剧集 | 无名之辈(2023) | 导航列表
哦 嘿。
Oh, hey.
你对寒假有什麽大计划吗?
You got any big plans for winter break?
不,不是真的。你怎麽样?
No, not really. How about you?
杰夫的家人来和我们住在一起,
Jeff's family's coming to stay with us,
所以我正在发明不同的疾病
so I'm inventing different illnesses
离开游戏之夜。
to get out of game night.
我在想莱姆病。
I'm thinking Lyme's disease.
我不知道。有公♥司♥就好了。
I don't know. It'd be nice to have company.
彼特在加拿大拍摄电影。
Pete's in Canada shooting a movie.
自从他离开后,我一次也没有收到他的消息。
I have not heard from him once since he left.
我敢肯定他只是很忙。
I'm sure he's just busy.
喂,你♥爸♥爸怎麽样?
Hey, how's your dad?
你知道,他在化疗方面做得很好,
You know, he's doing really well with the chemo,
谢天谢地。
thank God.
他的胃口有点奇怪。
His appetite's a little weird.
我希望他能参加圣诞晚餐。
I'm hoping he's going to make it to Christmas dinner.
我正在做所有这些食物。
I'm making all this food.
最终只会仅自己和凯西,你知道,
It's going to end up being just me and Casey, you know,
这很好。
which is fine.
这不是我习惯的耶诞节,但是——
It's not really the Christmas I am used to, but--
你需要走出家门。
You need to get out of the house.
你为什麽不和我们一起打篮球?
Why don't you come play basketball with us?
什麽?
What?
只是跳进一个团队?
Just jump onto a team?
什麽——我做不到。已经很多年了。
What--I can't do that. It's been years.
这是40岁及以上的女子篮球
It's 40 and up basketball for women
谁无事可做。
who have nothing else to do.
其中一半人投掷犯规投篮。
Half of them throw foul shots underhand.
你会是勒布朗。
You'd be LeBron out there.
我不知道。
I don't know.
我的意思是,我很久以前就挂断了我的偷偷摸摸。
I mean, I hung up my sneaks a long time ago.
加油。
Come on.
你可以带上零食。
You can bring the snacks.
让我检查一下我的日程安排。
Let me check my schedule.
好吧,是的。
All right, yes.
这就是魔术发生的地方。
This is where the magic happens.
快进来。
Come on in.
大屁♥股♥,哇。
Big butt, wow.
热设置,所以要小心。不要碰那个。
Hot set, so just be careful. Don't touch that.
我靠。
Holy shit.
我能给你什麽吗,或者——
Can I get you anything, or--
不,我在天堂。
No, I'm in heaven.
这他妈的病了。
This is fucking sick.
好吧。彼特落地了。
All right. And Pete has landed.
哦,我的天哪。
Oh, my goodness.
凉。那麽JJ在哪裡?
Cool. So where's JJ?
哦!他,呃,就在你身边。
Oh! He's, uh, right here for you.
哦,嗨。
Oh, hi.
你在iPad上。- 彼特,嘿。
You're on an iPad. - Pete, hey.
非常感谢您的填写,尤其是每年的这个时候。
Thanks so much for filling in, especially this time of year.
我感激不尽。
I cannot thank you enough.
你不仅仅是电影中的英雄;你是我的英雄。
You're not just a hero in the movie; you're a hero to me.
是的,我们无法找到其他人。
Yeah, we couldn't get anyone else.
嗯哼。是的,好吧,谢谢,伙计。
Uh-huh. Yeah, well, thanks, man.
我——我很高兴来到这裡,所以——
I'm--I'm just happy to be here, so--
呃——你没有,呃,
Uh-- you haven't, uh,
阅读新页面,对吗?
read the new pages, have you?
不,我没有——他没有——
No, I didn't--he didn't--
没关係,没关係,我们已经清理乾淨了。
It's OK, it's all-- we've cleaned it up.
我们已经很好地削减了它。
We've pared it down really well.
真的——太好了。
It's really--it's great.
我想,现在好多了。
It's--it's much better now, I think.
你会知道的。
You'll see.
呃,你——你在前10分钟内就死了。
Uh, you--you die in the first 10 minutes.
真?我死了?
Really? I die?
