剧集 | 无名之辈(2023) | 导航列表
你可以。请发言。
You may. You have the floor.
你有神奇的海螺壳。
You have the magic conch shell.
请解释一下。
Explain, please.
这其实都是我的错,
This is actually all my fault,
而且,呃,我闯了进来,我拿到了钥匙,拿到了毒品。
and, uh, I broke in, I got the key, got the drugs.
这是因为我,所以请不要责怪——
This is because of me, so please don't blame--
哇。哇!那就是——说唱歌♥手。
Wow. Wow! That's--rappers.
所以你强迫这些可怜的受害者。
So you forced these poor victims.
你把药物放在他们的喉咙里,让他们吞下它。
You put the drugs in their throat, made them swallow it.
是这样吗?
Is that what happened?
井--
Well--
实际上,是的。
Actually, yes.
这就是因为我给他们下药而发生的事情——
That is what happened because I drugged them--
哇!- 我真的很抱歉。
Wow! - And I'm really sorry.
真正的摇滚乐,伙计。
Real rock and roll, dude.
你给他们下药让他们吸毒?
You drugged them to take drugs?
呃--
Uh--
我把它们捣碎成土豆——
I mashed them into their potatoes--
哇。
Wow.
看着他们吃。
And watched them eat it.
令人 失望。- 我是粉丝。
Disappointing. - And I was a fan.
我曾经想和你一起上路。
I used to want to go on the road with you.
我仍然这样做。
I still do.
好的,这就是将要发生的事情。
OK, here's what's going to happen.
科尔森,你要收拾行李。
Colson, you're going to pack your bags.
你♥他♥妈♥的现在就要离开这裡。
You're going to get the fuck out of here right now.
啊,伙计,我真的很喜欢康复。
Ah, man, I really liked rehab.
我想在这裡多住几天。
I want to stay here longer.
当你到达洛杉矶时打我。- 我得到了你,狗。
Hit me when you get to LA. - I got you, dog.
好的。 - 彼得?
OK. - Peter?
我对你的期望更高。
I expect a lot more from you.
我会把这件事抛在脑后,
I'll put this incident behind me,
我希望你站出来。
and I expect you to step up.
你也是,保罗·豪瑟。
You too, Paul Hauser.
啪,我们还被解僱了吗?
Psst, are we still fired?
不,清理它。
No. Clean it up.
生病。
Sick.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
你明白了。
You got this.
你不打算帮我们?
You're not going to help us?
是的。
Yeah.
* Colson is gonna go home ♪
*科尔森要回家♪了
你挂在那裡?
You hanging in there?
我觉得我的头上有一头大象。
I feel like I've got an elephant on my head.
之后你可以躺下一点。
You can have a little lie down after.
我给大家发了这次毕业的指示。
I sent everybody directions for this graduation.
我只是希望他们知道自己要去哪裡。
I just hope they know where they're going.
别担心了。你担心太多了。
Stop worrying. You worry too much.
这是我的工作。-是的。
That's my job. - Yeah.
我希望你更多,但我想我不是
I'd wish more for you, but I guess I wasn't
世界上最伟大的父亲。
the greatest father in the world.
我不知道。你在那裡。
I don't know. You were up there.
好吧,我在那裡,好吧。
Well, I was up there, all right.
只是不是一直都在身边。
Just wasn't around all the time.
你知道,当你还是个小女孩的时候,
You know, when you were a little girl,
我以前每个月都会去休息室唱歌♥,
I used to go singing in lounges every month,
我最终把妈一个人留在家裡
and I wound up leaving your mother home alone
和你和你的姐♥妹♥们♥在一起。
with you and your sisters.
等我老了再想。
I think about it when I get old.
这有点自私,我想,你知道吗?
It was a little selfish, I guess, you know?
你正在做让你快乐的事情。
You were doing what made you happy.
这让我们很开心。
That made us happy.
它真的让你快乐吗?
Did it really make you happy?
它真的做到了。
It really did.
你知道,我希望你也一样,真的。
You know, I wish the same for you, really.
