剧集 | 无名之辈(2023) | 导航列表
Are you fucking kidding me?
听我说,彼得。你听到这首歌♥了吗?
Listen to me, Peter. You hear this song?
这是一首很棒的歌♥曲,由一个名为Creed的乐队创作。
This is a great song by a group called Creed.
记住这个名字。你知道,人们认为
Remember that name. You know, people think
这是宗教废话。
that this is religious crap.
胡说八道,伙计。
Bullshit, man.
这首歌♥他妈的狠狠地操。
This song fucking fucks hard.
♪ 感觉就像永远 ♪
♪ Feels like forever ♪
♪ 在我记忆♪的心中
♪ Within my heart of memories ♪
♪ 完美的爱 ♪
♪ Of perfect love ♪
♪ 你给我♪的
♪ That you gave to me ♪
♪ 哦,我记得*彼特,唱歌♥!
♪ Oh, I remember * Pete, sing!
我不认识这些词。- *当你和我♪在一起时
I don't know the words. - * When you are with me ♪
♪ 我有空 ♪
♪ I'm free ♪
♪ 我粗心大♪意
♪ I'm careless ♪
♪ 我相信 ♪
♪ I believe ♪
♪ 高于一切 ♪
♪ Above all the others ♪
♪ 我们会飞 ♪
♪ We'll fly ♪
♪ 你会带来眼泪 ♪
♪ You'll brings tears ♪
♪ 在我眼裡 ♪
♪ To my eyes ♪
♪ 我的牺牲 ♪
♪ My sacrifice ♪
哦,我喜欢这首歌♥。哼?
Oh, I love this song. Huh?
他们能玩「棉花眼乔」吗?
Can they play "Cotton Eye Joe"?
他们会玩任何你想玩的东西。
They'll play whatever you want.
去告诉DJ。想玩什麽就玩什麽。去。
Go tell the DJ. Play whatever you want. Go.
这他妈是怎麽回事?
What the fuck is going on here?
就像我走进了一个同性恋酒吧。
It's like I walked into a gay bar.
我们走吧。我们走吧。女人在这裡。
Let's go. Let's go. The women are out here.
加油。
Come on.
你好?
Hello?
你能玩「棉花眼乔」吗?
Can you play "Cotton Eye Joe"?
*口中最甜的味道
* Sweetest flavor in their mouths ♪
你知道,事情正在好转。
You know, things were looking up.
过去几周我们做得很好。
We were doing good the last couple of weeks.
我们实际上是在谈论也许再试一次,
We were actually talking about maybe trying again,
你知道,为了孩子们,为了我们。
you know, for the kids, for us.
而且,你知道,然后他死了。
And, you know, then he friggin' died.
哎呀,亲爱的。我很抱歉。
Jeez, honey. I'm so sorry.
只要知道我们在这裡为您服务。
Just know that we are here for you.
对此,我表示讚赏。
I appreciate that.
这对我来说是非常溷乱的一天。
This is a very confusing day for me.
我为一个女儿感到非常高兴,
I'm very happy for one daughter,
我为另一个人感到非常难过。
and I'm very sad for another.
斯科特将被怀念。
Scott will be missed.
看,你不必表现得像你喜欢那个人
Look, you don't have to act like you liked the guy
突然之间。没事的。
all of a sudden. It's fine.
我的意思是,我不认为你希望他死,
I mean, I don't think you wanted him to die,
虽然他确实在你生日那天死了。
though he did die on your birthday.
我的生日永远不会一样。
My birthday will never be the same.
不。我在开玩笑,妈妈。
No. I'm kidding, Mom.
亲爱的,不是我不喜欢那个人。
Honey, it's not that I didn't like the guy.
我不喜欢他为你。
I didn't like him for you.
我的意思是,他是个好人。
I mean, he was a good guy.
他是一个冷酷的英雄。
He was a friggin' hero.
我只是不知道我自己该怎麽做。
I just don't know how I'm gonna do this by myself.
你知道的?
You know?
我将如何照顾这些孩子
How am I gonna take care of these kids
并确保他们没事?
and make sure they're okay?
你是我的女儿。
You're my daughter.
你是我认识的最坚强的女人。
You're the strongest woman I know.
你会做的一切都好。
You're gonna do all right.
我需要你的説明。
I'm gonna need your help.
不用担心。你会有很多。
Don't worry. You'll have plenty of it.
我会在那裡。
I'll be there.
嘿。
Hey.