因为我认为这个故事是关于一个排的,
Because I thought the story was about a platoon,
这是真的,这是关于如何
and it was true, and it was about how
他们在所有这些奇迹般的境遇中倖存下来——
they survived all these, like, miraculous situations--
中式鸡肉沙拉,谢谢。
Chinese chicken salad, thank you.
呃,这是真的。
Uh, that's true.
但我认为另一件事,
But I think the other thing, though,
就是对电影真的很重要,
is that it's really important for the movie,
就像,为了电影的完整性,呃,惊喜因素。
like, for the integrity of the film, uh, the surprise factor.
就像,观众坐下了。
It's like, audience is sitting down.
前10分钟,他们什麽都没想到。
The first 10 minutes, they're not expecting a thing.
然后,轰!
Then, boom!
彼特·戴维森的头像罗马蜡烛一样弹出。
Pete Davidson's head just pops off like a Roman candle.
它会让人们大吃一惊。
It's going to blow people's minds.
我们在这方面有很好的效果,非常好的视觉特效。
We have good effects for that, really good VFX.
很酷,但是,什麽 - 我的弧线呢?
Cool, but like, what-- what about my arc?
听着,我——我听你的。每个人都想要一个弧线。
Listen, I--I hear you. Everyone wants an arc.
呃,事实是我问我的孩子,
Uh, the truth is I asked my kids,
你知道,他们想在电影中看到谁死去?
you know, who do they want to see die in the movie?
他们说你。
They said you.
我认为它会很好用,我告诉你。
I think it's going to work great, I'm telling you.
我想。是的。
I guess. Yeah.
嗯,很酷。是的。
Um, cool. Well, yeah.
呃——你知道,再说一遍,我只是——
Uh--you know, again, I'm just--
我真的很高兴来到这裡。
I'm just really happy to be here.
我的意思是,我简直不敢相信我正在和布拉德彼特一起拍戏。
I mean, I can't believe I'm doing a scene with Brad Pitt.
是的。我得走了,我得走了。
Yeah. I got to go, I got to go.
这会很棒,伙计。
It's going to be great, buddy.
非常感谢。
Thank you so much.
呃,再见。
Uh, bye.
嗯,我只是——
Um, I was just--
好吧,我去找他——我稍后再去找他。
OK, I'll get him-- I'll get him later.
[呼气]凉。他在这裡吗?
[exhales] Cool. Is he here?
我——我们现在正在做布拉德的场景,对吧?
I--we're doing the Brad scene now, right?
呃,是的。
Uh, yes.
正是我们现在正在拍摄那个场景。
We are shooting that scene now, exactly.
是的。
Yeah.
很酷。
That's cool.
曲头钉。
Brad.
见到你很高兴。
Nice to meet you.
你不是布拉德。- 德文·裡奇,布拉德的傢伙。
You're not Brad. - Devon Leech, Brad's guy.
很高兴认识你,伙计。
Nice to meet you too, man.
布拉德在哪裡?
Where's Brad?
实际上,布拉德不会来。
Brad isn't coming, actually.
没关係,你很好。
It's OK, you're in good hands.
自从“Z世界大战”以来,我一直在和他一起工作。
I've been working with him since "World War Z."
每次只看到背影
Every time you only see the back
他的脑袋,就是水蛭。
of his head, that's all Leech.
看看这个。
Check this out.
德文郡,「钱球」。。
Devon, "Moneyball."
德文·裡奇,克里夫·布斯,
Devon Leech, Cliff Booth,
“好莱坞往事。”
"Once Upon a Time in Hollywood."
哇。
Wow.
是的,实际上,我完全明白了。
Yeah, actually, I totally see it.
这让我感到困惑,伙计。
It confuses me, man.
我正在接受治疗。
I'm in therapy about it.
所以他,嗯——他不来吗?
So is he, um-- is he not coming?
时程表发生了变化。对不起,是的。
There was a schedule change. Sorry, yeah.
所以你将与德文郡合作。
So you're going to be working with Devon instead.
製片人让布拉德和他的家人一起过耶诞节。
The producers let Brad spend Christmas with his family.
当然,你仍然会和他一起出现在萤幕上。
And you'll still be on the screen with him, of course.
也许在首映式上看到他。
And see him at the premiere, maybe.
或?
Maybe?
我会在那裡。我得到了你,兄弟。
I'll be there. I got you, bro.
是的,那太好了。真棒。
Yeah, that's great. That's great.
这会很有趣。
It's going to be fun.
剧集 | 无名之辈(2023) | 导航列表