剧集 | 无名之辈(2023) | 导航列表
我觉得这会让他完全惊恐发作。
I feel like this would give him a full panic attack.
不,他不知道。
No, he doesn't know.
但我认为他甚至没有意识到
But I don't think he even realizes
这将是多麽完美。
how perfect this would be.
老实说,一想到他想要一个这麽糟糕的孩子
Honestly, the thought of him wanting a baby this bad
他会自己做这件事有点让我心碎。
that he would do it by himself is kind of breaking my heart.
天啊,我忘了你是个多麽可爱的女孩。
God, I forgot what a sweet girl you are.
你是天使。
You are an angel.
你知道吗?你是对的。
You know what? You're right.
你不应该成为代理人。
You should not be the surrogate.
为什麽不呢?
Why not?
你应该是他的妻子。-是的。
You should be his wife. - Yeah.
我被卖♥♥了。我在。-好。
I'm sold. I'm in. - Okay.
我选择你。嗷呜。
I choose you. Aw.
你知道我有男朋友。-是的,我明白。
You know I have a boyfriend. - Yeah, I know.
好吧,这不可能很严重。
Well, it can't be serious.
我没有看到戒指。-是的。
I don't see a ring. - It is.
我们已经在一起一年多了。
We've been together over a year.
他爱你吗?-是的。
Does he love you? - Yeah.
你爱他吗?
Do you love him?
是的。我的意思是,这很严重。
Yeah. I mean, it's serious.
我们一起养了一隻狗。
We have a dog together.
他会为了10,000美元离开你吗?
Would he leave you for $10,000?
什麽?-我只是说。
What? - I'm just saying.
你不想放弃这样的机会
You don't want to throw away an opportunity like this
如果他愿意甩你15个大。
if he would be willing to dump you for 15 grand.
他不会。他不会。
He wouldn't. He wouldn't.
我不知道。让我们来瞭解一下。
I don't know. Let's find out.
他更想要什麽:你还是25,000美元?
What does he want more: you or $25,000?
好。
Okay.
数位是多少?
What's the number?
嘿。
Hey.
怎麽了,伙计们?安娜在哪裡?
What's up, guys? Where's Anna?
我以为她和你在一起。
I thought she was with you.
你们在看她。-该死。
You guys were watching her. - Oh, shit.
唔——我没有——我在任何地方都看不到她。
Wh--I don't-- I don't see her anywhere.
伙计们,这是我们能做的最糟糕的事情。
Guys, this is, like, the worst possible thing we can do.
我们失去了她?
We lost her?
安娜!安娜!-安娜!
Anna! Anna! - Anna!
好吧,好吧,不要惊慌失措
Okay, okay, don't freak out and
请把这个关于你。-你是什麽意思?
make this about you, please. - What do you mean?
她可能就在这附近的某个地方。
She's probably around here somewhere.
不,她不是。他妈的,这太糟糕了!
No, she's not. Fuck, this is so bad!
安娜!安娜!
Anna! Anna!
安娜!-安娜!
Anna! - Anna!
安娜,出去!
Anna, get out here!
你在哪裡,我的小G?
Where you at, my little G?
安娜!安娜!- 我的G,你在哪儿?
Anna! Anna! - My G, where you at?
她没有回答。安娜?
She's not answering. Anna?
看,这就是我需要手♥机♥的原因。
See, this is why I need my phone.
你们拿走了。疯子。
You guys took it. Psychos.
不,伙计。不。
No, man. No.
你不会用手♥机♥找到那个孩子。
You wouldn't find that kid with your phone.
我总是用手♥机♥找到孩子们,德里克。
I find kids all the time with my phone, Derek.
哇。- 那是黑暗的。
Wow. - That's dark.
我明白这裡发生了什麽。
I understand what's going on here.
有一个白人女孩在这个公园裡失踪了。
There's a white girl gone missing in this park.
我他妈的要离开这裡。
I'm getting the fuck out of here.
你♥他♥妈♥的溷蛋。
You fucking asshole.
我养狗,你这狗屎。
I'm keeping the dog, you piece of shit.
哦,亲爱的。
Oh, honey.
你最好现在就知道。
It's better you find out now.
我的意思是,如果他愿意,那不是真爱
I mean, it's not true love if he's willing
把它全部扔掉 50 克。
to throw it all away for 50 Gs.
你是个可怕的人。
You're a terrible person.