让自己快乐。享受你的生活。
Make yourself happy. Enjoy your life.
不要太担心其他人。
Don't worry about everybody else so much.
你知道,我又开始打篮球了。
You know, I started playing basketball again.
离开这裡。-是的。
Get out of here. - Yeah.
我还是很不错的。-真?
I'm still pretty good. - Really?
是的。-我真不敢相信。
Yeah. - I can't believe it.
相信它。-哦,我的上帝。
Believe it. - Oh, my God.
这就是我要说的。看?
That's what I'm talking about. See?
那很好。很好。
That's nice. That's good.
哦,对你有好处。
Oh, good for you.
哦,流行音乐 - 那是我的女孩。
Oh, Pop. - That's my girl.
那孩子呢?
What about the kid?
你以为这孩子会没事的?
You think the kid's gonna be all right?
是的。
Yeah.
因为我是你的女儿,
Because I am your daughter,
我是你认识的最坚强的女人。
and I am the strongest woman you know.
嘿。
Hey.
嘿。
Hey.
看起来你可以使用朋友。
Look like you could use a friend.
可以使用的不仅仅是朋友。
Could use more than a friend.
什麽在剥你的鸡♥巴♥?-什麽?
What's peeling your dick? - What?
什麽,呃,他妈的嘟?
What's, uh, fucking chappin' your ass?
我不知道。这是怎麽回事?
I don't know. What's going on?
我不知道,我只是——
I don't know, I'm just--
他妈的尴尬。
fucking embarrassed.
我很尴尬。
I'm embarrassed.
我,呃,只是有点羞愧。
I'm, uh, just kind of ashamed.
我,嗯——我不知道。
I, um--I don't know.
只--
Just--
我总是很困惑为什麽,呃,真的没什麽
I'm always confused why, uh, nothing really
对我有用,你知道吗?
works out for me, you know?
是我他妈的错。
It's my fucking fault.
它——我总是认为世界在找我,
It's--I always think the world's out to get me,
但那是——是我,你知道吗?
but it's-it's me, you know?
我,呃,表现得像个他妈的屄♥♥,
I, uh, act like a fucking cunt,
和这麽多人
and so many people
以非常糟糕的方式看待我,
have seen me in a really bad way,
这就像很难忍♥受,你知道吗?
and that's, like, hard to live with, you know?
它他妈的真的很老,你知道我的意思吗?
It's getting fucking really old, you know I mean?
我真的就是我的一切——
I'm literally everything I--
我讨厌。
I hate.
我就像什麽,如果我不是我,
I'm like what, if I wasn't me,
我和我的孩子们会取笑我。
me and my boys would be making fun of me.
你知道的?
You know?
就像,我们会说,看看那个该死的工具。
Like, we'd be like, look at that fucking tool.
而且,嗯,我只是——
And, um, I just--
我觉得我别无选择。
I feel like I'm running out of options.
我已经这样做了很长时间,
I've been doing this for a long time,
我听到的是你已经准备好了。
and what I hear is that you're ready.
跟我进树林。
Follow me into the woods.
加油。你怕什麽?
Come on. What are you afraid of?
以为我要在树林裡操你吗?
Think I'm gonna fuck you in the woods?
好吧。
All right.
只想让你在脑海中想像一切
Just want you to picture in your head everything
伤害你的,你讨厌的一切,
that hurts you, everything that you hate,
一切让您在早上 6:00 起床
everything that keeps you up at 6:00 a.m.
不要告诉我它是什麽。
Don't tell me what it is.
只是在你的脑海中想像它,好吗?
Just picture it in your head, OK?
这是重要的部分。
Here's the important part.
伙计,你♥他♥妈♥的不会是“亲爱的男孩”我,好吗?
Dude, you're not gonna fucking "Honey Boy" me, OK?
你以为你可以带我去
You think you can just take me
在树林裡修理一切——
in the woods and fix everything--
哇,狗屎。
Wow, shit.
现在你做到了。-哼?
Now you do it. - Huh?
你做到了。
You do it.
剧集 | 无名之辈(2023) | 导航列表