剧集 | 无名之辈(2023) | 导航列表
I deserve that.
那么。。。
Well...
我要去康复。
I am going to rehab.
我找到了一个地方。
I found a place.
你以前不是试过一次吗?
Didn't you try that once before?
我确实试过了,是的。
I did try, yeah.
但现在要失去的还有很多。
But there's a lot more to lose now.
所以也许我真的会这样做。
So maybe I'll actually do it.
也许等我回来,我就不会是这样的渣男了。
Maybe when I come back, I won't be such a scumbag.
好。
Okay.
并摆脱你的朋友。
And get rid of your friends.
什麽?
What?
你听到了。
You heard me.
摆脱你♥他♥妈♥的朋友。
Get rid of your fucking friends.
你必须摆脱你的朋友
You gotta get rid of your friends
如果你想变得更好。
if you want to get better.
所有的人。
All of them.
甚至克里尔兹?
Even Crillz?
尤其是克里尔兹。
Especially Crillz.
我只是希望我能説明你。
I just wish I could help you.
你知道,我真的试过了。
You know, I really tried.
我知道。对不起。
I know. I'm sorry.
这不是你的错。你知道的,对吧?
It's not your fault. You know that, right?
好吧,为人父母并不容易。
Well, it's not easy being a parent.
我只想要最好的给你。
I only ever wanted the best for you.
你知道,我希望你知道这一点。
You know, I hope you know that.
答桉是肯定的。
Of course.
我希望你知道——就像,我知道我说的不多,
And I hope you know--like, I know I don't say it a lot,
但我爱你。
but I love you.
你是最好的。
You're the best.
彼特,我需要你认真对待这件事。
Pete, I need you to take this seriously.
我真的需要你变得更好。
I really need you to get better.
“因为我爱你比我能告诉你的还要多。
'Cause I love you more than I could possibly tell you.
那你要用这个女孩叫什麽名字?
So what's this girl's name you're going with?
我忘了。-尼 基。
I forget. - Nikki.
尼基,尼基。对,对。- 是的,是的,是的。
Nikki, Nikki. Right, right. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
你和她怎麽样?
How you doing with her?
好?你喜欢她?
Good? You like her?
我爱她。她是最棒的。是的。
I love her. She's the best. Yeah.
不过,这很複杂,你知道吗?
It's complicated, though, you know?
是的。- 这很难,你知道吗?
Yeah. - It's hard, you know?
你带她跳舞吗?
Do you ever take her dancing?
不。带她跳舞?你是什麽意思?
No. Take her dancing? What do you mean?
我的意思是跳舞。你知道,带她出去跳舞。
I mean dancing. You know, take her out dancing.
我知道如何跳舞。- 你知道怎麽跳舞吗?
I know how to dance. - You know how to dance?
是的,我知道如何跳舞。- 那不是跳舞。
Yeah, I know how to dance. - That's not dancing.
那是——不,你们这些孩子做的不是跳舞。
That's--no, what you kids do is not dancing.
我说的是浪漫的舞蹈。
I'm talking about romantic dancing.
你说——在这裡,看。你这样做。
You say--here, watch. You do this.
是的。-看看这个。手?
Yeah. - Look at this. The hand?
好的,就像那样。就在那儿。-好。
Okay, like that. Right there. - Okay.
你做得很好。你知道,你移♥动♥,你滚动。
And you do very nice. You know, you move, you roll.
看。闻闻我的头髮。
Look. Smell my hair.
说:“哦,你的头髮很好看。
Say, "Ooh, you got nice hair."
诸如此类。-
Like that. -
这太荒谬了。-我知道。我知道。
This is ridiculous. - I know. I know.
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
这正在发生吗?-什麽?
Is this happening? - What?
桉例,帮我一个忙。-什麽?
Case, do me a favor. - What?
过来这裡。-真?
Come here. - Really?
是的,我要你和你哥哥跳舞。
Yeah, I want you to dance with your brother.
教他如何跳舞。-不。
Teach him how to dance. - No.
哦,我的上帝,我的孩子们要跳舞了。
Oh, my God, my kids are gonna dance.
不,来吧。- 你可以这样做。
No. Come on. - You can do this.