哦,我明白了,你男朋友为了现金离开你,
Oh, I see, your boyfriend leaves you for cash,
而我就是怪物。
and I'm the monster.
艾米,你现在有这麽多精力和动力。
Amy, you have all this energy and drive right now.
它正在进入一个非常黑暗的地方。
It's going into a really dark place.
你知道他们怎麽说先给自己戴上氧气面罩吗?
You know how they say put the oxygen mask on yourself first?
你表现得好像你已经走了很长时间
You act like you've gone a really long time
没有氧气。
with no oxygen.
你为我毁了这个蛋糕。
You ruined this cake for me.
这是我最喜欢的蛋糕。
And it was my favorite cake.
安娜?安娜!
Anna? Anna!
我们现在让他打扮成银行家。
We have him dressed as a banker now.
他是华尔街的「窝囊废」。
He's the "woof" of Wall Street.
狼。- 他妈的搞笑!
The wolf. - Fuckin' hilarious!
你在干什麽?-哦。
What are you doing? - Oh.
我们必须继续寻找。加油。
We have to keep looking. Come on.
应该是诡异的浪费时间。我们走吧。
Should be a spooky waste of time. Let's go.
是的,也许小G进去了这裡。
Yeah, maybe the little G went in here.
好吧。
All right.
啊!我他妈的讨厌这个!
Aah! I fuckin' hate this!
啊!
Argh!
晚安。
Good night.
该去上班了。
Time to go to work.
祝你好梦。
Sweet dreams.
祝你好梦。
Sweet dreams.
这些是你的孩子吗?
Are any of these your kid?
给我滚出去。
Get me outta here.
哟,你真的把那个狼人搞砸了,伙计。
Yo, you really fucked that wolf man up, dude.
你有一个坚实的权利。
You got a solid right.
我们不是那样亲密的。
We're not close like that.
彼特原谅,因为他是一个开放的灵魂,
Pete forgives because he's an open soul,
但我的工作是保护他免受任何事情的伤害。
but it's my job to protect him from anything.
你背叛了我们。
You betrayed us.
什麽,你们从来没有用彼特来试图得到什麽?
What, you guys never used Pete to try to get something?
彼特的光环是一个微妙的生态系统。
Pete's aura is a delicate ecosystem.
这是一个支持我们所有人生活的生态系统。
It's an ecosystem that supports the life of all of us.
你搞砸了那个生态系统。
And you fucked with that ecosystem.
你是一个生存威胁。
You're an existential threat.
我以前见过像你这样的人。
I've seen guys like you before.
六个月内进出。
In and out in six months.
免费杂草。至尊连帽衫。
Free weed. Supreme hoodies.
在它持续的时候享受它,因为在一天结束时,
Enjoy it while it lasts, 'cause at the end of the day,
沙发是我的。-嘿!
the couch is mine. - Hey!
你♥他♥妈♥的问题是什麽?- 哦,该死,克里利,小心!
What the fuck is your problem? - Oh, shit, Crilly, look out!
哦,妈的。
Oh, shit.
把那个殭尸的灰尘打掉了。
Knocked the dust out that zombie.
事实上,跑他的口袋。
Matter of fact, run his pockets.
而你... - 咦?
And you... - Huh?
你回来了。-哼。
You're back in. - Huh.
你是我一生的G,兄弟。 - 你看到了吗?
You're my G for life, bro. - Did you see that?
过来这裡。
Come here.
但如果你再遇到彼特,
But if you ever cross Pete again,
你♥他♥妈♥的死了。
you're fuckin' dead.
你越过彼特,你就死了。
You ever cross Pete, you're dead.
是的,男孩。-是的。
Yeah, boy. - Yeah.
过来这裡。
Come here.
我们去买♥♥点爆米花吧。-是的。
Let's go get some popcorn. - Yeah.
安娜!-安娜!
Anna! - Anna!
安娜!-安娜!
Anna! - Anna!
安娜!
Anna!
哦,我的上帝。她在那儿。
Oh, my God. There she is.
安娜!
Anna!
你去哪了?- 我饿了。
Where have you been? - I got hungry.
你去哪裡了?我很担心你。
Where did you go? I was so worried about you.
你再也不能这样做了,好吗?
You can never do that again, okay?
你知道你会发生什麽吗?
Do you know what could have happened to you?
剧集 | 无名之辈(2023) | 导航列表