I could take care of something
并爱某样东西,并且——
and love something and--
不,不,而且...
No. No, I...
我认为你会成为一个非常伟大的人,
I think you're gonna be a really great,
不高的爸爸。
not-high-all-the-time dad.
有一天。
Someday.
我看到了。-谢谢。
I see it. - Thanks.
我不能再这样做了。
I can't do this again.
什麽?- 我不能再这样做了。
What? - I can't do this again.
如果你想和我做朋友,
If you wanna be friends with me,
我会成为你♥他♥妈♥的最好的朋友。
I will be your best fucking friend.
但是你能不能别再迷惑我了?
But can you just please stop confusing me?
“因为它很卑鄙,很痛。
'Cause it's mean and it hurts.
* Loneliness ♪
*孤独 ♪
♪ Loneliness ♪
♪ 孤独 ♪
♪ How I miss your tenderness ♪
♪ 我多麽想念你的温柔 ♪
♪ Seems so long since you've gone ♪
♪ 似乎很久没有离开♪了
嘿,妈妈。
Hey, Mom.
我——我他妈的饿了。
I'm--I'm fuckin' starving.
你有剩馀的食物吗?
Do you have food left over?
去看看。我在看《格雷的》。
Go take a look. I'm watching "Grey's."
那麽,我可以加入吗?
Well, can I join?
你是一个成年人。做你想做的事。
You're a grown man. Do what you want.
好吧。追上我。
All right. Catch me up.
梅雷迪思可能已经发现了
Meredith might have found out
麦克梦在华盛顿欺骗她,
that McDreamy was cheating on her in D.C.,
但这是值得怀疑的。
but it's questionable.
真是个溷蛋。
What a douchebag.
我的意思是,他不知道她是太阳吗?
I mean, doesn't he know that she's the sun?
嘿嘿,在这之后,你想看《黑豹》吗?
Hey, after this, do you wanna watch "Black Panther"?
不。 - 好的。
No. - Okay.
* I want you back right by my side ♪
* 我希望你回到我身边 ♪
♪ I feel bad, don't you see? ♪
♪ 我感觉很糟糕,你没看到吗? ♪
♪ Oh, don't do this to me ♪
♪ 哦,不要这样对我 ♪
♪ Please come back to my side ♪
♪ 请回到我身边 ♪
剧集 | 无名之辈(2023) | 导航列表