剧集 | 无名之辈(2023) | 导航列表
参观原因?
Reason for visiting?
工作。
Work.
你能摘下你的太阳镜吗?
Can you please take off your sunglasses?
哦,是的。不好意思。
Oh, yeah. Sorry.
你会住多久?
How long will you be staying?
我不知道。
I don't know.
你住在哪裡?
Where are you staying?
不知道。
No idea.
任何毒品、酒精或商品
Any drugs, alcohol, or merchandise
价值 10,000 美元?
of $10,000 in value?
不。
No.
嘿,空调怎麽样?
Hey, how's the air-conditioning?
太好了,谢谢。
It's great, thank you.
你想要任何音乐吗?
Would you like any music?
哦,不,我很酷。我要用耳机。
Oh, no. I'm cool. I'm going to use my headphones.
您可以将您的蓝牙连接到我的扬声器。
You can hook up your, uh, Bluetooth to my speaker.
呃,一切都很好,谢谢。
Uh, it's all good, thanks.
*我想加倍停在那战利品上,宝贝 ♪
* I wanna double park on that booty, baby ♪
我得告诉你,我们从来没有名人
I gotta tell you, we have never had a celebrity
以前车裡这麽大。
this big in the car before.
*你的意思是我不能碰它? ♪
* What you mean I can't touch it? ♪
♪ 我想加倍停在那战利品上,宝贝 ♪
♪ I wanna double park on that booty, baby ♪
我不敢相信我们必须在耶诞节期间这样做。
I can't believe we have to do this during Christmas.
这太搞砸了。
This is so fucked up.
我的意思是,整件事,但这也是。
I mean, the whole thing, but this too.
是的。
Yeah.
我的家人在没有我的情况下庆祝,但那是每年。
My family's celebrating without me, but that's every year.
是的。
Yeah.
想想他在那个预告片里做了什麽
To think what he was doing in that trailer under all
我们的鼻子,只是在撒谎——
our noses, just lying--
*舔,舔,现在舔♪它
* Lick, lick, lick it now ♪
做,做,做 * - ♪
♪ Do, do, do it *
*舔,舔,现在舔♪它
* Lick, lick, lick it now ♪
♪ 做,做 ,做 ♪
♪ Do, do, do it ♪
♪ 舔,舔,现在舔♪它
♪ Lick, lick, lick it now ♪
♪ 做,做 ,做 ♪
♪ Do, do, do it ♪
♪ 舔,舔,现在舔♪它
♪ Lick, lick, lick it now ♪
彼特?
Pete?
哦,他妈的。
Oh, fuck.
他妈的!
Fuck!
不要那样做...
Don't do that sh...
不好意思。-没关係。
Sorry. - That's OK.
不好意思。-你好。
Sorry. - Hi.
彼特。-哦,是的。
Pete. - Oh, yeah.
嗨,我是莫妮卡。
Hi, I'm Monica.
我是第二个西元。
I'm the second AD.
在接下来的拍摄中,我会成为你的联络人。
I'll be your liaison for the rest of the shoot.
“对不起,提前。”
"I'm sorry in advance."
这就是罗德尼·丹格菲尔德。
That's Rodney Dangerfield.
一直这样做。见到你很高兴。
Do it all the time. Nice to meet you.
呃--
Uh--
*摇晃你的身体,不要停下来,不要错过 ♪
* Shake your body, don't stop, don't miss ♪
♪ 你们所有的女士都像这样♪弹出你的阴♥户♥
♪ All you ladies pop your pussy like this ♪
♪ 摇晃你的身体,不要停下来,不要错过 ♪
♪ Shake your body, don't stop, don't miss ♪
♪ 只管去做 ♪
♪ Just do it ♪
♪ 做,做 ♪
♪ Do it, do it, do it, do it ♪
嘿,都做完了?
Hey, all done?
是的。
Yeah.
所以现在一切都在假期关闭,
So everything's closed for the holidays right now,
狡猾的几乎都是冷冻披萨和口香糖。
and crafty's pretty much all frozen pizza and gum.
但如果你想要稍微好一点的披萨,
But if you want slightly better pizza,
附近有个保龄球馆,所以我可以——
there's a bowling alley nearby, so I could--
凉。
Cool.
我只是——我迫不及待地想和布拉德彼特一起拍一场戏。
I just--I can't wait to do a scene with Brad Pitt.
哦,完全。-是的。
Oh, totally. - Yeah.
我们给你买♥♥了一个全新的预告片。
We got you a whole new trailer.
