剧集 | 无名之辈(2023) | 导航列表
醒醒吧,先生们!早上好!
Wake up, gentlemen! Good morning!
甩掉那块早晨的木头。又是美好的一天。
Shake off that morning wood. It's another beautiful day.
好了,醒醒!睁开那双该死的眼睛。
OK, wake up! Open those fucking eyes.
来吧。好吧,听好了。
Here we go. All right, listen up.
大约50分钟后,我们得到了由我领导的晨会。
In about 50 minutes, we got morning meeting led by me.
没错。我们都知道这一点。
That's right. We all know that.
之后,是一顿丰盛的早餐。
After that, it's a banging breakfast.
我们有煎饼,我们有炒鸡蛋,
We got pancakes, we got scrambled eggs,
我们有法式吐司,德克萨斯吐司,
we got French toast, Texas toast,
你想要的每一个他妈的吐司。
every fucking toast you want.
好吧,听着,在那之后,我们有 45...
All right, listen, after that, we have 45...
他妈的,他妈的。- 几分钟的空閒时间,男孩们。
Fuck, fuck. - Minutes of free time, boys.
在那之后,我们得到了一些他妈的
And after that, we got some motherfucking
团体治疗,对吧?
group therapy, right?
是的。
Yeah.
那是我们敞开心扉的时候
That's when we open ourselves up
我们改变了宇宙,好吗?
and we change the universe, all right?
其次是非强制性的
That is followed by a nonmandatory
与可爱的贝蒂一起进行艺术和手工艺会议。
arts and crafts session with the lovely Betty.
贝蒂一直在製作手镯
Betty has been making bracelets
在过去的40年裡,在大塔里敦地区。
in the greater Tarrytown area for the past 40 years.
让我们热烈欢迎贝蒂,
Let's give a warm welcome for Betty,
没有人问她关于她已故丈夫的事情
and nobody ask her about her deceased husband
这一次,好吗?
this time, all right?
我认为这将是最好的一天
I think it's gonna be the best day
男孩们,我们今天的生活。
of our lives today, boys.
动手吧!和平出来。
Let's do it! Peace out.
你今天过得怎麽样?- 好的,先生。
How you doing today? - OK, sir.
你想进入什麽药物?
What drugs are you trying to get into?
哼?- 你想要什麽?
Huh? - What you want?
一些止痛药?他们让你上了什麽?
Some painkillers? What they got you on?
哦,他们让你上了那个狗屎,兄弟。
Oh, they got you on that shit, bro.
哇!
Whoa!
你会有美好的一天。
You going to have a good day.
我只是 - 我们只是带来了一些
I'm just-- we're just bringing some
这些在楼上,因为我们有额外的。
of these upstairs because we have extra.
这很酷,伙计。
That's cool, man.
不,你做任何你必须做的事情。
No, you do whatever you got to do.
是的,这很酷。
Yeah, it is cool.
管好您的业务。
Mind your business.
我们在这裡做什麽,不用担心。
What we do back here, don't worry about.
别跟我♥操♥。
Don't fuck with me.
我做你的葯。
I do your meds.
我可以给你葯,给你奶♥子♥。
I can give you meds that give you titties.
奶♥子♥?- 他真的会做到的。
Titties? - He'll really do it.
他做到了。给了一个人挤奶器。
He's done it. Gave a guy milkers.
挤奶工?- 怎麽了,纳尔逊?
Milkers? - What up, Nelson?
操♥你♥妈♥!
Fuck you!
今天看起来很可爱,宝贝。
Looking cute today, baby.
那是我的人。
That's my guy right there.
你不会脸颂的吧?
Not gonna cheek that, are you?
哼?
Huh?
你知道,把药丸藏在你的脸颊上。
You know, hide the pill in your cheek.
这裡的很多人都认为他们真的很聪明。
A lot of guys here think they're really smart.
他们假装吃药,
They pretend to take their meds,
然后他们上去他们的房♥间,他们压碎药丸,
then they go up in their room, and they crush the pills,
他们哼了一声。
and they snort it.
你是骗子吗?
Are you a cheeker?
没有,先生。
No, sir.
很好。
That's good.
啊。
Ah.
无论如何,我都会留意那些脸颊。
I'll be keeping an eye on those cheeks regardless.
还行。
OK.
干得好,老闆。
Good job, boss.
好吧。让我们开始吧。
All right. Let's start.