加油。- 哦,伙计。
Come on. - Oh, man.
只要教他怎麽跳舞,你知道的。
Just show him how to dance, you know.
好。
Okay.
通过这种方式,您可以正确闻到头髮。
This way you can smell the hair the right way.
来吧,伙计们。加油。-加油。
Come on, guys. Come on. - Come on.
只管去做。
Just do it.
闻闻她的头髮。把她转过来。
Smell her hair. Turn her around.
什麽?不。
What? No.
我的头髮闻起来很棒。- 这是--
My hair smells great. - It's--
我们可以这样做这件事。
We could do this thing that way.
哦,是的?- 然后你把它旋转回来。
Oh, yeah? - And then you spin it back.
哼?怎麽样?- 看看那个,嗯?
Huh? How's that? - Look at that, huh?
介意我插话吗?
Mind if I cut in?
* My darling, my darling ♪
*我的宝贝,我的宝贝 ♪
♪ Our love will remain ♪
♪ 我们的爱将永存 ♪
我实际上——我明天要去康复。
I'm actually-- I'm going to rehab tomorrow.
哦,那太好了。
Oh, that's wonderful.
你要去什麽康复中心?
What rehab are you going to?
呃,我要去伯克希尔的这个。
Uh, I'm going to this one in the Berkshires.
哦,森林点。
Oh, Forest Point.
我去过那裡。
I've been there.
要求房♥间
Ask for a room
在男士病房♥的北侧。
on the north side of the men's ward.
南边,有垃圾箱。
The south side, there's dumpsters.
您每週一都会听到垃圾捡拾声。
You'll hear the trash pickup, like, every Monday.
太可怕了。-好。
It's awful. - Okay.
罂粟怎麽样?
How's Poppy?
是的,好吧,这就是为什麽我想见你,
Yeah, well, that's why I wanted to see you,
'原因... - 哦,不。
'cause... - Oh, no.
我明天就要走了,而且...
I'm going away tomorrow, and...
你想让我照顾罂粟?
You want me to take care of Poppy?
不,罂粟其实是想让我照顾你
No, Poppy actually wanted me to take care of you
通过摆脱你。
by getting rid of you.
他说我必须摆脱我所有的朋友。
He said I have to get rid of all my friends.
有——我的意思是,没有办法包括我。
There's--I mean, there's no way that includes me.
你明白的,对吧?
You understand that, right?
我同意他的看法。
I agree with him.
摆脱你的朋友。
Get rid of your friends.
他指的是德里克和克里尔兹...
He means Derrick and Crillz...
和克里尔兹?
and Crillz?
他指的是那些人。-哦。
He meant those people. - Oh.
你给的人机会
The people you give opportunities to
谁以某种方式责怪你。
who somehow blame you for them.
从未开始的人
The people who have never started
有趣的对话
an interesting conversation
任何时候我都在他们身边。
anytime I've been around them.
我很尴尬。你是对的。
I'm embarrassed. You're right.
不要感到尴尬。
Don't be embarrassed.
我明白为什麽有他们在身边很有趣。
I get why it's fun to have them around.
当我经历最糟糕的时光时,
When I was going through my worst time,
看到你的朋友让我感觉
seeing your friends made me feel
就像我是亚伯拉罕·林肯一样。
like I was Abraham Lincoln.
是的,关于这一点,
Yeah, about that,
其实我也真的很想和你谈谈
I actually also really wanted to talk to you
关于一些困扰我的事情。
about something that's kind of been bothering me.
你知道——你知道——
You know--you know--
好的,对不起
Okay, I am sorry
我基本上对你撒谎说我的毒品问题
that I basically lied to you about my drug problem
以及我正在经历的一切。
and everything I was going through.
我知道我在瞒着你。
I knew I was hiding it from you.
这是故意的。
It was on purpose.
我知道你现在29岁,
I know you're, like, 29 now,
但我仍然感到有些责任
but I still feel some responsibility
作为老年人
as a older person
以确保你没事。
to make sure you're okay.
你总是处于危机之中。
You're always in crisis.
打电♥话♥给你解决我的危机的想法——
剧集 | 无名之辈(2023) | 导航列表