剧集 | 无名之辈(2023) | 导航列表
这他妈的真棒!
This is fucking awesome!
这就是我要说的,伙计!
That's what I'm talking about, dude!
这些电影真♥他♥妈♥的病了,伙计。
These movies are fucking sick, man.
范·迪塞尔就像马丁·斯科塞斯。
Vin Diesel is like Martin Scorsese.
两人在我脑海中分享了同一张照片。
The two share the same photo in my head.
你怎麽能喜欢这个而不是「终局之战」?
How can you love this and not "Endgame"?
我的意思是,布朗医生的德罗宁更有意义
I mean, Doc Brown's DeLorean makes more sense
比多米尼克·托雷托的充电器。
than Dominic Toretto's Charger.
这是一场愚蠢的辩论,好吗?
This is a dumb debate, okay?
动作每次都胜过科幻。
Action beats sci-fi every time.
这隻是无意识的乐趣。
It's just mindless fun.
就像,这就是这些电影的美妙之处。
Like, that's the beauty of these movies.
你不必遵循一个故事。
You don't have to follow a story.
没有逻辑。-没错。
There's no logic. - That's right.
只需系好安全带,等待“Splosions”。
Just strap in, wait for 'splosions.
是的,我他妈的有手♥淫♥
Yeah, I got a fucking hand job
到《速度与激♥情♥》一次。
to "The Fast and the Furious" once.
哦 嘿!
Oh, hey!
嘿,我被锁在房♥间里了。
Hey, I got locked out of my room.
我可以使用你的淋浴吗?- [呻♥吟♥]是的,伙计。
Can I use your shower? - [groans] Yeah, dude.
你♥他♥妈♥昨晚去哪儿了?
Where the fuck did you go last night?
确实在哪裡。
Where, indeed.
确实在哪裡。
Where, indeed.
老兄,你♥他♥妈♥的脸怎麽了?
The fuck happened to your face, dude?
早餐见。
See ya at breakfast.
经典戴夫。
Classic Dave.
这个OJ是疯狂的纸浆。
This OJ is mad pulpy.
是的。那是咖啡。-谢谢。
Yeah. That's coffee. - Thanks.
我会得到下一个。-凉。
I'll get the next one. - Cool.
嘿!上午!他在那儿!
Hey! Morning! There he is!
你的脸怎麽了?
What happened to your face?
我做对了。
I made it right.
你们在干什麽?
What are you guys doing?
罗伊带着车来了
Roy's coming with the car
我们要去吃古巴三明治。
and we're gonna go have the Cuban sandwiches.
你忘了?
You forgot?
哦,我们将首先停在Crispy's。
Oh, we're gonna stop at Crispy's first.
我们稍后会得到三明治。
We'll get, like, the sandwiches later.
你要去看那个溷蛋?
You're gonna see that asshole?
是的,这会很有趣。
Yeah, it'll be fun.
你甚至不认识那个该死的傢伙。
You don't even know the fucking guy.
嘿,彼特,我——我想我们没有时间。
Hey, Pete, I-I don't think we have time.
他,就像,完全错误的方向。
He's, like, totally in the wrong direction.
你在谈论什麽?我们得走了。
What are you talking about? We gotta go.
我们得去脆皮的。
We gotta go to Crispy's.
我们不能错过这个聚会。
We can't miss this party.
当这样的人走进你的生活时,
When a guy like that walks into your life,
你得顺其自然。
you kinda just gotta go along with it.
在罗马时,你像罗马人一样做。
When in Rome, you do as the Romans do.
这原本是一种威胁。
That was originally a threat.
在罗马时。
Quando a Roma.
好吧,伙计们。加油。
All right, guys. Come on.
嘿。听我说。
Hey. Listen to me.
无论他发生什麽,我都会对你做。
Whatever happens to him, I do to you.
你的意思是,喜欢,只是,喜欢,坏东西,对吧?
Y-you mean, like, only, like, the bad stuff, right?
是的,只是坏东西。
Yeah, just the bad stuff.
* You supposed to * - * Party like a mofo ♪
* 你应该 * - * 派对像 mofo ♪
* He supposed to * - * Party like a mofo ♪
* 他应该 * - * 像 mofo ♪ 一样聚会
* She's supposed to * - * Party like a mofo ♪
*她应该* - *像mofo ♪ 一样聚会
* We supposed to * - * Party like a mofo ♪
* 我们应该 * - * 派对像 mofo ♪
* You supposed to * - * Party like a mofo ♪
* 你应该 * - * 派对像 mofo ♪
看起来很酷,是吧?
Looks pretty cool, huh?
* She's supposed to * - * Party like a mofo ♪
*她应该* - *像mofo ♪ 一样聚会
嘿,让我们,比如,保持汽车运行。
Hey, let's just, like, keep the car running.
伙计,操♥你♥妈♥的。
Man, fuck you.
彼特,是不是很有趣,比如,有点,
Pete, wouldn't it be funny as, like, a bit,
您给我们买♥♥了这些手錶,就像,
you bought us these watches as a, like,
“因为他们太笨了?
'cause they're so dumb?
我会得到最愚蠢的一点。
I would get the dumbest one as a bit.