它来自不同的製作。
It's from a different production.
有的时候我会抓住你,嗯——所以——很快。
I'll grab you when there's, um--so--soon.
好的,好的。-是的。一点点。
OK. All right. - Yeah. A little bit.
是的。放鬆。
Yeah. Relax.
还行。
OK.
我看到了—
I got to see--
你好?- 嘿,罂粟。
Hello? - Hey, Poppy.
你好吗?
How you doing?
对不起,如果我早打电♥话♥或晚打电♥话♥。
Sorry if I'm calling early or late.
我不知道我在哪个时区。
I don't know what time zone I'm on.
嘿,这是我的孙子。
Hey, there's my grandson.
这是怎麽回事?
What's going on?
你发现我正在和那些傢伙玩纸牌游戏。
You caught me in the middle of a card game with the guys.
向大家打个招呼。这裡。
Say hi to everybody. Here.
你好,彼得。
Hello, Peter.
感谢上帝,你在呼召。
Thank God you're calling.
我认为你的罂粟需要贷款。
I think your Poppy needs a loan.
你在哪裡?- 我在医院。
Where are you? - I'm in the hospital.
他妈的化疗需要永远,
Fucking chemo takes forever,
所以我想我在这裡会赚几美元。
so I thought I'd make a few dollars while I'm here.
所以我在打牌。
So I'm playing cards.
那是——那很好。
That's--that's good.
你做化疗很好。
It's good you're doing the chemo.
是的,好吧,我很高兴你这麽想。
Yeah, well, I'm glad you think so.
根据互联网,我完蛋了。
According to the Internet, I'm fucked.
而且,呃,这裡没有人让我赢得任何东西。
And, uh, nobody here is letting me win anything.
我太尊重你了。
I respect you too much for that.
当然。
Yeah, sure.
好吧,我正在拍摄这部越南电影。
Well, I'm shooting this Vietnam movie.
这很酷。
It's pretty cool.
我要取代这个演员,因为他,就像,
I'm replacing this actor, because he, like,
搞砸了什麽的,所以他们要去CGI
fucked up or something, so they're going to CGI
我的脸,比如,他的身体或一些狗屎,我不知道。
my face onto, like, his body or some shit, I don't know.
但我正在和布拉德彼特一起做一场戏。
But I'm doing a scene with Brad Pitt.
这不是很酷吗?
Isn't that cool?
哦,他正在与“Moneyball”合作。
Ooh, he's working with "Moneyball."
是的。
Yeah, yeah.
我,呃,我真的很兴奋。
I'm, uh, I'm really stoked about it.
我的意思是,这就像,我第一次做真正的戏剧。
I mean, this is like, the first time I get to do real drama.
你好,你好。
Hello, hello.
你好。
Hi.
哦,我的上帝,一个天使刚刚走进这裡。
Oh, my God, an angel just walked in here.
你美丽的妹妹刚刚走进这裡。
Your beautiful sister just walked in here.
呃,她正在检查我所有的东西,护士。
Uh-oh, she's checking all my stuff, the nurse.
你感觉怎麽样,罂粟?
How you feeling, Poppy?
我感觉还好。
I'm feeling OK.
有多少病人在打开时以为自己死了
How many patients thought they died when they opened
他们的眼睛看到了这个?
their eyes and saw this one?
他们中的大多数,是的。- 彼得,我最好去。
Most of them, yeah. - Peter, I better go.
在越南玩得开心。
Have fun in Vietnam.
好的,再见。
All right, bye.
再见。
Bye.
他死了。
He's dead.
嗨,布拉德。我是彼特。
Hi, Brad. I'm Pete.
总得有人告诉那个孩子——
Somebody's gonna have to tell that kid--
布拉德,嘿。嘿,布拉德。我是彼特。
Brad, hey. Hey, Brad. I'm Pete.
嘿,布拉德。
Hey, Brad.
我没有家。
I don't have a home.
有人忘了注销。
Somebody forgot to log out.
希望你喜欢《断背山》。
Hope you like "Brokeback Mountain."
有一个「看谁在说话4?
There's a "Look Who's Talking 4?"
整个演员阵容回来了。我靠。
Whole cast is back. Holy shit.
“每个人都喜欢雷蒙德。
Mm. "Everybody Loves Raymond."
还有塞巴斯蒂安·斯坦的另一笔购买♥♥。
And another purchase for Sebastian Stan.
剧集 | 无名之辈(2023) | 导航列表