剧集 | 无名之辈(2023) | 导航列表
所以他们正在拉动《速度与激♥情♥》的报价。
So they are pulling the offer on "The Fast and the Furious."
什麽?为什麽?
What? Why?
因为你被拍到做鞭子
Because you were photographed doing whippets
在白宫记者晚宴上。
at the White House Correspondents Dinner.
它在“Just Jared”上。
It's on "Just Jared."
伙计,那裡的每个人都喝醉了。
Dude, everyone there was drunk.
你29岁。
You're 29.
谁在高中之外做鞭子?
Who does whippets outside of high school?
这是复雠者联盟,好吗?
It was with the Avengers, okay?
就像他们两个一样。
Like two of 'em.
谁?- 很酷的。
Who? - Cool ones.
就像第一部电影一样。
Like from the first movie.
我们如何解决这个问题?他可以做慈善活动吗?
How do we fix this? Can he do a charity event?
或者——
Or--
人们知道他父亲发生了什麽事吗?
Do people know what happened to his father?
9/11?
On 9/11?
妈... - 看,彼特,
Ma... - Look, Pete,
我们只需要证明这一点
we just have to prove that
您可以准时出现在一个地方,
you can show up to a place on time,
在零灾难的情况下完成您的工作。
do your job with zero catastrophes.
是的,伙计们,我没那麽坏。
Yeah, guys, I'm not that bad.
你把我当成一个岛国男孩。
You're treating me like I'm an island boy.
听。我们会不惜一切代价。
Listen. We'll do whatever it takes.
好。
Good.
Vin Diesel的女儿是粉丝。
Vin Diesel's daughter is a fan.
这个週末,她在游艇上举办了一个生日派对。
She's having a birthday party on a yacht this weekend.
如果你能准时清醒地在那裡表演,
If you could perform there on time and sober,
我想他们会重新考虑。
I think they'd reconsider.
彼特,我知道你可以做到。
Pete, I know you can do this.
这是一个孩子的生日派对,伙计们。
It's a birthday party for a kid, guys.
我想我明白了。
I think I got this.
它在佛罗里达。
It's in Florida.
哦,看在上帝的份上。-什麽?
Oh, for God's sake. - What?
哦,佛罗里达是你最糟糕的地方。
Oh, Florida is where you were at your worst.
在一个州里,你一切都错了。
It's everything wrong with you in one state.
看。我会好好的,好吗?我去看电影,好吗?
Look. I'll be good, okay? I'll get the movie, all right?
我很高兴听到
I'm glad to hear
你愿意做出正确的决定,
that you are open to making the right decision,
但我有点担心
but I'm a bit concerned
因为你现在正在做亚硝基。
because you're doing nitrous right now.
只是做节目
Just do the show
没有引起任何注意。
without attracting any attention to yourself.
我不想看到你的一张狗仔队照片
I don't want to see a single paparazzi photo of you
在佛罗里达表现得很愚蠢,好吗?
acting stupid in Florida, okay?
好。
Okay.
埃文。 - 是吗?
Evan. - Yeah?
我需要你把这个放在彼特身上。
I need you to put this on Pete.
呃,什麽——这是什麽?
Uh, what--what is it?
这是一个跟踪设备。
It's a tracking device.
我需要知道他在哪裡
I need to know where he is
以及他一直在做什麽。
and what he's doing at all times.
我也要派波比和罗伊和你们一起去。
I'm also sending Poppy and Roy with you guys.
什麽?为什麽?
What? W-why?
有一些罂粟想要的三明治
There's some sandwich Poppy wants
临死前最后一次。
one last time before he dies.
这真的有必要吗?
Is this-- is this really necessary?
这是佛罗里达。我们不能太小心。
This is Florida. We cannot be too careful.
好。
Okay.
* 噢噢噢! ♪
* Ooh-ooh! ♪
吉莉。
Gilly.
放轻鬆,兄弟。这是出租。
Take it easy, bro. It's a rental.
嘿,那些冷酷的傢伙是谁?
Hey, who's all those friggin' guys?
那些是男孩。- 男孩们和他一起去任何地方。
Those are the boys. - Boys go everywhere with him.
嘿,艾米,
Hey, Amy,
和你站在一起的那个超模是谁?
who's that supermodel standing there with you?
嘿,罗伊。
Hey, Roy.
她知道我的名字。
She knows my name.
我。- 我,皮蒂。
Yo. - Yo, Petey.