唐尼,把它拿走。
Donnie, take it away.
嘿,伙计们。名字叫唐尼。
Hey, guys. Name's Donnie.
嗨,唐尼。- 嘿,唐尼。
Hi, Donnie. - Hey, Donnie.
我来这裡是因为该死的巨人队。
And I'm here because of the fucking Giants.
我们已经讨论过了。
We talked about this already.
你应该超越它。
You're supposed to move past that.
好吧,你知道,多年来对这支球队的赌注,
Well, you know, years of betting on this team,
我失去了一切。
I lost everything.
我失去了我的家人,我失去了我的生意,
I lost my family, I lost my businesses,
但我他妈的不在乎,因为我是忠诚的。
but I don't give a fuck because I'm loyal.
我很忠诚。我留在裡面。
I'm loyal. I'm staying in it.
我下周要去那裡。不像我的妻子。
I'm gonna be there next week. Not like my wife.
该死的婊♥子♥。
Fucking bitch.
我不在乎,好吗?我会对你说实话。
I don't give a shit, OK? And I'll be honest with you.
我想我们今年有机会,你知道吗?
I think we got a shot this year, you know?
我拿点是因为他们会覆盖,好吗?
I'm taking the points because they're going to cover, OK?
他们将覆盖。
They're going to cover.
好吧。
All right.
谢谢你的分享。
Thank you for sharing.
乔伊。
Joey.
呃,嗨,我是乔伊。
Uh, hi, I'm Joey.
嘿,乔伊。
Hey, Joey.
我在这裡是因为我受伤了,我撒谎了
I am here because I hurt and I lied
致我曾经关心过的每个人,
to everybody I've ever cared about,
这是100%正确的决定
and it was 100% the right decision
“因为它让我得到了更多的海♥洛♥因♥。
'cause it got me more cocaine.
可♥卡♥因♥。
Cocaine.
上帝赐予我们的甜蜜吗哪,作为交换
That sweet manna given to us by God in exchange
因为他以各种方式冤枉我们。
for all the ways He has wronged us.
我的意思是,幸福的抽搐在我的身体里冲浪
I mean, the convulsions of bliss surfing through my body
每次颠簸后,都是不可替代的!
after each bump, it's irreplaceable!
好了,够了。
OK, enough of that.
你曾经看着眼睛
You ever look into the eyes
一个刚出生的孩子,你知道,
of a newborn child and you know,
这就是我的血肉之躯?
that's my flesh and blood?
是的?
Yeah?
好吧,相比之下,那是狗屎
Well, that is dog shit in comparison
到半克像样的可乐。
to a half a gram of decent coke.
还行。好的,乔伊。
OK. All right, Joey.
你不觉得这样就够了吗?
Don't you think maybe that's enough?
我认为这就够了吗?我显然没有。
Do I think it's enough? I obviously don't.
嘿,我是卡姆龙。
Hey, I'm Cam'Ron.
我只是需要从我的日程安排中休息一下,
I just needed time off from my schedule,
所以我告诉他们我对核武器上瘾了。
so I told them I was addicted to nuke.
那甚至不是毒品。
That's not even a drug.
我在《机械战警2》里看到了那个狗屎。
I seen that shit in "Robocop 2."
贾达基斯。
Jadakiss.
伊莱·曼宁。
Eli Manning.
四分卫,索尔斯克亚。
Quarterback, Ole Miss.
换句话说?
Eli?
彼特。-哼?
Pete. - Huh?
请向房♥间介绍自己。
Please, introduce yourself to the room.
呃--
Um--
我是彼特——
I am Pete--
哈哈,找到你的屁♥股♥了。
Ha-ha, found your ass.
先生。
Gentlemen.
大家好。你好,你好,你好。
Hello, everybody. Hello, hello, hello.
我的伙计。
My dude.
你是真的吗?
Are you real?
什麽?- 你是真的吗?
What? - Are you real?
你♥他♥妈♥的在说什麽?
What the fuck are you talking about?
是的,我是真的。-对不起。
Yes, I'm real. - I'm sorry.
我只是他妈的度过了奇怪的一天,伙计。
I'm just having a fucking weird day, dude.
是的。就像,这个派对很糟糕。
Yeah. Like, this party sucks.
咱们去抽个关节。
Let's go smoke a joint.
剧集 | 无名之辈(2023) | 导航列表