嘿,彼特。我认为这是一个非常奇怪的情况。
Hey, Pete. I think this is, like, a really weird situation.
我们在一个卖♥♥项鍊的加油站。
We're in a gas station that sells necklaces.
是的,是的,让我们他妈的离开这裡。
Yeah, yeah, let's get the fuck outta here.
锁上他妈的保险箱,拉乌尔!啊!
Lock the fucking safe, Raoul! Ah!
该死!彼特,你成功了!
Oh, shit! Pete, you made it!
哦,宝贝,我就知道你是真的!
Oh, baby, I knew you was a real one!
把它收进去,宝贝。脆皮鑽石,举世闻名。
Take it in, baby. Crispy Diamonds, world-famous.
我赤手空拳建造了这个地方。
I built this place with my bare hands.
哼?很脆,对吧?哼?
Huh? It's crispy, right? Huh?
是的,伙计。 - 让我们让你上钩。
Yeah, man. - Let's get you hooked up.
是的,呃,我们只是,你知道,想过来,
Yeah, uh, we just, you know, wanted to come by,
打个招呼,看看这个地方。
say hello, and check out the place.
这真的很酷,但我们必须去演出,所以......
It's real cool, but we gotta get going for a gig, so...
你是什麽意思?哇,哇,哇,哇,哇。
What do you mean? Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
你要一路开车出去见我
You're gonna drive all the way out to see me
而不是检查所有的脆片?
and not check out all the crispies?
你知道我得到了脆片。来吧,你不能离开。
You know I got the crispies. Come on, you can't leave.
再给我一次机会,好吗?
Just give me one more chance, all right?
看,我得到了Instagram牆。
Look, I got the Instagram wall.
您可以在着名的Instagram牆前拍照!
You can take a picture in front of the famous Instagram wall!
对不起,伙计。我们得走了,但是——
Sorry, man. We gotta go, but--
你知道吗?你是对的。这个地方是个狗屎洞。
You know what? You're right. This place is a shithole.
我要带你去一个非常脆的地方。
I'm gonna take you to someplace really crispy.
我得到了另一个地方。五分钟路程。
I got another place. It's five minutes away.
我们可以在20分钟内到达那裡。
We could get there in 20 minutes.
只要给我一秒钟打电♥话♥给我的朋友并连接它。
Just give me one second to call my friend and hook it up.
格伦达,你能给他们一些自来水吗?
Glenda, will you get 'em some tap water?
[打响指]葛兰达?葛兰达?
[snaping fingers] Glenda? Glenda?
她在K洞里!我马上回来。
She's in a K-hole! I'll be right back.
所以我们,就像,要去,就像,第二个地方?
So we're, like, going to, like, a second location?
是的。他说,就像,特别脆。
Yeah. He said it's, like, extra crispy.
是的,欢迎来到脆皮大院,男孩们。
Yeah, welcome to the Crispy compound, boys.
我曾经把这个地方租给Diplo参加泡沫派对,
I rented this place out to Diplo once for a foam party,
如果你们想稍后观看戒指镜头。
if you guys wanna watch the Ring footage later.
[笑声]接受它,男孩们!-哇。
[chuckling] Take it in, boys! - Wow.
这个地方病了,伙计。我们应该先来这裡。
This place is sick, man. We should've came here first.
让自己在家。-哇。
Make yourselves at home. - Wow.
那——那就像,字面意思是,
That--that was, like, literally,
比如,两个小时的车程。我们太操蛋了。
like, a two-hour drive. We are so fucked.
他妈的。
Fuck.
彼特,你应该买♥♥这隻该死的驼鹿。
Pete, you should buy this fucking moose.
我他妈的不卖♥♥东西!
I'm not selling a fucking thing!
爸爸,你让我难堪。
Dad, you're embarrassing me.
脆皮
Crispy!
你叫本!
Your name is Ben!
嘘!来吧!
Shh! Come on!
您和您的朋友可以四处看看。
You and your friends can take a look around.
不要碰任何东西,否则你就死了。
Don't touch anything or you're dead.
来吧,彼特。我想给你看一些东西。
Come on, Pete. I wanna show you something.
好。
Okay.
我很抱歉。我爸爸太尴尬了。
I'm so sorry. My dad's so embarrassing.
我甚至不知道他是不是我的亲生父亲。
I don't even know if he's my biological dad.
他养育了我,但我们从来不知道他是否——
He raised me, but we never really known if he--
嘿,呃,脆皮先生,呃,
Hey, uh, Mr. Crispy, uh,
彼特必须在这艘船离开之前到达这个节目。
Pete's has to get to this show before this boat leaves.
他的职业生涯有点取决于它。
His career kind of depends on it.
好的,对不起。对不起。
Okay, I'm sorry. Excuse me.
你是经理还是经纪人之类的?
Are you, like, the manager or the agent or something?
“因为你♥他♥妈♥的一直打断我♥干♥什麽?
'Cause what the fuck do you keep interrupting me for?
认真地?我只需要和他在一起几分钟。
Seriously? I just need a couple minutes with him.
好吧,看,对不起,看。
Okay, look, I'm sorry, look.
剧集 | 无名之辈(2023) | 导航列表