剧集 | 无名之辈(2023) | 导航列表
去他妈的。
Fuck it.
是的。
Yes.
为什麽没有更多的人这样做?
Why don't more people do this?
我是来面试的。
I'm here for the interview.
我一定有办法赢得这份工作。
There must be some way I can earn this job.
这是办公室?
This is an office?
哦,桌子。
Oh, the desk.
哇。小麦丝。
Whoa. Shredded wheat.
游戏时间。
Game time.
他妈的。
Fuck.
坚持住,坚持住。
Hold on, hold on.
好吧,好吧,好吧。
All right, all right, all right.
我来了。我来了。
I'm coming. I'm coming.
等。- [呻♥吟♥]
Wait. - [moaning]
右。等等,亲爱的。让我赶上。坚持。
Right. Hold on, honey. Let me catch up. Hold on.
好吧,我们开始了。- 你是个肮髒的老闆。
All right, here we go. - You're a dirty boss.
你是个肮髒的老闆。是的,就在那裡。
You're a dirty boss. Yeah, right there.
哦,他妈的。
Oh, fuck.
伙计,打败它。这是一个封闭的集♥合♥。
Dude, beat it. It's a closed set.
你知道吗?
You know what?
你现在是其中的一部分。无论什麽。
You're a part of this now. Whatever.
你留下来。-是的。
You're staying. - Yeah.
这是最奇怪的房♥间。
This is the weirdest room.
是的。
Yeah.
他妈的豆豆宝宝?黑暗。
Fucking Beanie Babies? Dark.
妈妈会生我们的气。-什麽?
Mom is gonna be so mad at us. - What?
我以为这是一次求职面试!
I thought this was a job interview!
去他妈的,姐姐。让我们这样做。- 他妈的,是的。
Fuck it, sis. Let's do this. - Fuck yeah.
彼特。
Pete.
彼得。
Peter.
耶和辰!
Yahtzee!
他妈的。
Fuck.
呃,晚饭快准备好了。
Uh, dinner's almost ready.
我只是要把这些扔回去。
I'm just gonna throw these back in.
* 我得到了一条金链子 ♪
* I got a gold chain ♪
♪ 我在吸食海♥洛♥因♥ ♪
♪ I'm on cocaine ♪
♪ 就像1980 ♪年一样
♪ Like it was 1980 ♪
彼得,你要去哪裡?
Peter, where are you going?
哦,嘿,妈妈。
Oh, hey, Mom.
呃。。。是的,我只是——
Uh... yeah, I just--
我——我想——我想也许我们应该只是
I--I think-- I think maybe we should just
花一些时间参与,也许
take some time a part and maybe
暂时不见面了。
not see each other for a little while.
拜託,彼得,我们要吃晚饭了。
Please, Peter, we're about to have dinner.
你还穿着衬衫吗?
Are you still wearing the shirt?
晚饭后我要去做Peloton。
I'm gonna do Peloton after dinner.
我不会毁了另一件衬衫。
I'm not gonna ruin another shirt.
来吧。坐下。
Come on. Sit down.
我们正在吃晚饭。-我得走了。
We're having dinner. - I gotta go.
我们已经好几个月没见到你了。
We haven't seen you in months.
你可能要去哪裡?
Where could you possibly have to go?
换衬衫!
Change your shirt!
我不敢相信你妈妈看到了你的精♥液♥脸。
I can't believe your mom saw your cum face.
我有一张精♥液♥脸?- 哦,100% 你做到了。是的。
I have a cum face? - Oh, 100% you do. Yes.
它是什麽样子的?- 看起来像
What's it look like? - It looks like
你在尝试解决微积分问题时呕吐。
you're throwing up while trying to solve a calculus problem.
就像——
It's like--
你为什麽刻薄?
Why are you being mean?
我完蛋了。我来找我妈妈。
I'm fucked up. I came on my mother.
我将不得不在名单上增加另一位治疗师。
I'm gonna have to add another therapist to the roster.
这将是一个核心记忆体。我完蛋了。
This is gonna be a core memory. I'm fucked.
你觉得妈现在感觉如何?
How do you think your mom feels right now?
她似乎对此感到奇怪。
She seemed weirdly fine with it.
令人震惊的是。女强人。
Alarmingly so. Strong woman.
是她吗?
Was that her?
不,是我他妈的爷爷。
No, it's my fucking grandfather.
他不会停止打电♥话♥。
He won't stop calling.
你应该把你爷爷叫回来。
You should call your grandpa back.