你在干什麽?
What are you doing?
他们还没有玩过「棉花眼乔」?
They didn't play the "Cotton Eye Joe" yet?
那是,就像一个小时前一样。
That was, like, an hour ago.
你知道吗?过来这裡。
You know what? Come here.
加油。我会处理这个。
Come on. I'll take care of this.
我要和他谈谈,好吗?
I'm gonna talk to him, okay?
在这裡等着。
Wait here.
嘿,老闆。- 怎麽了,伙计?
Hey, boss. - What's up, man?
我侄子要你演「棉花眼乔」?
My nephew ask you to play the "Cotton Eye Joe"?
是的,但是,你知道,我有一整份表,伙计。
Yeah, but, you know, I got a whole setlist, man.
哦,是的?真?
Oh, yeah? Really?
玩他妈的「棉花眼乔」!
Play the fucking "Cotton Eye Joe"!
他现在是DJ,明白吗?
He's the DJ now, got it?
好吧。好。
All right. Good.
[Rednex的“棉花眼乔”]
[Rednex's "Cotton Eye Joe
喔!
Whoo!
*如果不是棉花眼乔 ♪
* If it hadn't been for Cotton Eye Joe ♪
♪ 我很久以前♪就结婚了
♪ I'd been married a long time ago ♪
♪ 您从哪裡来? ♪
♪ Where did you come from? ♪
喔!是的,彼得!
Whoo! Yeah, Peter!
*如果不是棉花眼乔 ♪
* If it hadn't been for Cotton Eye Joe ♪
♪ 我很久以前♪就结婚了
♪ I'd been married a long time ago ♪
♪ 你从哪裡来?你去哪裡了? ♪
♪ Where did you come from? Where did you go? ♪
♪ 你从哪裡来,棉花眼乔? ♪
♪ Where did you come from, Cotton Eye Joe? ♪
* 现在是时候了 ♪
* Now is the time ♪
♪ 这是我们的时代 ♪
♪ It's our time ♪
哦,我可爱的孩子。
Oh, my sweet boy.
你♥爸♥爸真是个好人。
Your dad was such a wonderful man.
他会非常怀念。
He will be so missed.
他在你生日那天去世了。
He died on your birthday.
这很奇怪,对吧?
That's weird, right?
你不喜欢他。
And you didn't like him.
我非常爱你的父亲。
I loved your father very much.
不,你没有。
No, you didn't.
你不喜欢他有点奇怪
It's kind of weird that you didn't like him
他在你生日那天死了。
and he died on your birthday.
你在谈论什麽?
What are you talking about?
别以为我不知道。
Don't think I don't know.
你应该小心你的愿望,
You should be careful what you wish for,
因为我的生日还有几个月,
because my birthday's in a couple of months,
你不想知道我想要什麽。
and you don't want to know what I'm gonna wish for.
* 今晚,今晚 ♪
* Tonight, tonight ♪
♪ 举 起双手,来吧,举杯 ♪
♪ Put your hands up, come on, raise a glass ♪
我只是爆了。
I'm just bursting.
哦,汤米,非常感谢你娶了我的小女孩。
Oh, Tommy, thank you so much for marrying my little girl.
没关係。
No problem.
木已成舟。没有迴避。
It's a done deal. No takesie-backsies.
她现在是你的问题。-妈妈!
She's your problem now. - Mom!
我主要是在开玩笑。
I'm mostly kidding.
为爱乾杯。
Cheers for love.
全部:乾杯!
all: Cheers!
继续。你可以喝一小口。
Go ahead. You can have a little sip.
真?
Really?
我不认为你会喜欢它。
I don't think you're gonna like it.
我已经感觉到有点嗡嗡声了。
I already feel a little buzz.
好样的。
Attaboy.
搞什麽?这是你的?
What the fuck? This is yours?
是的。你想开车吗?
Yeah. Do you want to drive it?
什麽?是的,我想他妈的开车。
What? Yeah, I want to fucking drive it.
你开这个东西干什麽?
What are you driving this thing for?
你不是特朗普的人。
You're not a Trump guy.
不,我不是特朗普的人,
No, I'm not a Trump guy,
但是,你知道,史坦顿岛。
but, you know, Staten Island.
是的。-是的。搞什麽?
Yeah. - Yeah. What the fuck?
加油。-他妈的。
Come on. - Fuck.
好吧。我得把座椅滑上去。
剧集 | 无名之辈(2023) | 导航列表