洛塔现在在佛罗里达。
Lotta ass out in Florida right now.
我正在检查我的大黄蜂,伙计。
I'm checking my Bumble, dude.
这个週末我可能会有一些他妈的猫。
I might have some fucking pussy this weekend.
另外,你在我的个人资料照片中,
Also, you're in my profile picture,
所以这很有説明。
so that's helping quite a bit.
我给克裡斯·埃文斯(Chris Evans)发了DM。
I DM'd Chris Evans.
伙计,我告诉他我和你们在一起,
Dude, I told him I was with you guys,
他说,“很酷。”
and he was like, "Cool."
好了,大家准备好了吗?
Okay, everybody ready to go?
罗伊,你确定你知道如何驾驶那个东西吗?
Roy are you sure you know how to drive that thing?
哦,我会想办法的。
Oh, I'll figure it out.
不好意思!我会找人解决这个问题。
Sorry! I'll get someone to fix that.
* Last call ♪
* 最后通话 ♪
* Ooh-ooh! ♪
* 噢噢噢! ♪
♪ Last call * - * Ooh-ooh! ♪
最后通话 * - ♪ * 哦哦! ♪
嘿,妈。你在干什麽?
Hey, Ma. What are you doing?
彼特和波比现在在95岁。
Pete and Poppy are on 95 right now.
他们正在超速 12 英里。
They are going 12 miles over the speed limit.
好的好的。这很令人不安,好吗?
Okay, okay. This is disturbing, okay?
你需要停止像世界其他地方一样跟踪彼特。
You need to stop stalking Pete like the rest of the world.
我是什麽,切碎的肝脏?加油。
What am I, chopped liver? Come on.
我们出去吧。让我们做点什麽。
Let's go out. Let's do something.
你想做什麽?
What do you wanna do?
我想出去吃饭。加油。
I wanna go out to dinner. Come on.
我们应该利用
We should be taking advantage
彼特不在这裡的事实。
of the fact that Pete's not here.
足够。他是一个成年人,好吗?
Enough. He's a grown man, okay?
那麽,呃,所以,你退休前做了什麽?
So, uh, so, what--what'd you do before you retired?
我从事出口业务。
I was in the export business.
谈判者-斜杠-快递员。-
Negotiator-slash-courier. -
听起来有点像你在中♥央♥情报局。
Kinda sounds like you were in the CIA.
乔告诉你?
Joe tell you that?
什麽?
What?
嘿,他妈的车裡没有杜比。
Hey, no doobies in the fucking car.
我将无法呼吸。
I won't be able to breathe.
该死的傢伙。该死。
Fucking guys. Damn it.
没关係。
No problem.
我们不必为了玩得开心而变得高涨。
We don't got to get high to have fun.
对吧,男孩们?-右。
Right, boys? - Right.
我们只是去看电视,吃这些软糖熊。
We just gonna watch TV and eat these gummy bears.
你有小熊软糖吗?
You got gummy bears?
克里尔兹,毫米。
Crillz, mm-mm.
什麽?
What?
还有一点,是的。
Have a little more, yeah.
好。-好?
Way to go. - Good?
是的,味道很好。-好。
Yeah, tastes all right. - Okay.
您可能想在这些方面放轻鬆。
You might wanna take it easy on those.
他将在平流层,黑鬼。
He's gonna be in the stratosphere, nigga.
那你们怎麽办?
So what do you guys do?
我爱你的孙子。这就是我所做的。
I love your grandson. That's what I do.
是的。我也是。
Yeah. Me, too.
我也做巴西莓碗。- 我会为他杀人。
I also make acai bowls. - I'd kill for him.
你♥他♥妈♥的哪裡来的这些溷蛋?
Where the fuck you find these assholes?
史坦顿岛。- 更改我的名字,
Staten Island. - Change my name,
搬到密歇根州...[通知铃♥声♥]
move to Michigan... [notification chimes]
他妈的,是我的经纪人。
Fuck, it's my agent.
怎麽了?你没事吧?
What's up? You okay?
有人在漏屎。又是狗仔队。
Someone's leaking shit. It's the paparazzi again.
听起来你得到了一隻老鼠。-真?
Sounds like you got a rat. - Really?
你以为有人会骂我?
You think someone would rat on me?
好吧,你用垃圾包围自己,你吸引老鼠。
Well, you surround yourself with garbage, you attract rats.
呃,没有冒犯,伙计们。
Uh, no offense, guys.
剧集 | 无名之辈(2023) | 导航列表