他是你爷爷。加油。
He's your grandpa. Come on.
我现在不能和家人在一起。
I can't be around my family right now.
只是,就像,太他妈的奇怪了,你知道吗?
It's just, like, too fucking weird, you know?
是的,男人倾向于在完成后这样做。
Yeah, guys tend to do that after they finish.
你要停止做蛊虫吗?
Are you gonna stop doing schtick?
这很严重。- 这就是你所做的。
This is serious. - This is what you do.
你逃离了爱你的人。
You run away from people who love you.
我不这样做。
I don't do that.
每当事情变得激烈时,
Every time something gets intense,
就像你逃得不够快一样。
it's like you cannot get away fast enough.
那不是真的。- 好的,是的。
That's not true. - Okay, yeah.
你不会那样做。你是对的。
You don't do that. You're right.
你是完全正确的。是的。-我没有。你是个骗子。
You're totally right. Yeah. - I don't. You're a liar.
那麽我们可以谈谈,比如,我们是怎麽分手的吗?
So can we talk about, like, how we broke up?
我要叫你优步。你把它弄得很奇怪。
I'm gonna call you an Uber. You made it very weird.
彼得,你♥他♥妈♥的在哪裡?
Peter, where the fuck are you?
你不来吃晚饭。我在给你打电♥话♥。
You don't show up for dinner. I'm calling you.
你让我像你♥他♥妈♥的宽泛一样追着你。
You make me chase you around like you're a fucking broad.
接听电♥话♥。
Answer the phone.
我昨天用谷歌♥搜索了自己。
I Googled myself yesterday.
这很糟糕。
It was bad.
这就像,真的很糟糕。
It was, like, really bad.
就像,我找不到一件好事。
Like, I couldn't find one good thing.
没有人和我做♥爱♥。
Nobody fucks with me.
Hypebeast称你为一代人的声音。
Hypebeast called you the voice of a generation.
我他妈的就是——
I'm just a fucking--
我是一个荒谬的笑话。
I'm a ridiculous joke.
你得到了另一个外星人罗杰纹身吗?
Did you get another Roger the Alien tattoo?
是的,瑞奇西班牙文。
Yeah, Ricky Spanish.
你不能继续纹身
You can't keep getting tattoos
穿上,脱下,穿上。
put on, put back off, put on.
你就像那条蛇在吃牠的尾巴。
You're like that snake eating its tail in a circle.
哎呀!
Ow!
你喜欢它。- 我确实喜欢它。
You liked it. - I did like it.
嘿。
Hey.
坐下。我请你喝了一杯。
Sit down. I got you a drink.
这到底是怎麽回事呢?
So what's been going on?
你要怎麽做,再纹身一次,彼得?
What'd you do, get another tattoo, Peter?
不,不,我现在正在烧掉它们。
No, no, I'm burning them off now.
是的。
Yeah.
全部?那太糟糕了。
All of them? That's too bad.
我一直以为你会在脸上放一些。
I always thought you were gonna put some on your face.
我以为你在这裡有球
I figured you get balls over here
还有一隻鸡♥巴♥从你的鼻子里出来
and a cock coming down your nose
直接进入你的嘴里。
right into your mouth.
有趣。不,不,是的,我不知道。
Funny. No, no, yeah, I don't know.
我只是想如果我把它们烧掉,你知道,
I just think if I burn them off, you know,
也许人们会更认真地对待我。
maybe people will take me more seriously.
这不是纹身,彼得。
It ain't the tattoos, Peter.
好吧,我必须改变它,你知道吗?
Well, I gotta change it up, you know?
我必须改变人们对我的看法。
I gotta change the way people see me.
出于某种原因,人们认为我是一个笑话。
People think I'm, like, a joke for some reason.
他们把你当笑话,因为你是个笑话。
They see you as a joke because you are a joke.
你表现得像个他妈的笑话。
You act like a fucking joke.
你像个孩子一样跑来跑去,你不再是个孩子了。
You run around like a kid and you're not a kid anymore.
你是个男人。
You're a man.
是的,但我在职业生涯方面做得很好。
Yeah, but I'm doing good career-wise.
我的意思是,你知道吗?
I mean, you know?
Hypebeast称我为一代人的声音。
Hypebeast called me a voice of a generation.
我不认为这是恭维。
I don't think that was a compliment.
你不快乐,因为你所做的一切
You're unhappy because all you do
就是努力让自己开心。
is try to make yourself happy.
剧集 | 无名之辈(2023) | 导航列表